Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Predictions

Go down 
+6
Dwight
Norfeest
T. Myers
D.Powell
Esco
Half
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 4:22 pm

Who do you think will win each division, and then go to the Super Bowl.

Here's my picks....

AFC East: Patriots
AFC North: Steelers
AFC South: Colts
AFC West: Chargers
Wild Card Teams: Titans, Texans

NFC East: Giants
NFC North: Vikings
NFC South: Falcons
NFC West: Cardinals
Wild Card Teams: Eagles, Saints

AFC Champions: Steelers
NFC Champions: Giants
Super Bowl Champions: Giants
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 4:24 pm

If you join the Yahoo Pickems you can do this on a weekly basis!

Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys, Cowboys

Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys, Cowboys

Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 4:29 pm

The Real Real Jeru wrote:
If you join the Yahoo Pickems you can do this on a weekly basis!

Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys, Cowboys

Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys, Cowboys

Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys

:sleep:
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 4:32 pm

Seriously, Giants ain't making the playoffs.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 4:40 pm

Seriously, Giants ain't making the playoffs.

Yes they will.

Seriously, not only will the Cowboys not make the playoffs, they will finish LAST in the NFC East.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 4:41 pm

Nah
Eagles and Cowboys both got better teams than the Giants KJ

You had your flukerbowl. Be happy.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 4:55 pm

Nah
Eagles and Cowboys both got better teams than the Giants KJ

You had your flukerbowl. Be happy.

The Cowboys didn't make the playoffs last year WITH Terrell Owens, so what makes you think they'll make it this year without him? Especially when you consider that Tony Romo has a career 5-8 record in December.

The Giants have enough playmakers on both sides of the ball to make the postseason. Hakeem Nicks has looked good in camp. While he likely won't be Plaxico Burress, he'll do well enough to win games for the G-Men, as will Hixon and Smith.

As for the Eagles, what did they do in the offseason besides get Vick? Who hasn't proven to be much thus far. I think they'll be a good team, but the Giants defense and running game is superior IMO.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 5:04 pm

All the Giants did was get worse from last year. Cowboys got Roy Williams, Crayton, and Austin. They got Barber and Jones. They got a good young team.

Eagles stayed put for the most part, but McCoy will be an impact.

Giants lost all their good receivers, a good RB, and still have a middle of the pack QB.

McNabb and Romo are both top 10. It's game over KJ...
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 5:15 pm

All the Giants did was get worse from last year. Cowboys got Roy Williams, Crayton, and Austin. They got Barber and Jones. They got a good young team.

Eagles stayed put for the most part, but McCoy will be an impact.

Giants lost all their good receivers, a good RB, and still have a middle of the pack QB.

McNabb and Romo are both top 10. It's game over KJ...

Williams has proven NOTHING since his career started. When the worst team in the league gets rid of you, then you're an afterthought. Crayton drops balls left and right. And Romo is a CHOKE ARTIST. He hasn't lived up to the hype.

Eagles lost Brian Dawkins (their best player in the secondary) and Brian Westbrook is injury prone. McCoy has potential, but it remains to be seen.

The Giants' recievers all have potential to be good. Hakeem Nicks has potential to be GREAT. He's had a very good summer (especially in the last couple weeks). The Giants have 2 awesome RB's. They led the league in rushing last year and they could do it again this year.

And say what you want about Eli, but he has a Super Bowl ring. You CANNOT take that away from him. Tony Romo doesn't even have a playoff victory.

In fact, the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since 1996. That's 13 FUCKIN YEARS without getting past the first round. There's nothing about this team to make me believe otherwise this season. Especially due to the fact that the NFC as a whole has gotten stronger.

The Giants have made the playoffs for the past four seasons, that streak will continue this season. We can bet on that via Pay Pal if you like.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 5:21 pm

I rock the pickems
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 5:28 pm

Kendrick Davis wrote:
I rock the pickems

What are your picks for the season.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 5:30 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Kendrick Davis wrote:
I rock the pickems

What are your picks for the season.

