Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious Empty
PostSubject: Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious   Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious   Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 4:48 pm

I couldn't make out the audio...any idea what it was about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious   Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 5:41 pm

No clue. I think the guy was really drunk and gone and just starting shit. The guy filming talks to the cops at the end and says he was in there and the guy asked him to sit with him, pulled out a sheriff's badge and wanted to question him for no reason. He refused, the guy ran to the counter - the video starts and all you hear is "You want to see my ASS!!!" and he goes crazy. Subway lady runs to the phone, he runs after her and rips it from the wall after jumping the counter. He gets back to the seating area, they close the fence and then chaos ensues. I think the two black kids only got involved because he was looking like he wanted to hurt the subway employees and they were both females.

Him whimpering when he gets tased is hilarious...lol...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious   Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 10:15 pm

All I know is he yelped like an ol' biiiiiiiitch when he got tased.

And he got his ass whooped after throwing a gay ass haymaker. Them dudes straight tagged the shit out of him. LMAO

That whimpering is timeless...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious   Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 10:40 pm

well if you want to see a dude get knocked the fuck out after throwing a bitch ass blindsided punch you can watch this one:

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious   Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 10:50 pm

Multiple cameras...looks like a bunch of MMA fighters wanted to make a video. I would say dude really got knocked out, though either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious   Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 11:33 pm

Well it is a clip from a show on tru tv called Black Gold which I assume deals with oil workers. That accounts for the cameras. I'm sure the guy who did the ass kicking is a real mma fighter or at least trains with his technique.. the big dude probably does it as a tank abbot type guy too, but I think the fight and the ko were real.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious   Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 12:48 am

Fellas thank you for the laugh!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious   Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 8:17 am

That explains
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious   Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guy gets tased at subway...hilarious
Page 1 of 1