Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 11

Go down 
+7
Shaun
T. Myers
Denv3rNick
Laced With Slang
Highsmith
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
D.Powell
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Empty
PostSubject: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 10:40 am

Since we have begun to have Thursday night games, I'll be posting this on Wednesdays...

hard to believe that the regular season is almost done and the playoffs will be starting soon!

Thursday Night:
Jets at Broncos-Even though Tebow has the game of a pee-wee QB he is still winning at the NFL level somehow (3-1 so far) but since the Jets are now in a MUST WIN situation I'm going with them just barely on the road....

Sunday Games:
Carolina at Detroit-the Lions bounce back after taking last wk off

Oakland at Minny-going with Minny in an upset at home

Dallas at Washington-this will be a good game-big time rivalry, and I'm going with dall-ASS on the road, they are the hotter team coming in.....

Buffalo at Miami-another divisional game, the Bills are back to being the Bills now, the playoffs have left the building for them, Bush has stepped his game up and that Moore to Marshall combo is actually working, going with the 'Fins at home.....

Jaguars at Browns-who cares...I'll go Browns at home (I guess) because McCoy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gibbert, but both teams will have top 5 picks in the upcoming draft

Cincy at Baltimore-this is going to be a really good game, and since B-More plays down to bad opponents and up to good ones then that means they will be up for this game, and win it at home....

Tampa Bay at Green Bay-when will Green Bay finally lose a damn game?? well not this week, Green Bay wins by at least 2 touchdowns

Seattle at St.Louis-2 less than elite teams who are both winning all of sudden, it should be a decent game, gotta go with Steve Jax at home....

Arizona at San Francisco-the Niners are due for a major letdown soon, and I think it could happen this wk, but I'm still picking the Niners in a very close game something like 13-10....

Titans at Atlanta-these 2 teams are dead even IMO, this should be a good game, I'm going with ATL at home but I wouldn't be surprised if CJ explodes on them for like 150 yrds and wins the game, but ATL wins a close one!

San Diego at Chicago-Chi-Town by quite a bunch....the Chargers are dead until further notice...lol

Eagles at Giants-G-Men by quite a bunch, the Eagles are dead until further notice...lol

Monday Night:
Kansas City at New England-New England by quite a bunch, the Chiefs are dead until further notice...lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 5:31 pm

DeMarco Murray vs Brandon Jacobs- In a fucking Texas size stomping.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 12:42 am

Tebow
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 8:01 am

yep Tebow does it again......this dude is something that Tony Homo or Mike Vick could NEVER be...and thats a WINNER....it ain't pretty but he wins and thats all he does....and he does it in the 4th quarter....
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 12:46 pm

i cant believe the debacle i witnessed from tebow and the jets d last night, i still feel sick, the fact that hes winning games the way he is playing is an embarassment for any respectable nfl team or defense
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 1:37 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
i cant believe the debacle i witnessed from tebow and the jets d last night, i still feel sick, the fact that hes winning games the way he is playing is an embarassment for any respectable nfl team or defense

I disagree 100%.....what the man is doing is making history and redefining the QB position in the NFL....thats what he's doing...this is a copycat league so trust me if this success continues for him then you will start seeing more option minded QB's in the league.....I personally think it's a good look for the QB position....when the playoffs roll around thats normally the coldest time of the year in most areas of the country anyway so if you don't run the ball and play good defense then you don't win, most passing games suffer.....Denver has both of those factors (defense/running game) going for them right now....Sanchez played like a sloppy bowel movement last night...worse than Tebow.....Von Miller smothered his ass

I could honestly see Denver making the playoffs now because of Tebow and that defense and if they do then they are going to be a tough out......Tebow never stops trying...he never stops playing for the entire 60 mins....some of these prima donna QB's in the league right now could learn something from Tebow's heart and ability...he's the truth.....
Back to top Go down
Denv3rNick
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
Denv3rNick

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 2:13 pm

Tebow's not the star of the show, this win streak and resurgence is all on Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil's shoulders, they are MONSTERS!

Von Miller for ROTY and DPOTY!

Let's go Broncos!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 2:32 pm

Denv3rNick wrote:
Tebow's not the star of the show, this win streak and resurgence is all on Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil's shoulders, they are MONSTERS!

Von Miller for ROTY and DPOTY!

Let's go Broncos!