Go online and find out. I'm KendrickDavis and imthebestsinceheliedandhedied.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 6:22 pm

I regret even creating this thread
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 6:26 pm

Dolphins are bringing it home this year.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 6:29 pm

AFC East: Patriots...easy
Wild Card Teams: Titans, Ravens

NFC East: Eh...who cares, I guess I'll give it to the Eagles.
NFC North: Packers
NFC South: Falcons...all damn day son!
NFC West: Seahawks? Maybe?
Wild Card Teams: Vikings, Panthers

AFC Champions: Patriots
NFC Champions: Dirty Birds
Super Bowl Champions: The Dirty Birds will shit on your favorite team, real talk.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 1:01 pm

AFC South: Titans
AFC West: Seahawks
Wild Card Teams: Colts,Chargers

NFC West: 49ers

A rematch of the 18-0 to 18-1 game with the same damn result but only worse for Brady...this time he gets sacked 9 times

Giants 24
Patriots 14
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 1:05 pm

Umm SRP your cowsluts haven't won a play-off game since 1996..let's not forget that man...and without T.O. you have lost a HUGE playmaker...Roy Williams is good but he ain't that good

The Cowboys will be either 9-7 or 8-8 this year and miss the play-offs AGAIN, and then they can finally get rid of Tony "overrated" Homo....lol and pick up Brett Favre for his 90th season next year..LMAO!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 1:09 pm

Space Muzik wrote:
AFC East: Patriots...easy

NFC East: Eh...who cares, I guess I'll give it to the Eagles.
NFC South: Falcons...all damn day son!
NFC West: Seahawks? Maybe?
Wild Card Teams: Vikings, Panthers

NFC Champions: Dirty Birds
Super Bowl Champions: The Dirty Birds will shit on your favorite team, real talk.

C.Tran your picks look like you pulled them out your ass man

You don't have the Giants making the play-offs?? for real man?? LMAOOOOO....come on man get realistic baby bubba
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 2:06 pm

D.Powell wrote:
AFC West: Seahawks
Wild Card Teams: Colts,Chargers

NFC West: 49ers

A rematch of the 18-0 to 18-1 game with the same damn result but only worse for Brady...this time he gets sacked 9 times

Giants 24
Patriots 14

The Seahawks play in the NFC West, not AFC West.

I co-sign your Super Bowl winner, G Men all the way!!! Tran is on crack with his picks.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 2:18 pm

Subject: NFL Predictions Thu 10 Sep 2009 - 16:22
Who do you think will win each division, and then go to the Super Bowl.

Here's my picks....

AFC North: Ravens

NFC East: Eagles
NFC North: Bears
NFC South: Panthers
NFC West: Seahawks
Wild Card Teams: Cowboys, Packers

NFC Champions: Bears
Super Bowl Champions: Patriots
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 2:56 pm

I think Powell and KJ are seriously blinded by fanaticism for the G Men. Loyalty is fine, but why do you think they'll be better this year than they were at the end of last season? Seriously? Hixon underwhelmed last year and this preseason. Nicks hasn't exactly been the receiver they thought he would be, but he's come on strong as of late(although it was against 2nd and 3rd stringers). Smith is nice, but he's not a huge threat in the red zone.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 3:00 pm

Wild Card Teams: Colts, Ravens

NFC North: Vikings
NFC South: Panthers
Wild Card Teams: Redskins, Giants

NFC Champions: Still not sure about this one, but I'm leaning toward Panthers or Eagles
Super Bowl Champions: Patriots

Of course, this is barring any freak accidents/injuries or random stupidity that gets people banned or suspended...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 3:27 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I think Powell and KJ are seriously blinded by fanaticism for the G Men. Loyalty is fine, but why do you think they'll be better this year than they were at the end of last season? Seriously? Hixon underwhelmed last year and this preseason. Nicks hasn't exactly been the receiver they thought he would be, but he's come on strong as of late(although it was against 2nd and 3rd stringers). Smith is nice, but he's not a huge threat in the red zone.

And C Tran isn't blinded by fanticism for the Falcons???? A Team who hasn't even had back to back winning seasons in franchise history?

The Giants are 12-1 odds to win the Super Bowl according to Vegas bookies. Only the Patriots, Steelers, and Chargers have better odds. They're on par with the Eagles and Colts.

