Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions

Go down 
+6
SyRuP Sippa
Myestro
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
KJ Styles
D.Powell
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 3:04 pm

Steelers at Colts- Steel Town by a bunch

Packers at Bears-Bears at home in a squeaker (the Pack's gotta lose at some point...lol)

Cardinals at Seahawks-Seahawks at home (I do NOT trust Kevin Kolb at all)

Falcons at Tampa Bay- Matty Ice on the road

Ravens at Rams- Ravens in a bounce back effort

Chiefs at Chargers- San Diego at home (this game might be closer than some think though as it normally is with division rivals)

Jaguars at Panthers-Panthers at home

Lions at Vikings- Minny at home

Broncos at Titans-Broncos on the road (if Hasselbeck plays good 2 weeks in a row then I'll start taking a more serious look at him...lol)

Dolphins at Browns-Browns at home

Texans at Saints-Saints at home

Patriots at Bills-Pats on the road

49ers at Bengals-49ers on the road

Jets at Raiders-Jets

Giants at Eagles-G-Men in a close to the vest upset something like 16-10...Vick is going to get knocked out by Justin Tuck and Young is already hurt so that leaves Mike ???? (whatever)

Monday Night:
Redskins at Cowboys-Skins are going 3-0 (who would've thunk it?)
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 4:29 pm

Steelers at Colts- Total blowout here, perhaps the Colts should try to get David Garrard for the short term. He's no Peyton, but he's an upgrade over Collins. If Indy gets the number one pick, chances are they'd trade down.

Packers at Bears- The Pack will lose at some point, Powell. But they simply have the Bears' number.

Cardinals at Seahawks- Not a Kevin Kolb fan, but Tavaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst make him look like Kurt Warner. Not to mention that Larry Fitzgerald and Patrick Peterson are the best players on either team.

Falcons at Bucs- This will be a competitive game, but the problem with the Bucs is that Josh Freeman can't seem to play the first 3 quarters of a game like he does in the 4th. For that reason, the ATLiens win.

Ravens at Rams- Baltimore will bounce back with a vengance.

Chiefs at Chargers- San Diego in a BLOWOUT. The Chiefs have been awful as Jamaal Charles is out for the season and Matt Cassel is tied with Kerry Collins as the worst QB in the league over the first 2 weeks of the season.

Jaguars at Panthers- Killa Cam gets his first win, and passes for another 400+ yards.

Lions at Vikings- Lions roar to 3-0 and Minny stays winless.

Broncos at Titans- This could go either way, but I honestly feel if the Titans were able to beat Baltimore, they should handle Denver. It'll be close, but Tennessee pulls it out.

Dolphins at Browns- Cleveland in a snoozer.

Texans at Saints- This will be an offensive masterpiece, but in the end Brees will get the W.

Patriots at Bills- The clock will strike midnight on Cinderella. Pats by at least 2 TD's.

49ers at Bengals- Could go either way, but I'm going with San Fran.

Jets at Raiders- Rex's Rejects pull out a win in the Black Hole.

Giants at Eagles- G-Men get their revenge and lay the smack down on Mike Vick. It'll be close but the Giants will get the win.

Monday Night:
Redskins at Cowboys- I hope Romo's ribs hold out, but even if they do not having Austin is gonna hurt Dallas. Skins go 3-0 and take first place in the NFC East.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 6:03 pm

Steelers at Colts- Steeler

Packers at Bears-Packers, easily

Cardinals at Seahawks-Seahawks

Falcons at Tampa Bay- Falcons in a close game

Ravens at Rams- Ravens

Chiefs at Chargers- San Diego

Jaguars at Panthers-Panthers

Lions at Vikings- Lions, you're fucking stupid for thinking otherwise Powell. Lions are the only team in the NFL that haven't given up a sack...just flat out retarded

Broncos at Titans- Titans, in a close game

Dolphins at Browns-Browns

Texans at Saints-Saints

Patriots at Bills-Pats

49ers at Bengals-Bengals

Jets at Raiders-Jets

Giants at Eagles-Eagles, easily

Monday Night:
Redskins at Cowboys-Redskins in a close one
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 6:34 pm

"Lions at Vikings- Lions, you're fucking stupid for thinking otherwise Powell. Lions are the only team in the NFL that haven't given up a sack...just flat out retarded"

So what lil jeffrey dahmer, the Pats came to the superbowl 16-0 and LOST....so there is no fuckin way I'm getting to overly excited about a Lions team in week fuckin 3 dipstick....lol....it's just a weekly pick lil jeff calm down mayne....
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 7:24 pm