ROTY perhaps, but he's not winning DPOTY.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 3:28 pm

Defensive ROTY
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 3:30 pm

Tebow sucks and is not redefining shit...lol...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 4:57 pm

Shaun wrote:
Defensive ROTY

Yes, i thought that was obvious since he was a defensive player.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 5:12 pm

I know. I was pointing out that other rookies are having a better season than him.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 5:15 pm

Shaun wrote:
I know. I was pointing out that other rookies are having a better season than him.

There are other defensive rookies having a better season than him?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 5:22 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Tebow sucks and is not redefining shit...lol...

what other QB has succeeded like him running the fuckin' option?? name a few for me...

right now if I was running a team Tebow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Homo...EASILY TOO.....I would want a QB that can win games for me not blow a bunch when the games on the line...fuck that!

I agree with Von Miller and Elvis being beasts....if they and the rest of that defense (B-Dawk is still a hitting machine) don't play that smothering type of defense then Tebow can't do what he needs to do to win..... the key to beating Tebow is running up the score because then his type of play can't come back because he will run out of time....his play requires that the score stays low (below 20pts) and then he just keeps shit close and pulls out one of those patent running/option plays at the end to win the game....if it continues and he makes the playoffs then you will see this style happening a bunch more next year....he will redefine the position of QB in NFL....the option is already used a bunch at the college level but not alot in the NFL.....Tebow could change that!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 5:56 pm

Well put Powell. Agree 100% with that assessment.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 6:27 pm

wow... I can't believe so called football fans are really buying into the option as a viable NFL offense... it is not. Guys like Vick, Kordell, and Randall were infinitely more talented than Tebow on the run and they didn't usher in the option offense.

The NFL has defenses that are too good, fast, and athletic for that to work. College is different. And we're not talking about a good defense to make this work, no for this to work on a consistent basis Denver would have to have the best defense ever and keep opponents to under 13 points (not 20) to give Tebow a chance. This isn't going to last. He's lucked out on more than one occasion by awful defensive calls/lapses. I mean an all out blitz? Really? Right now he's managed to luck out because 1. This is a novelty and the defenses he's played haven't had to defend this type of offense since college. 2. He's played some pretty awful teams (Miami and Kansas?).

Back to top Go down
Denv3rNick
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
Denv3rNick

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 6:40 pm

Quote :
his play requires that the score stays low (below 20pts) and then he just keeps shit close and pulls out one of those patent running/option plays at the end to win the game....

Didn't need to keep the score low against the Raiders, we just ran over their ass on our way to 38 pts.

SRP, while I agree that the option probably isn't going to work long term, it's pretty impressive that he is now 4 - 1 this year. I mean he even had Revis 'Shocked' about what happened. Kid's got some magic. And bringing up the call of an all out blitz being bad holds no weight, we're talking about grown ass men here, bad call is not an excuse for a professional team. It wasn't the only play of the game. I like to believe that Von Miller knocking Sanchise on his ass constantly is a big part of us winning.
Back to top Go down
Denv3rNick
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
Denv3rNick

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 6:43 pm

And let's not forget about how Rex Ryan wrote the book on defending the option, didn't work too well last night.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 6:52 pm

that 38 pts against the Raiders is his one exception but normally if you run up the score against a primary option styled offense (45pts were put up by the Lions right??)

and this even goes for college teams as well....then that type of offense canNOT win...it takes too much time off the clock to run it...that is why...

Vick, Kordell, and Randall did NOT run the option in the pros, I can't believe a so called football fan did not know this lil tidbit.....McNair, Young, or even Tarkenton didn't run it either...

do I think he can continue to win doing this?? well we will see....but IF he does then he will REDEFINE the position of being an NFL QB...this is a FACT.....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 6:56 pm

Honestly I'd like to see Tebow go up against my G-Men with this type of play....

with dudes like Justin Tuck, Osi and Kiwi chasing his ass combined with Boley and Jason Pierre, because everyone of those dudes love to hit and are pretty fast...the best front 7 in the league with a league leading 30 sacks and counting.....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 7:06 pm

I did not say any of those QBs ran the option. What I said is all those QBs are more talented than Tebow, yet no one said "hey let's make an option based offense around them" simply because they knew better.