Giants have a great defense, a great running game, and if the recievers do ANYTHING they'll be contenders. I think they will. Plaxico Burress was a big part of our team, but he wasn't the WHOLE team. They've had an entire offseason to get it right, and I believe they will. They have a very good chance to win it all.

Anybody picking them not to make the playoffs is foolish, nothing short of an long term injury to Eli or Jacobs will cause that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 3:40 pm

AFC North: Ravens
AFC Wild Cards: Steelers, Texans

NFC North: Bears
NFC Wild Cards: Vikings, Giants

AFC Champs: Chargers
NFC Champs: Bears

Super Bowl Champs: Bears
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 3:44 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

And C Tran isn't blinded by fanticism for the Falcons.

The Giants are 12-1 odds to win the Super Bowl according to Vegas bookies. Only the Patriots, Steelers, and Chargers have better odds. They're on par with the Eagles and Colts.

Giants have a great defense, a great running game, and if the recievers do ANYTHING they'll be contenders. I think they will. Plaxico Burress was a big part of our team, but he wasn't the WHOLE team. I'd say they have a very good chance to win it all.

Anybody picking them not to make the playoffs is foolish, nothing short of an long term injury to Eli or Jacobs will cause that to happen.

The Falcons are on their way up, and Tran has every reason to be excited. Ryan is only gonna get better. Roddy White is only going to get better, and they added Tony G. I'm not sure The Giants were a playoff team last year without Plax. Why do you think it will be different this year? seriously? Give me one reason why they will better this year compared to the way they finished last year. They had the running game last year(which will be a tad bit worse this year because neither Jacobs or Bradshaw is a receiving threat out of the backfield like Ward was). Their defense got better in the offseason, but their D was already stout to begin with. I think they will be a good team, but they'll be fighting for a playoff spot. They will not be world beaters.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 5:32 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

And C Tran isn't blinded by fanticism for the Falcons.

Giants have a great defense, a great running game, and if the recievers do ANYTHING they'll be contenders. I think they will. Plaxico Burress was a big part of our team, but he wasn't the WHOLE team. I'd say they have a very good chance to win it all.

The Falcons are on their way up, and Tran has every reason to be excited. Ryan is only gonna get better. Roddy White is only going to get better, and they added Tony G. I'm not sure The Giants were a playoff team last year without Plax. Why do you think it will be different this year? seriously? Give me one reason why they will better this year compared to the way they finished last year. They had the running game last year(which will be a tad bit worse this year because neither Jacobs or Bradshaw is a receiving threat out of the backfield like Ward was). Their defense got better in the offseason, but their D was already stout to begin with. I think they will be a good team, but they'll be fighting for a playoff spot. They will not be world beaters.

I think the Falcons will be a good team, and adding Tony G does add more depth to their already stout offense, but they have ZERO defense and that's what's gonna prevent them from winning a ring. I say one playoff win for them at best.

As for the Giants, we'll see. If Hicks is even half the player Plax was, and Hixon and Smith can get it done at the 2 and 3 spots, then they'll contend. They've got a new RB named Danny Ware that can catch passes, and the offensive line is among the league's best, hence the Giants running game will continue to be among the league's best. Getting Osi back is a HUGE plus.

Our division is tough, but we've given McNabb, Romo, and Campbell fits in the past. Dallas has done NOTHING to upgrade their team. People criticize us because we no longer have Plax, but they FOOLISHLY got rid of one of the best recievers of all time in Terrell Owens. People can say what they will about T.O. but the fact remains that he's caught double digit touchdowns in all but 3 of the seasons he's played. That's gonna be hard to replace, and Romo hasn't proven that he can get it done in big games. Nor has Jason Campbell, so the only team we have to worry about in the NFC East is the Eagles. I think we can beat them with our reinforced defense, and if the recievers can get it done then Philly has no chance. Osi has dominated McNabb in the past, so he can do it again.

