Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)

Go down 
+4
Shaun
Alan
Xcel
T. Myers
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Best Album Of 2008
Blood Doctrine
Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 12 ]
Rising Down
Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)   Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:16 am

Steve wrote:
6 people called it the best album of the year, norm. its gonna win overall album of the year on here, or come in 2nd

Well, look at the list of options... No one is saying "Oh, The Roots album is the best album ever and blows away every album of 2008." Basically, it's more like "well, if it comes down to this and BD, I'm going with this" sort of thing.

If anything, folks are calling K-Rino top class. I mean, the votes speak for themselves. I simply don't get how Rising Down getting 6 votes is worthy of breaking the glass and sounding the alarm.

It's silly really. Rising Down got some votes and folks got alarmed like this was gonna be a sweep or something.

And, most folks who voted for RD would easily put The Renaissance over it. Q-Tip dropped the AOTY, if you ask me.

Again, there are only two picks left. According to the posts, not too many people think either album is worthy of AOTY, so I'm not really understanding the reactions...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)   Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:31 am

I was just trying to stir the pot...

and parker is fucking idiot... K-rino wouldn't want him as a fan...

and Steve says shit like "only on this forum would this match up happen" because he thinks Nas should be AOTY...wack ass nas...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)   Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:53 am

Kopasetick wrote:
Steve wrote:
6 people called it the best album of the year, norm. its gonna win overall album of the year on here, or come in 2nd

Well, look at the list of options... No one is saying "Oh, The Roots album is the best album ever and blows away every album of 2008." Basically, it's more like "well, if it comes down to this and BD, I'm going with this" sort of thing.

If anything, folks are calling K-Rino top class. I mean, the votes speak for themselves. I simply don't get how Rising Down getting 6 votes is worthy of breaking the glass and sounding the alarm.

It's silly really. Rising Down got some votes and folks got alarmed like this was gonna be a sweep or something.

And, most folks who voted for RD would easily put The Renaissance over it. Q-Tip dropped the AOTY, if you ask me.

Again, there are only two picks left. According to the posts, not too many people think either album is worthy of AOTY, so I'm not really understanding the reactions...

Nor you know this was a poll right? Of course you do and for whatever reason more people went with RD over all the other dope azz albums that were on the list. I still don't know how this happened but it did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)   Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 12:28 pm

yeah norm, it isnt like rising down and blood doctrine were the only two albums from the jump - rising down beat out renaissance, or blood doctrine did.

renaissance isnt even in my top 10, but people who like that hippy dippy sound dug it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)   Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 12:42 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Well seems the K-Rino fans outweigh all the stank ass haters...

I feel sorry for those who can't appreciate the dopeness of K-Rino and have hate in their heart. I lose all respect for the following people's musical taste:

NONE.

I never respected the followings musical taste:

Steve - hates everything except random ass shit
Slang - Wu-Groupie
Cory - angry little canadian who always falls back on his "golden age" love and knowledge
Jason - idiot who only likes abstract crap
Kid Joe - idiot who got molestered
KJ Styles - Thinks Lupe has flow compared to Rino? That speaks for itself

I don't respect your musical taste either jabroni. I feel TOTALLY sorry for you being that you can't appreciate the dopeness of KRS-One.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)   Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 12:43 pm

KJ, you DO realize that his amazon avatar is a BDP album cover, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)   Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 12:45 pm

N3R0 of 0nslaught3r wrote:
KJ, you DO realize that his amazon avatar is a BDP album cover, right?

SRP's?? Well he's always bashing KRS so I'm sure it's a pun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)   Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 12:47 pm

Pun is a play on words...

You meant "joke". I know, they sound a lot alike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)   Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 1:16 pm

Jeff shut the fuck up...please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)   Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 1:21 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Jeff shut the fuck up...please.

THANK YOU Kev!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)   Album Of The Year 2008(Finals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Album Of The Year 2008(Finals)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2