What Tebow has done to this point is impressive, if you look only at the last 5 minutes of the games. But the Jets have been an up and down team so far this year. I'm just glad to hear some balance finally. Sure if Tebow keeps this up for the rest of the year and next year then possibly he will be the exception to the rule, but so far I see nothing but luck.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 7:38 pm

What Tebow is doing is impressive enough, but it's essentially the Wildcat of 2011. Once defenses start keying on it, it will become borderline irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 7:52 pm

T. Myers wrote:
What Tebow is doing is impressive enough, but it's essentially the Wildcat of 2011. Once defenses start keying on it, it will become borderline irrelevant.

you may be right....although the Wildcat and option are similar but different....and the Wildcat certainly has NEVER been run the entire game.....Tebow is running this old school Nebraska type option offense pretty much the entire damn game and these "NFL" defenses have been unable to stop it so far and my question is why?? and what the fuck did the stupid ass Jets blitz for last night?? that was fuckin' dumb...a spy should have been on Tebow's ass all night long.....never leaving his position unless Tebow leaves his....

funny shit......lmao! sorry in advance to any Jets fans on here....lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 9:28 pm

i stand by my words and will never back down, Tebow is garbage
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 12:57 am

I don't care what people say about Tebow, the dude WINS GAMES and that's all that matters at the end of the day. I'm glad he beat the bitch ass Jets.

Tim Tebow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mark Sanchez
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 9:28 pm

garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 9:57 pm

A) LMMFAO @ "Gibbert"

B) +Infinity to SRP and Slang

C) Saying Tim Tebow is better than Mark Sanchez is like saying Phillip Rivers is better than Kolb, sure it's true but who gives a flying fuck?

And Andy Dalton easily deserves ROTY IMO.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 10:28 pm

A Guest wrote:
And Andy Dalton easily deserves ROTY IMO.

I agree with that. I know the stat whores will all say Cam Newton, but Dalton has taken a Bengals team that was expected to suck, and has them in the hunt for the AFC North title (or a possible Wild Card).
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 10:46 pm

I think Dalton should get rookie of the year with no problem now...because he is leading a WINNING program....Cam Newton will have better overall stats but much less wins and maybe even less leadership....Andy Dalton is now my pick for Rookie Of The Year, especially if he can lead that Bengals team into the playoffs...

@ Slang.....QB's in the NFL are paid to WIN football games....that is always the most important stat when evaluating a QB....and right now that is what Tebow is doing....it's ugly as hell but he is winning games and unless that stops then whatever you are saying is garbage, garbage , garbage....samething goes to you to jeffrey.....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 10:48 pm

I'm just saying everybody is riding Tebow's dick but he hasn't beat any good teams yet. If he does, I'll give him props then. Until that happens, he's still a piece o' shit to me.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 10:58 pm

D.Powell wrote:
I think Dalton should get rookie of the year with no problem now...because he is leading a WINNING program....Cam Newton will have better overall stats but much less wins and maybe even less leadership....Andy Dalton is now my pick for Rookie Of The Year, especially if he can lead that Bengals team into the playoffs...

@ Slang.....QB's in the NFL are paid to WIN football games....that is always the most important stat when evaluating a QB....and right now that is what Tebow is doing....it's ugly as hell but he is winning games and unless that stops then whatever you are saying is garbage, garbage , garbage....samething goes to you to jeffrey.....lol

ther are two HUGE problems with Dalton's case for ROTY. His team as a much better defense than Carolina, and that's going to lead to more victories. The second one is that Dalton may not even be the best rookie on his own team. Cam will be the ROTY.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 11:01 pm

A Guest wrote:
I'm just saying everybody is riding Tebow's dick but he hasn't beat any good teams yet. If he does, I'll give him props then. Until that happens, he's still a piece o' shit to me.

not riding his dick at all.....just respecting the FACT that he is a WINNING NFL QB so far......

what I just said is not easy...ask Ryan Leaf, Tony Homo, Michael Vick, Marc Bulger, JP Losman, JaMarcus Russell and many many others

Has Tebow won any playoff games yet?? NO, but he's only started 5 games so far and he's 4-1....with an option style to boot...he can't throw for shit....his QB rating is toliet bowl but he has immense heart....his leadership is strong, his running is ridiculous and he's WINNING football games......not much else to say here!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 11:04 pm

T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

ther are two HUGE problems with Dalton's case for ROTY. His team as a much better defense than Carolina, and that's going to lead to more victories. The second one is that Dalton may not even be the best rookie on his own team. Cam will be the ROTY.

thats true Terry, Cam will win it probably just because his stats are sicker but Dalton has played WINNING ball in his rookie year so far...so for myself personally...I'm going to respect that a little more...if Cam throws for 5,000 yards this year and his team wins say 5 games then you can take his stats and put them up his ass.....but if Dalton can get the Bengals to 9 or 10 wins and a wildcard berth in his first year, then he should win ROTY IN MY OPINION!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 1:14 am