We'll see what happens, but nobody should take the Giants lightly. If nothing else, they're one of the odds on favorites in the NFC.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 5:45 pm

Wild Card Teams: Colts, Ravens

Wild Card Teams: Saints, Giants

AFC Champions: Steelers
NFC Champions: Eagles
Super Bowl Champions: Steelers

Rookie Of The Year: LeSean McCoy
MVP: Aaron Rogers
Super Bowl MVP: Hines Ward
Comeback Player Of The Year: Chris Henry
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 6:15 pm

Umm Terry, before Plaxico shot his balls off he only had 32 catches if I'm correct man...and he was suspended two or three damn times also...and the Giants still went 12-4

I'm not saying that not having Plax won't have any effect although I think the effect of not having him will be small at best because the team has known now for awhile he wasn't going to be a part of the team and others needed to step up and make plays..between

Mario Manningham
Steve Smith
Domenick Hixon
Sinorice Moss
Hakeem Nicks
Ramses Barden
Derrick Hagan

there will be plays made out of the passing game this year for the Giants...they replaced Toomer and Plaxico with 7 other guys....Toomer was done as was shown by the Chiefs cutting him..lol and Plaxico was good but he was not a pro-bowl reciever either....

the Giants have always operated by a strong running game and a strong defense and nothing on those fronts has changed much even without D.Ward who is replaceable as well

Brandon Jacobs
Ahmad Bradshaw
Danny Ware

are more than enough on the ground as well, and the D-Line is straight ridiculous as well as an above average secondary and linebackers..keep your eye on the rookie out of Virginia Clint Sintim and the free agent safety from the Texans C.C.Brown

The Giants are going to the play-offs this year Terry!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 7:06 pm

Agree with you for the most part Powell. I can't see the Giants not making the playoffs this year.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 7:08 pm

Please explain to me why they were GREAT with Plax, and just ok without him? I think you are severely underestimating his importance. I never once said they were not going to the playoffs, but they WILL NOT win their division.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 7:20 pm

I agree with you that they won't win the division. Its my fault that I assumed you said they would not make the playoffs. I didn't really read the posts above but was responding to Powell's post.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 7:21 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Umm Terry, before Plaxico shot his balls off he only had 32 catches if I'm correct man...and he was suspended two or three damn times also...and the Giants still went 12-4

I'm not saying that not having Plax won't have any effect although I think the effect of not having him will be small at best because the team has known now for awhile he wasn't going to be a part of the team and others needed to step up and make plays..between

Mario Manningham
Steve Smith
Domenick Hixon
Sinorice Moss
Hakeem Nicks
Ramses Barden
Derrick Hagan

there will be plays made out of the passing game this year for the Giants...they replaced Toomer and Plaxico with 7 other guys....Toomer was done as was shown by the Chiefs cutting him..lol and Plaxico was good but he was not a pro-bowl reciever either....

the Giants have always operated by a strong running game and a strong defense and nothing on those fronts has changed much even without D.Ward who is replaceable as well

Brandon Jacobs
Ahmad Bradshaw
Danny Ware

are more than enough on the ground as well, and the D-Line is straight ridiculous as well as an above average secondary and linebackers..keep your eye on the rookie out of Virginia Clint Sintim and the free agent safety from the Texans C.C.Brown

The Giants are going to the play-offs this year Terry!

Powelll....those seven players are GARBAGE, maybe one or two of them would make any other team's roster. Their defense was all Spagnula too, and he's gone. Giants will go 9-7 and miss the playoffs. They suck.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 8:41 pm

And the Patriots like a bag of dicks went and traded their best defensive player in Richard Seymour and you have no more Rodney Harrison...The Patriots suck too but they will make the play-offs and hopefully the Super Bowl and get beat the fuck up by that same team from NYC with those 7 "garbage" players just like their weak asses did in 2008 except this time Brady's going to eat the turf 9 times instead of the 5 times he did before..
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 9:11 pm

He is right about you guys missing Spags tho, JJ's protege made the G-men's D great.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 10:43 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
He is right about you guys missing Spags tho, JJ's protege made the G-men's D great.