The Lions will handle the Vikes easily IMO. The Lions are legit. Stafford's health is his only obstacle. I love their TE's. I love their WR's. CJ is the best WR in football. I like Best. Their D is solid. Linehan is an agressive play caller and I've been a Schwartz fan for years. They're the 2nd best team in that division. I know they're the hapless Lions but anyone paying attention shouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 7:30 pm

T. Myers wrote:
The Lions will handle the Vikes easily IMO. The Lions are legit. Stafford's health is his only obstacle. I love their TE's. I love their WR's. CJ is the best WR in football. I like Best. Their D is solid. Linehan is an agressive play caller and I've been a Schwartz fan for years. They're the 2nd best team in that division. I know they're the hapless Lions but anyone paying attention shouldn't be surprised.

wow....this pick of mine has become a huge deal on the hip-hop forum...lol

I like the Lions....shit I like The Packers even better but IN MY OPINION they are both going to lose this week.....lol.....that is all!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 7:31 pm

Oh and Andre Johnson is the best WR in football IN MY OPINION of course....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 8:54 pm

I know because some one disagrees with you, you have to act like they're making a big deal out of it, but it's not a big deal. Nor will it be a big deal when you're wrong about the Packers, Lions, and the Giants this weekend because intelligent people will expect it and continue their daily lives without marking the occasion.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 9:27 pm

Steelers at Colts- Steelers

Packers at Bears- Packers

Cardinals at Seahawks- - Cardinals, until Seatlle proves they have a semblance of an offense

Falcons at Tampa Bay- - Tampa at home

Ravens at Rams- Ravens bounce back on the road, but the Rams will be desperate and keep this close

Chiefs at Chargers- Chargers

Jaguars at Panthers- - Panthers get their first win

Lions at Vikings- Lions in a close one, we are desperate to win in Minny, and this is the year im hopeful we do it

Broncos at Titans- - Titans

Dolphins at Browns- ehh this is a toss up if Miami wasnt 0-2 and completely desperate id say otherwise, but i think the Dolphins squeak this out

Texans at Saints- Saints

Patriots at Bills- Patriots this will be a high scoring affair though

49ers at Bengals- - 49ers

Jets at Raiders- - this is my big upset of the week, i think Oakland catches the Jets offguard (looking ahead to their brutal next few games) with no Mangold and some banged up players, Raiders win

Giants at Eagles- Eagles

Monday Night:
Redskins at Cowboys- Cowboys IF Romo plays, but i wouldnt be surprised if the Redskins win even with Romo
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 10:01 pm

A Guest wrote:
I know because some one disagrees with you, you have to act like they're making a big deal out of it, but it's not a big deal. Nor will it be a big deal when you're wrong about the Packers, Lions, and the Giants this weekend because intelligent people will expect it and continue their daily lives without marking the occasion.

lil dahmer when have we EVER agreed on anything?? it's just par for the course lil man never a "big deal" trust me mayne....lol
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 12:59 am

A Guest wrote:

Not for nothing Jeff, but upsets in the NFL happen all the fucking time.

The Giants/Eagles game could go either way. Yes the Giants secondary has issues, as does their WR corps but these division rivalries are almost always dogfights. Vick is playing, but he's not 100% so he can be knocked out of the game again like he was last week, and that backup dude sucks. If the Eagles do win, I don't think it'll be by much.

I agree that the Lions will beat the Vikings and the Pack will beat the Bears but I don't see either of those games being blowouts. The Bears defense is competent, the reason GB has the advantage is because Jay Cutler sucks and can't get the ball in the end zone against them. As for Lions/Vikings, I feel that Purple Jesus will keep the game within a 7-10 point margin.

Who would have thought that the Bills would be undefeated at this point besides Shaun and the natives of Buffalo? Who would have thought the Titans would have beaten the Ravens after Baltimore manhandled the Steelers? It's still early in the season, anything can happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 9:24 am

The Bears are far worse than anybody thinks, and their defense is too old and one sided to come close to handling the Packers. Remember the championship game last year? That was with Cutler having a week off and then having a breeze against the Seahawks, not coming off a week where he got pounded into the ground more times than a hillbilly hooker.

And Adrian Peterson isn't going to have a breakout game against the Lions defense. The Vikes O Line blows and there's a small dude by the name of Suh that will be bringing the pain. But I'll leave it at this and let you guys watch the scoreboard.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 9:35 am

A Guest wrote:
The Bears are far worse than anybody thinks, and their defense is too old and one sided to come close to handling the Packers. Remember the championship game last year? That was with Cutler having a week off and then having a breeze against the Seahawks, not coming off a week where he got pounded into the ground more times than a hillbilly hooker.

