Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions

Go down 
+7
KJ Styles
Myestro
T. Myers
Tic706
Laced With Slang
Funk Seoul Brother
D.Powell
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Empty
PostSubject: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 7:27 am

well party people this NFL season is almost completely in the rearview mirror....

And what a memorable season it has been already.....Championship weekend is upon us...

it's PICKS time...let's do it!

Sunday Games:

Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots-it's been a great year for both of these teams....now it's coming down to Tom Brady vs. that Ravens defense, but don't think for a minute that Flacco and Rice won't have a big say in who wins this game, as a matter of fact because of Flacco and Rice, thats why I really believe in the Ravens to win this game....just because that NE defense destroyed Tebow and the Broncos last wk, does not mean it is a good defense, they have been living on borrowed time all year, and that time has now expired...the Ravens offense is going to pound the NE defense ol' school style (powerful runs, short passes, clock domination)....now we all know that Brady can put up points pretty much at will but I think he will be slowed down just enough this week by Lewis, Reed and crew and that combined with Flacco and Rice beating up on the NE defense equals a Ravens victory.....Ravens by 7

New York Giants at San Francisco 49ers-LET'S GO GIANTS! this is the game that this forum loves to hate (notice how Pedro and lil jeff haven't even ventured near this area the entire week Laughing My Ass Off ) well then they're gonna really hate seeing this thread after this week....cause it's going to mean that the New York football GIANTS have made the superbowl again and ELITE ELI is on course for winning yet another ring.....

as far as this game...I have to give the 49ers major credit in beating Brees last wk.....it was an incredible win....somehow they matched him point for point even though Brees torched their asses...but let's get this straight right now...the Saints lost because of their defense...a defensive unit that just couldn't stop Alex Smith when it counted....now the G-MEN defensively have just stopped Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers in back to back weeks...they should have no problems with Alex Smith, this game is more about can that 49ers defense stop ELITE ELI and the boyz?? well the 49ers do not have a shutdown defense, but they have a good hard hitting defense (led by the man beast known as Patrick Willis) that can create many turnovers during the course of a game...and Eli is prone from time to time to throwing the costly interception, but this game will be different...Jacobs, Bradshaw, along with Manningham, Cruz and Nicks are going to beat that defense...also JPP, Tuck, Osi and Boley are going to harass and disrupt Alex Smith....all of which will lead to a win for the G-MEN.......GIANTS by 10

let's see those PICKS people!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 10:33 am

Pats Giants rematch. I can't envision any other possibility.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 12:18 pm

Ravens because i hate the Patriots too much

49ers, at home their D will hold up.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 2:02 pm

I'd like to see the 49ers in the super bowl again. It has been awhile. I get tired of the Pat's. 49ers vs. The Ravens would be a nice switch up. I haven't watched not one game this season but i'll watch the superbowl more than likely.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 3:40 pm

As long as the Ravens beat New England, I'm happy with the SB matchup. I'll go with Baltimore in the AFC. I honestly think the SF defense will outlast NY, and Akers will outkick Tynes. It will be a great game though, and I'm cool either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 6:18 pm

It's gonna be a Harbaugh bowl. And I don't venture into this area because I tire of your unfettered ignorance and unflappable resistance to any reality that doesn't fit with your tiny world view of New York being the greatest at everything, ever. Eli Manning may be a clutch quarterback, but in terms of a 16 game season, there are at least 6 other active QBs I'd take before his pouty ass.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 6:59 pm

Niners vs. Pats.