Spags will be missed but he too is repaceable..he didn't play on Sundays

if that's the case then I know the Eagles are going to miss JJ (RIP) and Brian Dawkins as well and they are supposed to be the Giants biggest competition in the east with a weaker defense and their missing the leader of that defense in Brian Dawkins and defense wins rings in the NFL...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 11:19 am

Fuck you, Cise Starr
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 11:25 am

LOL. What did I do?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 11:31 am

Said the stealers are going to win the Superbowl... I hate those queers Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 11:44 am

Ah I see. Well its nothing personal. I can see them repeating.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 11:59 am

Wild Card Teams: Titans, Texans

Wild Card Teams: Gaints, Vikings

AFC Champions: Chargers
NFC Champions: Eagles
Super Bowl Champions: Chargers

Side note Denver will finish 7-9
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:03 pm

D.Powell wrote:
....others needed to step up and make plays..between

Mario Manningham
Steve Smith
Domenick Hixon
Sinorice Moss
Hakeem Nicks
Ramses Barden
Derrick Hagan

A lot of people think Barden (myself included) will be the one to step up. Manning and Carr say he's a lot like Plax, and they both love throwing to him.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:09 pm

D.Powell wrote:
And the Patriots like a bag of dicks went and traded their best defensive player in Richard Seymour and you have no more Rodney Harrison...The Patriots suck too but they will make the play-offs and hopefully the Super Bowl and get beat the fuck up by that same team from NYC with those 7 "garbage" players just like their weak asses did in 2008 except this time Brady's going to eat the turf 9 times instead of the 5 times he did before..

Co-Sign, Fuck the Patriots!

Yes, they have Brady back but their defense is WEAKER than it was two years ago. Significantly at that.

They benefit from a high powered offense and a weak ass division where the second place team will finish 8-8 at best.

The Giants will make the playoffs EASILY. I see them going about 11-5, which will likely be enough for them to win the NFC East.

The Pats will not only fail to win the Super Bowl, they won't even get there.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:17 pm

"They benefit from a high powered offense and a weak ass division where the second place team will finish 8-8 at best."

smh. That's what everyone said last year, too
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:18 pm

Oh really, KJ. You're so fucking stupid.

Dolphins - 11-5
Patriots - 11-5
Jets - 10-6

Where is the 8-8 there?????

Your division had a 2nd place team that was 9-6. Seymour will hurt, but they haven't lost anyone else of much importance. You forget that Bellichek is the defensive master, they will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:22 pm

The Jets went 9-7... but still
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:43 pm

Steve wrote:
Oh really, KJ. You're so fucking stupid.

Dolphins - 11-5
Patriots - 11-5
Jets - 10-6

Where is the 8-8 there?????

Your division had a 2nd place team that was 9-6. Seymour will hurt, but they haven't lost anyone else of much importance. You forget that Bellichek is the defensive master, they will be fine.

That was LAST YEAR dumbass!!!

I'm not talking about LAST YEAR, I'm talking about what's gonna happen THIS YEAR!!!! You misread my post as fucking usual. I said the 2nd place team WILL finish 8-8 this year, not what they finished last year.

Chad Pennington has NEVER been good two seasons in a row, the reasons Miami went 11-5 is because Tom Brady wasn't around, Brett Favre folded down the stretch, they played against the NFC West (which is the worst division in the NFC) and Buffalo was just a mess. The Dolphins won't finish near 11-5 this season.

The Bills made some upgrades like T.O. and they drafted well. But Trent Edwards still sucks, their offensive line in a mess, and T.O. only plays 2 series in the preseason with his new team. They may improve some, but not enough to make the playoffs in a deep AFC.

The Jets will dropoff tremendously. People overrate them because of Rex Ryan, but the Jets D ain't nowhere near as good as the Ravens D. Not to mention they went from a Hall Of Fame QB to a rookie QB. Mark Sanchez will struggle with the sub-par recievers and they will finish about 5-11.

Hence, the AFC East is a weak division in which the Pats will likely win 5 out of the 6 games they play against their rivals.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 7:19 pm

Jets certainly look primed to go 5-11, they looked terrible today.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 9:15 pm

Steve wrote:
Jets certainly look primed to go 5-11, they looked terrible today.

That was one game, against a team with a below average defense at that.

The Giant recievers played superb today against a very good defense.
Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:39 pm

The Bills held their own against the Pats.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:16 am

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFL Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Predictions   NFL Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Predictions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next