And Adrian Peterson isn't going to have a breakout game against the Lions defense. The Vikes O Line blows and there's a small dude by the name of Suh that will be bringing the pain. But I'll leave it at this and let you guys watch the scoreboard.

And if we're wrong there will still be an N.F.L. Predictions Week 4......this is made up all in fun jeffrey....but of course sensitive "dudes" like you have to go and take it so seriously....lol...being a Lions fans is pretty rough huh?? lmao!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 10:21 am

It's true that any team can be beat on any given Sunday. I don't mind Powell picking the Bears or Vikes. I'm just curious as to why he'd pick the Vikes. Aside from being at home, i don't see anything going for them.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:01 am

i dont think jeff is a lions fan....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:09 am

T. Myers wrote:
It's true that any team can be beat on any given Sunday. I don't mind Powell picking the Bears or Vikes. I'm just curious as to why he'd pick the Vikes. Aside from being at home, i don't see anything going for them.

I picked the Vikings because I just feel like they are due for a win.....they played Tampa pretty tough last week, which was pulled out by Tampa late in the game.....Petersen is due for one of his signature moments and the Lions as good as they've been in 2 games still have a long way to go...Minny is still a tough place to play at due to all the noise they generate in there....if the Lions can win that game then that will mean alot for that franchise....

@ Slang...go read jeffreys comments under that TV thread and you will clearly see he's as big of a Lions fan as you are....lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:24 am

oh, nice
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:46 am

Steelers at Colts

Packers at Bears

Cardinals at Seahawks

Falcons at Tampa Bay

Ravens at Rams

Chiefs at Chargers

Jaguars at Panthers

Lions at Vikings

Broncos at Titans - I just want to see if Orton accuses them of being cheap and dirty again.

Dolphins at Browns - Chad Henne doesn't do so well against Ohio teams...

Texans at Saints

Patriots at Bills

49ers at Bengals - They'll win in front of their 50 fans.

Jets at Raiders - I think the Jets will underachieve this week.

Giants at Eagles

Monday Night:

Redskins at Cowboys - Despite Deangelo Hall trying to fire up the Cowpokes.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:04 pm

FUCK THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES......EASILY....that is all! Let's Go GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:08 pm

lol... yeah... great job... your chances of winning are pinned on knocking out their star player who was already hurt... something to be proud of...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:12 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
lol... yeah... great job... your chances of winning are pinned on knocking out their star player who was already hurt... something to be proud of...lol

fuck you and the entire state of tex-ass.......your team has a hard enough game tomorrow nght to worry about....the deadskins might whup that ass.....

the eagles are overrated....Vick played and got knocked the fuck out.....plain and simple..... Laughing My Ass Off

LETS' GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:16 pm

Vick was already softened up...lol... and Eagles were overrated coming into the season, but come December Eli is gonna be in the stands with Peyton.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:22 pm

BUFFALO!!! OH SHIT!

GIANTS VS. BILLS IN THE SUPERBOWL BABY BUBBA!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:23 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
Vick was already softened up...lol... and Eagles were overrated coming into the season, but come December Eli is gonna be in the stands with Peyton.

and if he is then Tony Homo will be right there joining him......the difference between the two though is that Eli has a RING in his history.....Tony has this:

Laughing My Ass Off Laughing My Ass Off Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:28 pm

Good comeback win for the Lions.......26-23 in OT.....huge win for that franchise....those division games are always close....congrats jeffrey and slang....we are all part of the winning machine today......I wonder if the cowsluts will join us there tomorrow???

Last edited by D.Powell on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:29 pm

Matthew Hasselbeck!

That is all.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:33 pm

can you believe the seahawks chose tavaris over matt?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:34 pm

Myestro wrote:
Matthew Hasselbeck!

That is all.

No doubt mayne....he's official...now I can start looking at the Titans again...thats whats up! congrats!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:35 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
can you believe the seahawks chose tavaris over matt?

No, I can't...but I'm sure glad they did!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:36 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Matthew Hasselbeck!

That is all.

No doubt mayne....he's official...now I can start looking at the Titans again...thats whats up! congrats!

Bout time! Haha! Their defense is much improved also. Haven't allowed a 200 yard passer yet...granted, they haven't played any elite QBs.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 5:08 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:

That's where Romo's gonna be, as fuckin usual. Him and Vick are both fragile as fuck!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 5:31 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Good comeback win for the Lions.......23-20 in OT.....huge win for that franchise....those division games are always close....congrats jeffrey and slang....we are all part of the winning machine today......I wonder if the cowsluts will join us there tomorrow???