He is winning in the most ridiculous situations. He beat a national embarrassment of a team in the Miami Dolphins, then he beat a Jets team who makes the 2006 Chicago Bears offense look like the best ever and couldnt score more than 13 points against the Denver Broncos and there defense is so damn tired every 4th quarter they play cause the offense cant stay on the field, and he beat a Raiders team in Palmer's first start where he didnt know the playbook. And Tebow had nothing to do with that win it was the Raiders penalties, turnovers, and inability to stop McGahee. Who am i missing, oh yea, the Chiefs, where he completed two passes and somehow won the game due to the Chiefs "vaunted" offense led by Matt Cassell, another miserable quarterback and star running back Jackie Battle.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 2:35 am

A Guest wrote:

So the Jets aren't a good team? That's bullshit! They may not be a championship caliber team but they are very good.

The most important statistic is winning, and thus far Tebow has done that so he gets props from me.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 2:43 am

D.Powell wrote:

thats true Terry, Cam will win it probably just because his stats are sicker but Dalton has played WINNING ball in his rookie year so far...so for myself personally...I'm going to respect that a little more...if Cam throws for 5,000 yards this year and his team wins say 5 games then you can take his stats and put them up his ass.....but if Dalton can get the Bengals to 9 or 10 wins and a wildcard berth in his first year, then he should win ROTY IN MY OPINION!

I actually feel that AJ Green deserves it more than either Dalton or Newton because Green has been responsible for Dalton's success. However, Green is now sidelined and may miss a few games and that will hurt his chances.

Between Dalton and Newton though, I think Dalton deserves it if he leads the Bengals to 9-7 as Powell said. Cam is statistically the better player, but I don't see the Panthers winning more than 4 games this season. That's not enough to win ROTY in my opinion regardless of how good his stats are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 2:44 am

Your bar for "very good" isn't "very good", KJ.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 2:55 am

A Guest wrote:

Really? Explain how the Jets got to 2 consecutive AFC title games then?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 4:41 am

KJ Styles wrote:
A Guest wrote:

Really? Explain how the Jets got to 2 consecutive AFC title games then?

Running the football, and playing really well on defense. Two areas where they've struggled this year. And it shows.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 8:00 am

Laced With Slang wrote:
He is winning in the most ridiculous situations. He beat a national embarrassment of a team in the Miami Dolphins, then he beat a Jets team who makes the 2006 Chicago Bears offense look like the best ever and couldnt score more than 13 points against the Denver Broncos and there defense is so damn tired every 4th quarter they play cause the offense cant stay on the field, and he beat a Raiders team in Palmer's first start where he didnt know the playbook. And Tebow had nothing to do with that win it was the Raiders penalties, turnovers, and inability to stop McGahee. Who am i missing, oh yea, the Chiefs, where he completed two passes and somehow won the game due to the Chiefs "vaunted" offense led by Matt Cassell, another miserable quarterback and star running back Jackie Battle.

Slang you need to go and fill out a job application to become an NFL QB mayne...ASAP

because I would love to see if you could beat the Jets, Miami, Chiefs, and Raiders in your FIRST 5 starts ever at the NFL level.....could Sal make it happen the same way that RZA makes his beats happen??? I don't think so....

show Tebow some respect mayne.....yes it seems that he has regressed the position of QB back to the damn 1920's or something...lol, and yes we all know that he can't complete a damn screen pass, and yes we all know that he wears his own defense out every game because out of 60 mins they seem to be on the field for at least 55 of those mins, but the amazing part of it all is that Tim Tebow is still somehow playing WINNING football.....and his team seems to be buying into him...so that defense doesn't seem to mind playing all those mins, cause they believe in him...those WR's don't seem to be getting frustrated at going entire games with either 1 reception or no catches at all, and those RB's don't seem to care that they are forced to run a spread college/option offense play after play after play and sometimes they don't even know what their own QB is going to do because he is so unpredictable.....Coach Fox doesn't seem to mind that his team looks crazy on offense every game because as long as they keep winning then he will stay employed and collect a few more paychecks.....

I wonder if Sal could do the samething for the Denver Broncos that Tim Tebow is currently doing for them right now?? think about that for a minute Sal/Jeffrey/Pedro?? could you guys get the same results against the same teams that Tebow has played so far and have the entire league and country talking about you on every sports show like Tebow does because your playing winning football with that style of play in the NFL???

if you guys couldn't then please SHUT THE FUCK UP...lol....

