Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)

Go down 
+5
SyRuP Sippa
parker lewis
Dang! Trotter
TheHazardous
Justin Linker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Empty
PostSubject: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

19 year old guy in Texas confronts a pedophile in the Walmart parking lot. Skip to about 4-5 minutes to see the confrontation. Funny shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:27 am

I want to know what happened to the chomo?

I would've sent that shit to his coworkers, family, and friends.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 3:07 pm

IMO theres 2 kind of pedos. Theres those that prey upon younger kids, 5 to 13...kids that trust adults too much to not realize theyre doing something horribly wrong before its too late. The type of pedos that are supervising the young children and then take advantage of them. . And theres those that will just have sex with WILLING underage girls in their teens. 15 years old ain't that bad. Its just here in this country its condemned. And we all know about America's high moral standards. I actually hated the guy who put the whole thing together than than guy the pedo himself. The guy was irritating screaming PEDO PEDO PEDO, and then going on to rudely insult him. This guy was acting as if he had uncovered and prevented a terrorist attack. And the guy said he always wanted to catch bad guys, well why dont he go to a trap house with his video camera I yell DRUG DEALER!!!

The only thing this video and the real show The Catch A.....does is make child "predators" more careful. It wont do anything to make them recognize their deplorable behavior.

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 4:22 pm

I dunno, man.15 is a child. If he's around 20ish I guess whatever. Older than that, though.:. kinda strange
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 4:48 pm

I've been to that walmart.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 5:56 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I've been to that walmart.

On your bicycle? Or is you a pedophile?!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:05 pm

All I will say is I was in a car. But I seriously have been to that one...lol.. it was near where I lived in Houston.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:55 pm

Dang, dude knew he was sleaze. If it's all good why not go say hey to her parents and say I plan on digging out your daughter I hope it's cool. The dude was trolling the internet for underage girls and I doubt it was his first time. If something goes wrong in this scenario the consequences for the kid is far worse. It's one thing to look out for dudes messing with your kid their own age but adults know the consequences. Folks forget this isn't cool for young boys neither. You want their teacher showing up to your door saying they're knocked up. You'd be ready to smack that bitch. Or worse your kid gets a STD. Or kidnapped or tricked out by some two dollar pimp to 30 dudes a night. If these dudes or bitches think this mess is okay why not walk up and openly admit. Imagine somebody walking up to you and saying I like they way your five year old backs that thang up.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:23 am

"14 on up, youz gettin' fucked bitch"--Ganksta NIP
Back to top Go down
3Kingz
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
3Kingz

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 7:28 pm

"Any bitch 14 & up you know I'm fuckin' that/Get my rocks off watching fat girls do jumping jacks" - Celph Titled

"14-year-old sluts love the way that I rap/And all that R. Kelly shit I ain't learn nothin' from that" - R.A. The Rugged Man

I'm that type bunny who'll kidnap your kids/Take 'em home, fuck 'em good then send them back to you in bandages" - Keith Nutt
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 7:35 pm

3Kingz wrote:
"Any bitch 14 & up you know I'm fuckin' that/Get my rocks off watching fat girls do jumping jacks" - Celph Titled

"14-year-old sluts love the way that I rap/And all that R. Kelly shit I ain't learn nothin' from that" - R.A. The Rugged Man

I'm that type bunny who'll kidnap your kids/Take 'em home, fuck 'em good then send them back to you in bandages" - Keith Nutt

"If she under 17 might just let her go dip and suck" - Main Attrakionz

Not down with that but it does seem to be a bit more prevalent in hip-hop than one might think huh lol
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 7:36 pm

"My dick's too hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If a younger bitch suck this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 7:41 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
"My dick's too hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If a younger bitch suck this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek

LMAO man I forgot about that demo tape...didn't he diss Nas on that track too?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 7:45 pm

That line was about Nas
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 7:47 pm

Shaun wrote:
That line was about Nas

Ah yeah you're right, I haven't listened to that track in some time, I should spin that again soon.
Back to top Go down
3Kingz
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
3Kingz

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 8:16 pm

Half wrote:
3Kingz wrote:

"If she under 17 might just let her go dip and suck" - Main Attrakionz

Not down with that but it does seem to be a bit more prevalent in hip-hop than one might think huh lol

Me neither and I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)   Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dude confronts a pedophile at Walmart (Hilarious)
Page 1 of 1