Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shyne sucks bad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Shyne sucks bad Empty
PostSubject: Shyne sucks bad   Shyne sucks bad Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 2:31 pm

The rapper Shyne is garbage, real garbage. The fact people actually waited for him to get out of prison and hit the studio is probably hip hop's lowest point. Lets not forget a girl got shot in the face. And we look at this guy as some sort of hiphop hero. I dont know if he did it or not. But if Shyne had never been to jail Id think he's jus be a one-hit wonder that would eventually be dropped by Sean Combs like Loon,G-Dep, and Craig Mack. Just check out his songs this guy talks too tough for someone who shot a girl in the face cause he couldn't aim his gun to try to impress Puffy. Now I hear he's signing to Young Money. Yep, it only getting better
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

Shyne sucks bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shyne sucks bad   Shyne sucks bad Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 2:55 pm

Couldn't agree more. Never understood the hype with Shyne. He had Biggie's voice, but didn't have a tenth of Biggie's talent.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Shyne sucks bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shyne sucks bad   Shyne sucks bad Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 7:08 pm

I've never been too impressed with Shyne, past and present, and I personally never seen what all the hype was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shyne sucks bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shyne sucks bad   Shyne sucks bad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shyne sucks bad
Page 1 of 1