Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)

Go down 
+7
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
Shaun
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Tic706
T. Myers
SyRuP Sippa
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Empty
PostSubject: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:31 pm

K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Thedayofthestormcover

PRE ORDER HERE: http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2461799

1.THE DAY OF THE STORM INTRO

2.TROUBLE ROAD

3.READY TO RIDE

4.I MISS

5.BE CAREFUL

6.LET IT BURN

7.UNIVERSAL AUTOR

8.FLOW SESSION NUMBER 4

9.NO ENERGY

10.M.O.A.N.(MISSED OPPORTUNITIES AND NEGLIGENCE)

11.TRY

12.SICK FOR NO REASON

13.IDENTITY THEFT

14.THE FALLEN KING

15.AINT GOOD ENOUGH

16.DOCTOR JACK

17.RETURN OF THE SORCERER

18.WHEN THE BOMBS DROP

19.STRIP DOWN

Last edited by Southern Rap Pro on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:33 pm

Nice!!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:55 pm

Damn I might as well just give Rino by bank account info so he can auto draft. Slow down mofo. I think this may be one small reason I have a hard time picking one sure fire classic for him. By the time i'm even semi getting comfortable with one of his albums a new one is dropping.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:57 pm

More wack covers...lol

I'll probably end up checking this out. Somehow, I copped all his recent albums (not a huge fan of his, but he has at least a few bangers on each album).
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 5:07 pm

This cover is pretty dope and a step up from Alien Baby. I kind of like when covers are so obvious.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 8:20 pm

That's one of K's dopest covers IMO. And, I agree with Kev about the bank account.. lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:20 pm

i agree he needs to slow down
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:05 am

Shaun wrote:
That's one of K's dopest covers IMO. And, I agree with Kev about the bank account.. lol

Shaq Diesel is one of Shaq's dopest albums...and it's still wack lol
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:21 am

K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Thedayofthestormcover

Is that better tran?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:07 am

The best part is... some fool who knows no better will have that graphic as thier iTunes album art.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:38 am

Nah, fuck Starbucks....fuck Howard fuckin' Schultz.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:26 am

lol
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 6:57 pm

Album sampler added foos.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:56 pm

parker lewis wrote:
The best part is... some fool who knows no better will have that graphic as thier iTunes album art.

Haha, great point.

I actually like the cover, and I will definitely be checking this album out.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 1:06 pm

Tracklist and Pre-Order link added now - WILL SHIP IN TWO WEEKS
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 1:43 pm

Flow Session Number 4? Where did 3 go?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 2:50 pm

From Annihilation Of The Evil Machine, K-Rino puts out Flow Session #2 which has a much slower beat. At the end of the track, K-Rino releases the message that he will not be taking part in Flow Session #3. Any rapper who wants to perform the upcoming Flow Session #3 track, needs to contact K-Rino with their raps in the Flow Session Style.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 3:06 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
From Annihilation Of The Evil Machine, K-Rino puts out Flow Session #2 which has a much slower beat. At the end of the track, K-Rino releases the message that he will not be taking part in Flow Session #3. Any rapper who wants to perform the upcoming Flow Session #3 track, needs to contact K-Rino with their raps in the Flow Session Style.

I thought Flow Session #2 was on Alien Baby?

And yeah I remember that comment...I'm guessing nobody made a track though.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 3:08 pm

Yeah, I think they meant Alien Baby... and some underground people made responses...I don't know if any were K-Rino approved though... I'll ask him on the message boards and see if he responds.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 3:11 pm

Yee!!!

I think this will me get up to 30 K-Rino releases.

Last edited by T. Myers on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 3:18 pm

I'm getting it of course but I hope not to see another damn release from him until 2012. I may have to buy a seperate notebook just for his catalog..lol.

And he use to contact me when his stuff was dropping but not since AOTEM. Whats up with that shit?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 3:20 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
I'm getting it of course but I hope not to see another damn release from him until 2012. I may have to buy a seperate notebook just for his catalog..lol.

And he use to contact me when his stuff was dropping but not since AOTEM. Whats up with that shit?