Book it, baby bubba!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 7:39 pm

A Guest wrote:
It's gonna be a Harbaugh bowl. And I don't venture into this area because I tire of your unfettered ignorance and unflappable resistance to any reality that doesn't fit with your tiny world view of New York being the greatest at everything, ever. Eli Manning may be a clutch quarterback, but in terms of a 16 game season, there are at least 6 other active QBs I'd take before his pouty ass.

name 'em!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 8:03 pm

Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Peyton Manning (if he counts)
Matthew Stafford
Ben Roethlisburger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 8:07 pm

And your putting a lot of faith in a defense that couldn't stop Rex Grossman. I doubt the Giants will be able to stop the 9ers as only a select few teams have done, unlike the 7 games you have have lost. Blame it on injuries all you want, but 9ers have a D that's much better than yours and a QB that's played much more consistently.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 8:15 pm

A Guest wrote:
Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Peyton Manning (if he counts)
Matthew Stafford
Ben Roethlisburger

Look I know you're a fan of Matthew Stafford but come on man...... Get The Fuck Out

so because of one good year followed by not even one playoff win he goes ahead of the guy who also had a good year and beat both Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs??

Like I said many times before football is not your thang....try foosball instead mmmkay!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 8:19 pm

A Guest wrote:
And your putting a lot of faith in a defense that couldn't stop Rex Grossman. I doubt the Giants will be able to stop the 9ers as only a select few teams have done, unlike the 7 games you have have lost. Blame it on injuries all you want, but 9ers have a D that's much better than yours and a QB that's played much more consistently.

I'm putting alot of faith in a defense that stopped both Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan in a playoff capacity no less....

Eli Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alex Smith (during the season and most def during the playoffs are you kidding me?)

The Niners defense was much better than the G-Men's defense during the regular season but in the postseason the G-MEN have ruled easily....Brees torched their asses (the 49ers)....we only gave up 2 points to the pigeons and only 20 to the packers (and they got awarded 2 td's on horrible calls) the packers were dominated last week and they finished 15-1 this past year.....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 8:22 pm

Oh and that same defense destroyed Mark Sanchez and Tony Romo right before the playoffs as well....didn't want to forget those 2 bums...lol, put 'em on the list too.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 8:38 pm

In all honesty, Powell, I'm not counting the Giants out. HOWEVER, they have relied heavily on a run game and guess who has the #1 run defense in the NFL? Possibly the best single season run defense stats ever? The 9ers. They're not bad at stopping the pass either. You guys are going to have to drastically change they way you've been playing to beat the 9ers. Not saying it's impossible, as the Giants have one of the more complicated offenses in the league, but I'm just saying I think the 9ers have this game. It will probably be close. And keep in mind that every team that's played like the 9ers play, you guys have lost to, whereas they have beat every team with a similar offense to the Giants (although the Giants have different wrinkles that throw opponents off and the playoff experience). You guys beat a limping Packers that were obviously not playing at their full potential (no taking anything away from the Giants, just saying) whereas the 9ers kept up with a very healthy Saints that were playing at nearly the top of their game. That alone makes me think they've got what it takes to win the Super Bowl. And oh yeah, they've got home field.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 9:10 pm

A Guest wrote:
In all honesty, Powell, I'm not counting the Giants out. HOWEVER, they have relied heavily on a run game and guess who has the #1 run defense in the NFL? Possibly the best single season run defense stats ever? The 9ers. They're not bad at stopping the pass either. You guys are going to have to drastically change they way you've been playing to beat the 9ers. Not saying it's impossible, as the Giants have one of the more complicated offenses in the league, but I'm just saying I think the 9ers have this game. It will probably be close. And keep in mind that every team that's played like the 9ers play, you guys have lost to, whereas they have beat every team with a similar offense to the Giants (although the Giants have different wrinkles that throw opponents off and the playoff experience). You guys beat a limping Packers that were obviously not playing at their full potential (no taking anything away from the Giants, just saying) whereas the 9ers kept up with a very healthy Saints that were playing at nearly the top of their game. That alone makes me think they've got what it takes to win the Super Bowl. And oh yeah, they've got home field.

