Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where's the people?

Go down 
+3
Laced With Slang
Dang! Trotter
Shaun
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Where's the people? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 9:42 pm

Are there a lot of people missing from the last forum? And anybody know where Powell is?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 9:55 pm

There's not many regulars from the other forum missing except for Powell and A. Scott, I believe. Most of the others that are missing barely posted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 10:41 pm

Shon already answered the powell question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 12:37 am

We missing a lot...Parker Lewis, N. Scott, Powell, A. Scott, E. Taylor, Buggin' (he joined at the end), MBRZ (For obvious reasons) and more...we were up to 75+ at RHHH before MBRZ got it deleted.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 3:43 pm

I thought Parker was here already? As Kid Joe?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 3:48 pm

Yep. If one hasn't checked Amazon they wouldn't know this site exist. Some people are prolly like FUCK IT. This mostly wont be on the level Steve had it. Steve set it off. Heck, we wouldn't be here if it weren't for Steve. And not to mention the return of L.Tam
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 5:16 pm

theres 38 users or whatever but i feel like only 10 posted
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 5:32 pm

Steve wrote:
We missing a lot...Parker Lewis, N. Scott, Powell, A. Scott, E. Taylor, Buggin' (he joined at the end), MBRZ (For obvious reasons) and more...we were up to 75+ at RHHH before MBRZ got it deleted.

Ok, I know I'm rarely ever in the loop and whatnot, but is it true that you got a report of names that got you shut down? And was it just MBRZ?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 5:38 pm

And some dude named "....?" or something.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 6:52 pm

Wow...

And people want to let him in here so he can do it again if he gets mad. Fuck 'em...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 7:00 pm

norfeest...you are a person of reason, so hear me out...

there's no doubt that mbrz went off the high end, however in his defense (b/c he's not here)...

everything he did was a direct response to steve banning him.

and plus i don't think he intended to have the whole forum shut down.

what i'm trying to say is that none of this would have happened if it wasn't for steve making his mistake. it was ultimately steve's forum so he can do whatever he wanted to, but i guess he just messed with an angry dude.

but when it's all said and done, there is such thing as over-retaliation so i can see where you're coming from if you don't want him back...

i personally don't know him or his contributions so unless he likes CYNE or ships out retail cd's for free i will let the admin's decide.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 7:15 pm

"and plus i don't think he intended to have the whole forum shut down. "

I still have no idea how you can say that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:26 pm

yeah johnson, what the fuck you think he wanted to happen? a coup d' etat where forumoption randomly chooses a new admin? fuck outta here..
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:36 pm

Maybe this is what MBRZ wrote:

"Forumotion, would it be too much trouble to kick STEVE off of this board, for he banned me and I'm none too happy about it? If you could, it would be of the most elegant type of help, and I will always hold this site in high regard.

Thank you in advance,

douchefuckqueerguy.

PS: Whatever is done, however, make sure not to delete the forum. That is the last thing I want to happen"
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:42 pm

I don't give a damn what his intention was. Is it the intention of a drunk driver to kill someone? No, but it still happens. His selfish act led to the banning. He can jump off a cliff for all i care.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:48 pm

"He can jump off a cliff for all i care."

Whoa. Too far, Terry. The only one of us who can say something like that is Steve, because of what MbitchRZ said on Amazon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 9:27 pm

shon,

that's most likely what mbrz wrote, word for word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 9:49 am

Nice Benjamin.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:30 am

There was this kid at my school named Ben, and he got pissed when we called him Benjamin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:36 am

Was he half asian and half mexican?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:55 am

Naw, half white and half white
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:02 am

Too bad. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:10 am

What ever happen to Brenda? Did he die like RuKus? No
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:15 am

Naw, he told us he was leaving this place for good because he was a hoe ass panda
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:15 am

half panda*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:51 am

b. johnson wrote:

what i'm trying to say is that none of this would have happened if it wasn't for steve making his mistake. it was ultimately steve's forum so he can do whatever he wanted to, but i guess he just messed with an angry dude.

This forum is way better than Steve's old forum anyway, so Mbrz getting the old forum banned actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I don't think anyone here would shed a tear if Steve drove off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:07 am

Marvelous Revival wrote:
b. johnson wrote:

This forum is way better than Steve's old forum anyway, so Mbrz getting the old forum banned actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I don't think anyone here would shed a tear if Steve drove off a cliff.

What is your main problem with Steve? Is it cause he called you out? Is it because he thought you were a fake account? That was one of the reasons for leaving Amazon. You should know that cause you said you were a lurker on amazon. The funny thing is that after Steve deleted you you posted on Amazon requesting to be let back in, and magically MarcoPolo's name started to appear on old threads. That doesn't sound like a lurker to me. that sounds like someone who had multiple fake accounts on Amazon. The sad thing is that you were actually a contributing member on this forum, and we need more of that. However, i can't take you serious until you come clean. I have no doubt that you are Larry from Amazon and possibly many more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:19 am

T. Myers wrote:

What is your main problem with Steve? .

I have no problem with Steve. Why would anyone on this forum have a problem with Steve??? We all love Steve just as much as you do.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:27 am

Marvelous Revival wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

What is your main problem with Steve? .

I have no problem with Steve. Why would anyone on this forum would have a problem with Steve??? We all love Steve just as much as you do.

If you're not going to address my post, there's really nothing to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:05 am

b. johnson wrote:
norfeest...you are a person of reason, so hear me out...

there's no doubt that mbrz went off the high end, however in his defense (b/c he's not here)...

everything he did was a direct response to steve banning him.

and plus i don't think he intended to have the whole forum shut down.

but when it's all said and done, there is such thing as over-retaliation so i can see where you're coming from if you don't want him back...

i personally don't know him or his contributions so unless he likes CYNE or ships out retail cd's for free i will let the admin's decide.

holy shit B.Johnson come out of fucking nowhere
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 4:49 am

Well I have finally come to this new forum today, after Linker finally approved my account.... What Mbrz did was definately the wrong way to go about things, and he should have chosen a different tactic to solve the issue. Unfortunately he chose to do something out of anger which affected everyone's enjoyment of the forum. But, people make mistakes, and I am pretty certain that he realises that he has done just that. I think he should be forgiven, and given a 2nd chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 10:29 am

Lounge you have to understand that's the only reason people freak out about this kind of stuff, and to my knowledge I don't think I'd heard 'lounge' ('you') talk about Playa Fly or other gangster rap before.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 12:50 pm

Dude, all lounge listened to was gangsta ass southern/west hip hop haha.

Also, lounge, welcome. But change your damn avatar lol
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 6:27 pm

N3R0 of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
Lounge you have to understand that's the only reason people freak out about this kind of stuff, and to my knowledge I don't think I'd heard 'lounge' ('you') talk about Playa Fly or other gangster rap before.

Man how quickly you forget Nero... so do you still like that Glokland track I uploaded? And thanks Shaun 100% correct observation about me and my music, that's what 95% of my collection is. Thanks for the welcoming, about my avatar, well I don't really want to change it but it seems to be causing me a slight trouble lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 6:51 pm

lmao.. all this shit is silly...welcome lounge..
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 1:49 am

lol wats up SRP..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the people?   Where's the people? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's the people?
Page 1 of 1