Well hopefully he has seen a large increase in his fan base and that might be causing him to no longer have the time to do personal stuff like that. Probably not though.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 3:22 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:

LOL, As long as he's dropping at least 4 star albums I'm cool with the all the releases.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 3:30 pm

T. Myers wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

LOL, As long as he's dropping at least 4 star albums I'm cool with the all the releases.

Yeah and I hope that whatever he is working on with Premier comes out ASAP. Hopefully the perfect Christmas present, but I'd be cool with even earlier...not at all a problem.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 4:35 pm

Co sign... you bunnies need to stop hating on the output... the quality remains the same so you won't here me complain. God forbid something happened to K, we should feel blessed he would leave us with so much music to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 4:56 pm

I feel a growing fanbase and a need for some greenback growth is a factor in all these releases. Its ironic how back in the 90's I use to complain about how slow his album output was and now this mofo drops 3 albums a year...lol.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 4:57 pm

By the way that trk listing looks dope. Looks like it could be another Fear No Evil or Book Number 7.
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 5:51 pm

This seems like it's going to be dope based off the album sampler. I'll have to make sure I give Alien Baby a proper listen before this album comes out...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 6:52 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
I feel a growing fanbase and a need for some greenback growth is a factor in all these releases. Its ironic how back in the 90's I use to complain about how slow his album output was and now this mofo drops 3 albums a year...lol.

To be fair, COD shouldn't really count here.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 7:05 pm

Probably not, but that's still 2 in about half a year.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 7:15 pm

T. Myers wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

To be fair, COD shouldn't really count here.

To be fair I paid for it so it counts.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 7:42 pm

So you're worried about the money as opposed to the quality?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 8:58 pm

COD was recorded in 2006 or so and never dropped. He's only been averaging like 2 albums a year for maybe the last 5 years? He also went years without albums before so it's no problem for me. The quality is dope, he's not shortchanging you or anything so I won't complain.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:20 pm

T. Myers wrote:

Wouldn't say i'm "worried" about the money because i'm just semi messing around. But i'm saying i'm in $45 dollars with the Rino and its only half into the year!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:25 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Wouldn't say i'm "worried" about the money because i'm just semi messing around. But i'm saying i'm in $45 dollars with the Rino and its only half into the year!!!!!

Sell any weak stuff (3.25 stars or below) you have bought this year to buy the future Rino releases.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:25 pm

Lol, he's definitely an investment
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:31 pm

Half wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Sell any weak stuff (3.25 stars or below) you have bought this year to buy the future Rino releases.

Sho you right! *turns around and looks in cd case for Lupe's Lasers*
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:33 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Half wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Sho you right! *turns around and looks in cd case for Lupe's Lasers*

Haha exactly man, that would be my first pick as well, if I had actually bought it...not a huge Lupe fan although I do like Food & Liquor.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 9:50 pm

Mine came in yesterday. It's dope, but less dope than Alien Baby and AOTEM. probably like a 3.75 after one listen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 9:50 pm

This is seriously out already? Damn gotta get it.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 10:01 pm

Yeah, I guess they just shipped. I live like 20 min from south park, maybe that's why i got mine so quickly... idk
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 10:02 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Yeah, I guess they just shipped. I live like 20 min from south park, maybe that's why i got mine so quickly... idk

Lol yeah K probably walked up to your place and put it in your mailbox.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 10:03 pm

Lol, i thought my mailman looked different...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 10:06 pm

I hope this arrives Tuesday along with my Vakill
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 10:27 pm

the vakill dropped?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 10:29 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
the vakill dropped?

It dropped in the chatbox
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 10:58 pm

Yeah, my Vakill shipped yesterday
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 4:54 pm

Anyone besides Lundquist actually get their copy yet?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 4:55 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Anyone besides Lundquist actually get their copy yet?

I got mine last week.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 6:35 pm

Why no opinion on it yet? I got mine today so I'll offer something tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)   K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-Rino - The Day Of The Storm (PRE ORDER NOW!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next