I hear everything that your saying here...I'm not saying I agree with it but I hear it

although I am wondering what you mean by a "limping" packers team?? as far as I knew and saw the packers were pretty much healed up by gametime last week....Jennings hadn't played in almost a month so he had plenty of time to heal....Stark looked like he was okay (but the packers don't run a bunch anyway) Rodgers was certainly healthy....Driver was doing his thing...not sure where the "limping" thing plays into this....the G-MEN just completely destroyed the best team in the league last week....plain and simple...

as for the 49ers game...the Giants don't depend on the run as much as years past, but with the 3 capable WR's and a receiving TE on board who needs too??? Eli was 67 yards away from 5,000 yards this past season...Brees just last week torched them for 462 yards passing...4 td's...he had 3 targets go over 100 yards receiving...Sproles had 15 catches in the game...I mean he killed the Niners defense...the problem was the Saints defense...they are below average, which is what made Alex Smith look like Joe Montana...they have no pass rush whatsoever.....they G-MEN sacked the unsackable Aaron Rodgers 4 times last week.....I think they will get to Alex Smith at least 6 times this week....

would you say that the Falcons were "limping" on offense in their game against us too?? you gotta give that Giants defense more respect than this mayne...come on...lol

It should be a great NFC championship this week thats for sure....LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 9:16 pm

You're right, I should have been more specific, because obviously the Packers weren't hurting but it was obvious to anyone watching the game that Aaron Rodgers was PISSED at how shitty his team was playing that day. Nobody (even you) could say that the Giants were that DOMINANT against a Packers team at full steam. IMO sitting their players against the Lions plus having that bye week hurt the Packers A LOT. My point was merely that the Saints were playing their best football and still got beat by the 9ers whereas I think the Giants beat a Packers team that was not playing to full potential, but that's why they play the games, right? And yes, the lack of defense by the Saints (AND the Packers) cost them both their chances of winning their respective games. But more than that, I don't know how effective the pass is going to be for the Giants if they can't get their running game going (as evidenced by their losses earlier in the season when they couldn't get the run going and teams could effectively shut down their passing game...like when Eli gets 4 picks, just saying).
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 1:19 am

A Guest wrote:

Whatever Jeff, with your 2-6 record in the playoffs. That's about as many playoof wins as the Lions have in rhe last 4 decades.

As for my predictions, I got the Giants over the Niners. If we were able to beat Rodgers at Lambeau Field, we can damn sure beat Alex Smith and that pedestrian offense in San Fran. I honestly don't care who wins the AFC title game but I'll go with the Ravens simply because New England's defense sucks. Giants are winning the Super Bowl though for sure Big Grin
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 1:34 am

A Guest wrote:
You're right, I should have been more specific, because obviously the Packers weren't hurting but it was obvious to anyone watching the game that Aaron Rodgers was PISSED at how shitty his team was playing that day. Nobody (even you) could say that the Giants were that DOMINANT against a Packers team at full steam. IMO sitting their players against the Lions plus having that bye week hurt the Packers A LOT. My point was merely that the Saints were playing their best football and still got beat by the 9ers whereas I think the Giants beat a Packers team that was not playing to full potential, but that's why they play the games, right? And yes, the lack of defense by the Saints (AND the Packers) cost them both their chances of winning their respective games. But more than that, I don't know how effective the pass is going to be for the Giants if they can't get their running game going (as evidenced by their losses earlier in the season when they couldn't get the run going and teams could effectively shut down their passing game...like when Eli gets 4 picks, just saying).

Saints turned the ball over 4 times including a pick 6 thrown by Brees, that's not playing their best football.

And as Powell mentioned, he two times Rodgers scored were on bad calls (Jennings fumble which they didn't call, and a BS roughing the lasser call on Osi). Otherwise the Giants would have won by more than they did. If they can shut down Green Bay at Lambeau Field, they could damn sure shut down the Niners at Candlestick Park. It will likely be close because both teams play great defense, but we are healthy and at full strength now so I think Eli will make a few big plays to Nicks, Cruz, and Manningham en route to a 28-20 victory.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 2:43 am

KJ Styles wrote:
A Guest wrote:

Saints turned the ball over 4 times including a pick 6 thrown by Brees, that's not playing their best football.