I don't know about you guys but I always respect winners especially when it comes to NFL QB's because I honestly believe that is the most difficult of any position to play and have winning success at in any sport....being a major league pitcher might be second...cause with that if you can throw 90 plus then someone can teach you at least 3 different pitches.....

being an NFL QB consists of running an entire team.....learning an entire offense, and knowing where everyone is supposed to be on every play, it normally requires having an ability to complete passes accurately (although Tebow is changing that aspect of the game now..lol)...your leadership skills normally need to be strong, you have to some of the thickest skin in all of sports because when shit goes wrong with NFL teams then either the coach or the QB or both is blamed just ask Mark Sanchez right now......

it's a tough/demanding job....the toughest in all of sports IN MY OPINION!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 1:00 pm

lol, that was literally the dumbest argument i have ever read
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 1:52 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
lol, that was literally the dumbest argument i have ever read

thats cause your stupid Sal....when you learn about the game of football let me know okay???

your knowledge on it is as limited as your knowledge of hip-hop producers......maybe more!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 3:25 pm

Lil Dahmer and Sally's Lions are getting murked
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 4:48 pm

And then what happened KJ? Didn't you jump the gun last year only to have DeSean Jackson break your heart?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 8:13 pm

lmfao!

season saving comeback led by Kevin Smith of all people today

and also Powell, i dont know about the game of football because I couldn't play quarterback in the NFL??? lmfao again, that argument makes absolutely no sense. It doesn't matter if I can go out there and "win games". I am not a football player, i dont claim to be one, and I've never claimed to be better than anyone in the NFL. That has nothing to do with my thoughts on Tebow or whether or not he can play the game.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:53 am

Laced With Slang wrote:
lmfao!

season saving comeback led by Kevin Smith of all people today

and also Powell, i dont know about the game of football because I couldn't play quarterback in the NFL??? lmfao again, that argument makes absolutely no sense. It doesn't matter if I can go out there and "win games". I am not a football player, i dont claim to be one, and I've never claimed to be better than anyone in the NFL. That has nothing to do with my thoughts on Tebow or whether or not he can play the game.

this is your brain on drugs....lol

I said waaay more then your inability to play QB in the NFL....but of course you only picked out what you wanted to see....if I ain't talking about Prince Rakeem then you don't want to hear about it huh Sal??

anyway HORRIBLE loss tonight by the G-Men....the defense came to play but the offense fell asleep....next up is Drew Brees on the road...and I'm sayin' it early....we will win that game...as a matter of fact we will win the NFC East......yeah motherfuckers....I said it and I'm not scurred either....lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:19 am

The Giants loss is a tough loss for them. Now they're tied with a surging Cowboys team that has an easier schedule the rest of the way. The Giants really needed that 1 game cushion.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:36 am

T. Myers wrote:
The Giants loss is a tough loss for them. Now they're tied with a surging Cowboys team that has an easier schedule the rest of the way. The Giants really needed that 1 game cushion.

I'm not even worried about the cowboys at all.....they should have lost at least twice to the deadskins yesterday and if the deadskins had a better kicker than Graham Gano then thats exactly what would have happened...as it currently stands though we're tied...but I know my G-Men are the best team in the NFC East and it will be proven soon enough...the eagles just prolonged their exit...next week Tom Brady should eliminate them completely from any playoff dreams...and we play the cowboys twice in 4 wks soon so we should take care of them as well.....games like last night happen every season with every team...now it's our turn...but the ship should be right in a bit.....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:50 am

Thu, Nov. 24

MIAMI (CBS) presented by AT&T

3:15 PM

TICKETS

Sun, Dec. 4

@ Arizona (FOX)

3:15 PM*

TRAVEL

Sun, Dec. 11

NY GIANTS (NBC) presented by Ford Motor Company

7:20 PM*

TICKETS

Sat, Dec. 17

@ Tampa Bay (NFLN)

7:20 PM

TRAVEL

Sat, Dec. 24

PHILADELPHIA (FOX) presented by Reliant Energy

3:15 PM

TICKETS

Sun, Jan. 1

@ NY Giants (FOX)

Noon *

above is a pasted copy of the remaining cowboys schedule....that shit is not easy at all....

we play at N.O. and have Green Bay at home both of which are extremely tough games in addition to playing the deadskins at home one more time...the Jets "on the road" and the cowboys twice but I would still say these schedules are comparable...at Arizona is never an easy trip and neither is that trip they have to do with Tampa Bay
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:51 am

my inability to play qb should not even matter. You started your whole argument by telling me to fill out a job application as an NFL QB. Once I read that, you failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 11
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next