Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7

Go down 
+2
SyRuP Sippa
Half
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 7:05 pm

Starts tonight at 10 pm on FX. I thought the last season was underwhelming overall although it did have some great episodes (the Lethal Weapon 5 episode is classic). I still have high hopes for the season... I'm keeping up the tradition of dedicating a thread to the season that I started last year. Let's get it poppin'.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 7:33 pm

Cool. Currently with no cable I might be delayed a week until Hulu posts these, but looking forward to this and Archer on FX.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 9:31 pm

Still have to catch up on last season, but the show's one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 1:04 am

LMAO! That episode was comedic gold.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 1:31 am

It started slow, brought the quality once the limo scene hit though. Seemed like it was trying to hype up the rest of the season, it worked haha
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 9:24 am

That scene had me rollin. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 12:03 am

The Jersey Shore episode was a mess in a bad way... what the fuck is happening to the creativity of this show
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 9:53 am

When's the last time you were in Philly? They had to acknowledge the invasion of Jersey Shore clones. Looking back on Sunny, I think the show was always inconsistent. Once upon a time they were the rare show that would cross certain lines. Now that what made them special is no longer a novelty they need to step it up or die off.

Inconsistent in no way means nor funny. Just not always, and not even regularly anymore.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:58 pm

This season makes me Crying or Very sad

I guess they didn't expect to have another season and threw it together on short notice. Well, I hope so at least.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:27 pm

I've actually heard nothing bad about this season so far from my friends. I haven't caught any of it, yet.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 10:49 am

I've enjoyed the season to far but it has left a bit to be desired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Season 7
Page 1 of 1