And as Powell mentioned, he two times Rodgers scored were on bad calls (Jennings fumble which they didn't call, and a BS roughing the lasser call on Osi). Otherwise the Giants would have won by more than they did. If they can shut down Green Bay at Lambeau Field, they could damn sure shut down the Niners at Candlestick Park. It will likely be close because both teams play great defense, but we are healthy and at full strength now so I think Eli will make a few big plays to Nicks, Cruz, and Manningham en route to a 28-20 victory.

Brees never threw a pick 6 in that game, fool.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 2:44 am

Pats vs Niners, Pats Superbowl champs.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:19 am

Yessir Pats got it in the bag!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 8:15 am

Common Scholars wrote:

I am really and honestly hoping that this is not what we would have to look forward to after such a great NFL year mayne....and I'm not just saying this as a Giants fan either, but as a fan of the really good superbowls we have been having over the last few years....

the one thing I always look forward to each year is a really good superbowl and the Patriots vs 49ers would IN MY OPINION be such a damn mismatch that I probably wouldn't even watch the game...lol

Brady vs. Alex Smith-that alone would be enough to make me not watch it....there is no intrigue whatsoever contained in that type of matchup...

And as for that Niners defense actually stopping the Patriots...lmao, in a week 2 contest?? maybe, but in a superbowl?? Get The Fuck Out they are not a shutdown defense they are a hard hitting opportunistic defense with a decent pass rush....not a great pass rush but decent one and the only way to destroy Brady is too knock him on his ass again and again and again....that would be an absolutely horrible superbowl IN MY OPINION...

the Pats would win that shit 45-17 at least.......the G-Men coming out of NFC to play the Pats is the only way a truly good game would happen against Brady......now if the Ravens make it out of the AFC, then Ravens vs. Niners might be a much better matchup.....Flacco vs. Smith is respectable...lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 2:47 pm

You could have said the same thing about the Niners vs the Saints, but look what happened there. That game was easily the best game so far imo.

I rather watch superb offense vs superb defense, part 2, for the Superbowl.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 3:00 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
You could have said the same thing about the Niners vs the Saints, but look what happened there. That game was easily the best game so far imo.

I rather watch superb offense vs superb defense, part 2, for the Superbowl.

Tranny you'd rather have the fuckin' Jaguars vs. Cardinals in the superbowl as long as the G-MEN don't make an appearance in it....lol

hopefully you're disappointed...something you should be quite used too as a pigeons fan...lol

LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 3:08 pm

"You could have said the same thing about the Niners vs the Saints, but look what happened there. That game was easily the best game so far imo."

Can you say I was wrong with that statement??????? I think not....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 3:50 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
"You could have said the same thing about the Niners vs the Saints, but look what happened there. That game was easily the best game so far imo."

Can you say I was wrong with that statement??????? I think not....lol

I can say your wrong because that's is my opinion on it...I'm not going to base what happens in a potential battle between the Niners vs. Pats on what happened between the Saints vs Niners, how much sense does that make?? none to me their 2 different games....

to me Pats vs Niners would be a wack superbowl...cause the Pats would blow those fools out....this is my opinion...I understand that the Pats have a wack defense and potent offense like the Saints do, but Bill Belichick in the superbowl along with Brady I trust much more than first year coach Mr.Harbaugh and Alex Smith sorry mayne.....that shit would get real UGLY real quick IN MY OPINION......
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 3:58 pm

Oh and Tranny IN MY OPINION the best game of these 2012 NFL playoffs so far has been Steelers vs. Broncos-IN MY OPINION

that one went into overtime (for 1 play) and was a much more exciting game than Saints vs. Niners IN MY OPINION......

play of the 2012 NFL playoffs so far IN MY OPINION! Game of the NFL 2012 playoffs so far IN MY OPINION!

Last edited by D.Powell on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:00 pm

I completely agree with Powell. Sure the first half of Broncs/Steelers was bowling shoe ugly, but it was by far the most exciting game of the post-season and it had a special air about it due to the fact that the Steelers should have been fucking killing them.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:05 pm

Powell, Niners and Saints looked like a mismatched on paper. Nobody would've thought Alex Smith would outgun Brees and company. Who's to say they can't do that to the Pats????
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:12 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
Powell, Niners and Saints looked like a mismatched on paper. Nobody would've thought Alex Smith would outgun Brees and company. Who's to say they can't do that to the Pats????

