Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The NBA Thread

Go down 
+7
Half
D.Powell
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
Highsmith
KJ Styles
Shaun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

The NBA Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:11 pm

lol...Fantasy sports don't mean dick. All it takes is several injuries to render your team ineffective. If you were a "veteran" you'd know that. Also throw in the fact that I was inactive for the entire month of January and you have your answer right there. Now that I'm active, I'm about to spring myself out of last place. You should know that since you watch me so closely. And, really? 8th place? You really feel like you have room to talk because you're in 8th place? You have a 13.5 lead on someone that has only been active for 2 weeks. Let's talk about that knowledge of yours again... lol

But, of course, in true Powell fashion, you've said something incredibly stupid and now you want to make this personal (and about something other than basketball). If I sucked so much, you wouldn't waste so much time trying to be right. We all know that's the only language you're able speak, though. Good luck finding someone to do that with you. I'm strictly addressing the NBA since this is an NBA thread. I don't do the childish back and forth anymore. You wanna be right? Fine...you're right. lol

I believe the last word is still out there to be had. And, if you're as big an infant as I think, then you're gonna want to have it, so...have at it, kiddo...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:29 pm

Norfeest wrote:
lol...Fantasy sports don't mean dick. All it takes is several injuries to render your team ineffective. If you were a "veteran" you'd know that. Also throw in the fact that I was inactive for the entire month of January and you have your answer right there. Now that I'm active, I'm about to spring myself out of last place. You should know that since you watch me so closely. And, really? 8th place? You really feel like you have room to talk because you're in 8th place? You have a 13.5 lead on someone that has only been active for 2 weeks. Let's talk about that knowledge of yours again... lol

But, of course, in true Powell fashion, you've said something incredibly stupid and now you want to make this personal (and about something other than basketball). If I sucked so much, you wouldn't waste so much time trying to be right. We all know that's the only language you're able speak, though. Good luck finding someone to do that with you. I'm strictly addressing the NBA since this is an NBA thread. I don't do the childish back and forth anymore. You wanna be right? Fine...you're right. lol

I believe the last word is still out there to be had. And, if you're as big an infant as I think, then you're gonna want to have it, so...have at it, kiddo...

so you're failing mainly due to injuries huh?? I mean everyone has those....shit Tranny lost a bunch of dudes in football and still won his pool (I came in second)...I mean everyone goes through injuries...lmaoooo

nice try Norf.....lovely effort mayne...but the reason you fail is because you just don't know....plain and simple....your drafting sucks balls because well you just don't know...kinda like John Wall when he got drafted by the Wizards....he just didn't know what he was about to embark on, but he's learning now....lol

by the way Norfy....NOTHING I do on this hip-hop forum is personal.....NOTHING....

so I'm not sure what you meant by that comment....

as far the this being an NBA thread...I've kept it real NBA (No Bullshit Allowed) with you from the beginning....

you have No belief and I do believe.....thats it....

Lin is a turnover prone, playmaking point guard on a Knicks team that consist of Melo, Stat, Fields, Chandler, Shumpert, J.R.Smith, Baron Davis just to name a few.....now not all of these guys are currently playing but they will be back very soon.....our future looks BRIGHT....nuff said!

LET'S GO KNICKS! is that NBA enough for ya???
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 4:20 pm

Lin is doing work again. And he just hit a 3 in Marion's face
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 4:23 pm

Didn't see the big TO mark, though
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 7:14 pm

What you gotta say now Norf? Lin was in complete beast mode against the defending champs.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 7:33 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
What you gotta say now Norf? Lin was in complete beast mode against the defending champs.

You know the only way people will stop doubting is if they beat the Heat. I'm not doubting the dude's skills and it's definitely a good story. But a lot of doubters still have some ammo (the Mavs aren't that good, let's be real) so if they handle the Heat then it's gonna be really hard to doubt.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 10:36 pm

Uh D-Will went off... dayum

Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:00 am

KJ Styles wrote:

I gotta say he got owned against New Jersey. Sort of negates the Dallas game I'd say...

18 points in the 3rd quarter? D-Will was unconcious out there. It would've been worse had Avery Johnson not called off his dog. lol

Look...I never said Lin wasn't good. I'm saying you wanna make him an elite PG after less than 10 games.

D-Will? He's an elite PG and he [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] out of Lin because, well, that's what elite PGs do...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 1:38 am

in all honestly Norf if you watched that game nobody was stopping D-Will that night, it wasnt necessarily bad D by Lin, Williams literally just pulled up from anywhere and didnt miss. Not saying it was good D by Lin lol, but it wasnt necessarily terrible D. It was just one of those nights for Deron.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:20 am

I don't disagree. Did you read the link though? Click on the blue part. He had his sights set on Lin.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 10:46 am

Norfeest wrote:
I don't disagree. Did you read the link though? Click on the blue part. He had his sights set on Lin.

yea it was funny after the game D-Will basically said the same thing in his post-game interview.

in other news, who do people see as the biggest threat to the Thunder out west?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 7:50 pm

How about those 7th place Nuggets?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Thread   The NBA Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NBA Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2