Add me to that winning machine! Brady throws 4 INT's against the team he was supposed to light up (which he did besides the turnovers)/ Props to Ochocinco for dropping a wide open touchdown!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 5:52 pm

Shaun wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Good comeback win for the Lions.......23-20 in OT.....huge win for that franchise....those division games are always close....congrats jeffrey and slang....we are all part of the winning machine today......I wonder if the cowsluts will join us there tomorrow???

Add me to that winning machine! Brady throws 4 INT's against the team he was supposed to light up (which he did besides the turnovers)/ Props to Ochocinco for dropping a wide open touchdown!

Ochocinco is a fucking JOKE! If he can't put up stats with Tom Brady as his QB then he's DONE! Belichick is gonna cut his ass at the end of the season. He may keep him around for now as a decoy but he's definitely gone after this year. He might as well retire.

That said, NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!! Props to your boys, Shaun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 10:58 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Good comeback win for the Lions.......26-23 in OT.....huge win for that franchise....those division games are always close....congrats jeffrey and slang....we are all part of the winning machine today......I wonder if the cowsluts will join us there tomorrow???

Yeah Powell I'll give you a lot of credit for predicting how hard the Vikes would play, they looked better that first half then they have in awhile, and I was really worried at halftime. But Stafford stayed poised, and the D definitely stepped up and played to their potential in the second half. As usual, a damn good sunday worth of football...now if only the Steelers would lose.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:17 am

We are expecting a torn ACL and MCL for Britt. That will severely deflate Hasselbecl's value. Washington and Hasselbeck have good chemistry, but he's simply not a #1 WR talent.

On a more positive note, how bout them Lions? I didn't expect it to be that close, but a win is a win. Stafford only further proved what i've said all year, and that is he has top 5 QB potential this year. It was also just another day at the office for Megatron. I don't know how much more people need to see before they recognize he is the best/most dangerous WR in the league. He's got leaping ability and athleticism similar to Randy Moss. He has great hands, and he's a very underrated route runner. 3 straight games with at least 2 td's too. You can keep rehashing the old sentiment that AJ or Fitz is better, but this isn't 2009 anymore.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:03 am

T. Myers wrote:
We are expecting a torn ACL and MCL for Britt. That will severely deflate Hasselbecl's value. Washington and Hasselbeck have good chemistry, but he's simply not a #1 WR talent.

On a more positive note, how bout them Lions? I didn't expect it to be that close, but a win is a win. Stafford only further proved what i've said all year, and that is he has top 5 QB potential this year. It was also just another day at the office for Megatron. I don't know how much more people need to see before they recognize he is the best/most dangerous WR in the league. He's got leaping ability and athleticism similar to Randy Moss. He has great hands, and he's a very underrated route runner. 3 straight games with at least 2 td's too. You can keep rehashing the old sentiment that AJ or Fitz is better, but this isn't 2009 anymore.

Andre Johnson is the best WR in the league IMO.....he's just as good this year as he was in 2009....not sure where your seeing any decline but maybe you'll feel free to point that out....Megatron has risen in the ranks but IMO he is not better than either AJ or Fitz....he is still behind both of them and 3 games deep into a brand new season is not going to change that sentiment for me (He has played against Tampa (the only decent team played yet), Kansas City and Minny so far man)....talk to me at the end of this season and lets see how all 3 of them look then......hopefully Megatron will remain completely healthy this year and put in a full years worth of work so we can judge everything the right way....but we will see.....he looks GREAT so far.....
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:20 am

I didn't say there was a decline to Fitz or AJ. CJ has just surged ahead of them. In 2009 you could say CJ needs to prove something, but that's not the case. He's proved it 10 times over with Stafford, Kitna, Shaun Hill, Dan Orlovsky, and Drew Stanton. I'm not sure why you feel the need to jump on the bandwagon after the fact when it's so apparent now. AJ doesn't score enough TD's to be considered better than Megatron, and he didn't break out completely until he had Schaub. As i i've already stated, CJ has done it regardless of the talent around him. It's more than just 3 games this year. Look at his numbers last year. Like i said this isn't 2009 anymore. And just for the sake of argument. you can compare the their last 5 season since CJ came into the league and CJ(with rotating mostly scrub QB's) has averaged more yards per catch and more TD's a season than AJ(with Schaub). AJ has peaked. CJ has not. He's hands down the most dangerous WR in football right now..
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:42 pm

I agree with Terry, Megatron is the best WR in football. Not by a lot, but I think he's slightly ahead or Andre and Larry.