No one can say that he wouldn't do it Tranny and because he did it once no one can say that he would do it again....does this make sense Tranny?? this shit is all about opinion...in your opinion a Niners vs. Pats superbowl would be a good one won by the Pats...in my opinion it would be a BLOWOUT...real ugly too....

In my opinion a Giants vs. Pats superbowl (which of course would be a rematch)...which of course would be Coughlin vs. Belichick......Brady vs. Eli......2 superb offenses..... the G-MEN pass rush against Brady once again.....I mean the subplots would be endless...and that would be a much better game IN MY OPINION

even G-Men vs. Ravens would be a good match-up (another superbowl rematch and Ray Lewis is still a part of the Ravens just like he was when they won that ring the first time)......that Ravens D vs. the G-Men offense......Eli vs. Flacco.....Ray Rice vs. the front 7 of the G-Men....I mean this would be another really good superbowl IN MY OPINION but of course I am a GIANTS fan right??

Last edited by D.Powell on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:12 pm

I mean lets give credit where credits due...all four of these teams aren't no slouches (yes...even the Seamens). I don't see any of these teams getting blown the fuck out in any match ups between all of them. Alex Smith has improve tremendously and he fits what the Niners are trying to do on offense. He's not Tebow, he won't give the game up with 4 TOs.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:13 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:

No one can say that he wouldn't do it Tranny and because he did it once no one can say that he would do it again....does this make sense Tranny?? this shit is all about opinion...in your opinion a Niners vs. Pats superbowl would be a good one won by the Pats...

In my opinion a Giants vs. Pats superbowl (which of course would be a rematch)...which of course would be Coughlin vs. Belichick......Brady vs. Eli......2 superb offenses..... the G-MEN pass rush against Brady once again.....I mean the subplots would be endless...and that would be a much better game IN MY OPINION

even G-Men vs. Ravens would be a good match-up (another superbowl rematch and Ray Lewis is still a part of the Ravens just like he was when they won that ring the first time)......that Ravens D vs. the G-Men offense......Eli vs. Flacco.....Ray Rice vs. the front 7 of the G-Men....I mean this would be another really good superbowl IN MY OPINION but of course I am a GIANTS fan right??

That's what I'm saying Powell...who the fuck knows if he'll do good or bad...but u are trying to say he's getting blown the fuck out like it's a given.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:14 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:

I am really and honestly hoping that this is not what we would have to look forward to after such a great NFL year mayne....and I'm not just saying this as a Giants fan either, but as a fan of the really good superbowls we have been having over the last few years....

the one thing I always look forward to each year is a really good superbowl and the Patriots vs 49ers would IN MY OPINION be such a damn mismatch that I probably wouldn't even watch the game...lol

Brady vs. Alex Smith-that alone would be enough to make me not watch it....there is no intrigue whatsoever contained in that type of matchup...

And as for that Niners defense actually stopping the Patriots...lmao, in a week 2 contest?? maybe, but in a superbowl?? Get The Fuck Out they are not a shutdown defense they are a hard hitting opportunistic defense with a decent pass rush....not a great pass rush but decent one and the only way to destroy Brady is too knock him on his ass again and again and again....that would be an absolutely horrible superbowl IN MY OPINION...

the Pats would win that shit 45-17 at least.......the G-Men coming out of NFC to play the Pats is the only way a truly good game would happen against Brady......now if the Ravens make it out of the AFC, then Ravens vs. Niners might be a much better matchup.....Flacco vs. Smith is respectable...lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:17 pm

If you don't think it would be a good game, than that's cool. But don't used the Niners will get blown the fuck out excuse like it's a given because it's Brady and their offense . The Saints would even tell you not to underrate that Niners' team...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:20 pm

I know what I said Tranny didn't need the bold highlight mayne....again IN MY OPINION the San Francisco 49ers would get destroyed in a superbowl against the New England Patriots...and I've already listed my reasons why....again it's MY OPINION.....nothing is a given including what you said...that is not a given either...but it is your opinion on it....but IN MY OPINION the Niners would get destroyed in a superbowl against the Pats......
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:21 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
If you don't think it would be a good game, than that's cool. But don't used the Niners will get blown the fuck out excuse like it's a given because it's Brady and their offense . The Saints would even tell you not to underrate that Niners' team...lol

IN MY OPINION!...yo man you're struggling with this concept why?? Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:24 pm

I'm arguing with a guy who can't admit to shit. So I have no idea why I even bother trying.

