Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scarface Fav Rappers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Scarface Fav Rappers Empty
PostSubject: Scarface Fav Rappers   Scarface Fav Rappers Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 7:55 pm

Face really surprises me with some of his picks I honestly think that most artists never truly really think about who are there fav's like we do, they are to busy trying to craft their own sound...but check it out.

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/reviewsmusic/archive/2009/07/14/21794546.aspx
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Fav Rappers   Scarface Fav Rappers Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 8:02 pm

It seems me and Scarface have a few things in common huh Kev??

I've been trying to tell heads on here that I know my hip-hop man...lol
and this just shows me more, why your surprised is kinda confusing to me man, he gave his top 5 picks of all-time and that's who he's rolling with....
for those that don't know

1.Rakim
2.KRS-One
3.Kool G Rap
4.Ice Cube
5.LL Cool J

and in that order, sounds like a man who really knows his hip-hop to me, and this is coming from Scarface the LEGEND himself...lol

my top five of all-time:
1.Rakim
2.KRS-One
3.Biggie
4.Nas
5.LL Cool J

gotta love hip-hop baby bubba

Last edited by D.Powell on Tue 14 Jul 2009, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Fav Rappers   Scarface Fav Rappers Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 8:08 pm

lol!

Yeah but his personal ole school list does not surprise me because he grew up on east coast hip hop like most cats in the 80's. I grew up on 90's hip hop more so than 80's and that is when the floodgates opened up for other regions.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Fav Rappers   Scarface Fav Rappers Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 8:14 pm

I grew up on 80's and 90's stuff Kev so what are you sayin man?? lol

'Face knows his fuckin hip-hop man..lol..I have even more respect for him right now, not that I didn't before, he's a LEGEND and he's your GOAT Kev, myself and your GOAT need to have a discussion on hip-hop man....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Fav Rappers   Scarface Fav Rappers Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 8:15 pm

D.Powell wrote:
It seems me and Scarface have a few things in common huh Kev??

I've been trying to tell heads on here that I know my hip-hop man...lol
and this just shows me more, why your surprised is kinda confusing to me man, he gave his top 5 picks of all-time and that's who he's rolling with....
for those that don't know

1.Rakim
2.KRS-One
3.Kool G Rap
4.Ice Cube
5.LL Cool J

and in that order, sounds like a man who really knows his hip-hop to me, and this is coming from Scarface the LEGEND himself...lol

my top five of all-time:
1.Rakim
2.KRS-One
3.Biggie
4.Nas
5.LL Cool J

gotta love hip-hop baby bubba

Looks like me and face have something in common when it comes to top rappers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Fav Rappers   Scarface Fav Rappers Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 8:16 pm

not sure why face didnt show pac any love man, especially since they collabed and shit
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Fav Rappers   Scarface Fav Rappers Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 8:43 pm

Face's list is top notch. All but Rakim are in my top 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Fav Rappers   Scarface Fav Rappers Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 8:46 pm

Steve wrote:
not sure why face didnt show pac any love man, especially since they collabed and shit

I think they 4got because the interviewer was feeding him people and Face was just talkin shit with the dude. I bet one on one if you were talikng about this with Face and named everyone Pac would make it. I have seen in interviews him talk about Pac like a fav of his. Maybe he's top 10 for him. Face top 50 is very very common but that makes sense since they are 5 of the best hands down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Fav Rappers   Scarface Fav Rappers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarface Fav Rappers
Page 1 of 1