Think about it, CJ has had double digits TD numbers with mediorce to bad QB's his entire career. He even had 12 TD's in the season that the Lions went winless! Stafford is the BEST QB he's ever had. That speaks volumes. Dude is a freakish athlete that makes catches even in traffic. Imagine what Megatron could do with a upper echelon QB, he'd have 100 catches a season! Perhaps if Stafford stays healthy the entire season, he could reach that number. Dude is an absolute BEAST!

And once again, BIG UPS TO THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!! I'm loving the fact that nobody expected them to win and they got it done. Also exposed the overrated Eagles. If Vick misses time (which seems likely right now) they're in trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 1:41 pm

Stafford is pretty good, fool...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 7:05 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I didn't say there was a decline to Fitz or AJ. CJ has just surged ahead of them. In 2009 you could say CJ needs to prove something, but that's not the case. He's proved it 10 times over with Stafford, Kitna, Shaun Hill, Dan Orlovsky, and Drew Stanton. I'm not sure why you feel the need to jump on the bandwagon after the fact when it's so apparent now. AJ doesn't score enough TD's to be considered better than Megatron, and he didn't break out completely until he had Schaub. As i i've already stated, CJ has done it regardless of the talent around him. It's more than just 3 games this year. Look at his numbers last year. Like i said this isn't 2009 anymore. And just for the sake of argument. you can compare the their last 5 season since CJ came into the league and CJ(with rotating mostly scrub QB's) has averaged more yards per catch and more TD's a season than AJ(with Schaub). AJ has peaked. CJ has not. He's hands down the most dangerous WR in football right now..

Schaub is not that good mayne...as a matter of fact by the end of this year if Stafford stays healthy then he will pass him, so Megatron will have the better QB....Schaub has everything he's gotten because of AJ and it ain't the other way around either.....like I said IN MY OPINION Mr.Myers, Megatron is the 3rd best WR in the league.....in yours and Kj's opinion he's the best and thats fine.....but not to me...not yet anyway.....soon?? perhaps I shall see....but right now he ranks 3rd on my radar screen as far as receivers go.....
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 7:49 pm

Schaub and Stafford are both good QB's but neither are GREAT.

I'd give the edge to Schaub thus far though because he's managed to stay healthy. Stafford may end up better than him but even if that's the case, Schaub is EASILY better than any other QB that Megatron has had throwing to him.

Fitzgerald has had Warner throwing to him the majority of his career, since Warner retired, his numbers have been down big time. Calvin has been productive despite sub-par QB's.

For those reasons, I vote Megatron 1st.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 7:55 pm

Regardless of who the best is, I think it's safe to say that Fitz, CJ, and AJ are the top 3 right now
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:03 pm

AJ, Fitz, and Megatron are good but Victor Cruz takes the cake as the best wideout in the league.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:12 pm

Yes, Fitz, AJ, and CJ are the top 3.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:13 pm

Shaun wrote:
Regardless of who the best is, I think it's safe to say that Fitz, CJ, and AJ are the top 3 right now

CO-SIGNAGE!

I've got AJ first
Fitz second
Megatron third

oh and because Cise brought it up Victor Cruz is 4th (lmao)

Hey mayne Cruz is serious business, just another WR in the arsenal for us......Nicks is a top 10 WR IN MY OPINION....Manningham is at least top 30......Cruz is a great complement to those 2 along with Stokley.....it's too bad about Hixon because he was decent too....oh and fuck you Steve Smith...now you're with the enemy and you don't even have a defined role there....lol...the joke's on you jack.....lol...should have stayed with JET BLUE baby bubba.....
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:31 pm

Fuck a top 10. Nicks is top 5 IMO.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:17 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Fuck a top 10. Nicks is top 5 IMO.

Totally agree, I'll say that Roddy White is 4th and Nicks is 5th.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:25 pm

If only Nicks had a good QB throwing to him he would be even better.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:34 pm

top 5 huh Terry?? I'll take that too man....Nicks is very dope...I do think he's a better WR than DeSean Jackson is....better overall hands....route running, size, DeSean takes him in speed, but Nicks is not slow....

in 2011 my WR rankings are as follows:

1.AJ
2.Fitz
3.Megatron
4.Roddy White
5.Mike Wallace
6.Reggie Wayne
7.Hakeem Nicks
8.DeSean Jackson
9.Wes Welker
10.Miles Austin

these next guys are not in order but they are the next wave of good receivers IMO

Dwayne Bowe
Marcus Colston
Vincent Jackson
Greg Jennings
Steve Smith (Carolina)
Stevie Johnson
Brandon Lloyd
Brandon Marshall
Santana Moss
Kenny Britt
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:35 pm

9-9 deadskins and cowsluts are all tied up late in the 3rd quarter...and the skins are driving...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 3 N.F.L. Predictions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next