I'll just go out with a FUCK NEW YORK.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:26 pm

Oh, and fuck the snow! It's cold as fuck in Seattle...smh
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:27 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
I'm arguing with a guy who can't admit to shit. So I have no idea why I even bother trying.

I'll just go out with a FUCK NEW YORK.

Yo, tran your sick man...you fail to understand the concept of someone's opinion and you actually think you're having "an argument"???? Laughing My Ass Off Laughing My Ass Off Laughing My Ass Off

yo man get that counseling A.S.A.P.!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:29 pm

All I said was you could have said the same god damn thing about the Saints/Niners. Look what happen there. Whose to say the Pats/Niners won't repeat?????
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:31 pm

Powell, $20 on Niners. In my opinion, the Niners will stomp on average Eli. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:37 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
Powell, $20 on Niners. In my opinion, the Niners will stomp on average Eli. What do you say?

I've already answered that question on the fantasy basketball league you run....are the San Francisco 49ers your favorite football team?? if they aren't then your ass betting man....and we all know they aren't...you're just pissed that MY team is still playing, eliminated your team and have a shot at a superbowl...while Matty "Ice" is sticking ice cubes in his sprite soda while munching on some onion rings in boxers at home....

when the Giants play the pigeons either in the regular season or playoffs again we will bet again (a $50 spot this time) and give you a shot to win back the $20 you already paid me.... Laughing My Ass Off see ya next year for football Tranny "Ice"

baseball-Yankees vs. Braves (world series)-then we will bet or Hawks vs. Knicks (in the playoffs) then we shall bet as well.....yo, you are still pissed huh?? Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:38 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Myestro wrote:
I'm just glad the Giants made the playoffs. That way, there's virtually ZERO chance that Jeff Fisher becomes their coach, which means I'd have to cheer for them a little. Now, I can avoid that inconvenience.

sounds like you're rooting for the falcons this weekend huh??

put your money were your rooting spirit will be mayne....$25 bucks over paypal?? sound fair??

Yeah, N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions 503434 with that bs excuse....lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:39 pm

chicken ass mofo....Shaking My Head lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:39 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Myestro wrote:
I'm just glad the Giants made the playoffs. That way, there's virtually ZERO chance that Jeff Fisher becomes their coach, which means I'd have to cheer for them a little. Now, I can avoid that inconvenience.

sounds like you're rooting for the falcons this weekend huh??

put your money were your rooting spirit will be mayne....$25 bucks over paypal?? sound fair??

Yeah, N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions 503434 with that bs excuse....lol

we will bet again real soon tranny trust me mayne, calm down baby bubba..... Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:40 pm

just admit ur a chicken ass mofo who just got called out on his bs....lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:42 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:43 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
just admit ur a chicken ass mofo who just got called out on his bs....lol

what BS?? I beat you fair and square...just like you got me in the championship of your fantasy football league this year...a brother came in second, but I didn't cry like you are right now because you lost $20 and if you remember correctly I offered you the chance to win my share of the money with a bet on that right?? or did you forget??? yo tranny shut up man...you're sick.....lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:46 pm

Nah, ur bs is in full sight there with my post. Trying to call out Myers to bet with the Falcons (who he doesn't even like). And than when I call you out, you turn around and try to say you aren't betting because the Niners aren't my team???? Scare ass pussy sounds about right mayne (mane).
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:48 pm

And let this be known, I tried to bet this pussy twice now, but each time he pussies out by saying so and so isn't my team. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next