Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?

Go down 
+5
Justice
D.Powell
Half
Deanie O'Banion
T. Myers
9 posters

Yes
Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Vote_lcap53%Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Vote_rcap
 53% [ 10 ]
No
Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Vote_lcap47%Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Vote_rcap
 47% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:27 pm

I think it's apparent that Hyphy4Life was brought here with the sole purpose of ruffling a few feathers. I have been asked by multiple people to delete his account. Should he stay, or should he go?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:37 pm

At least he speaks up, we got a gaggle of lurkers on here that need to kick rocks before someone that contributes.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:38 pm

Romped has a point, there are a bunch of people that have been here for months, with no posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:39 pm

terry deleted them too. he just deleted like 20.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:41 pm

Steve wrote:
terry deleted them too. he just deleted like 20.

Did he? I still see the same amount of members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:42 pm

Why delete people with no post? Maybe they are learning something from our convo's, look at them as viewers.

If Steve has not been deleted this cat shouldn't be either.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:43 pm

Terry delete this cum-quat man..lol

and I normally don't endorse deleting anyone but for this fruitcake an exception must be made if for nothing else but the simple fact that so far what he's saying not only makes no sense whatsoever but the shit is DUMB...

at least if your going to post and debate against others then let that shit be of some substance..debating is what makes this forum great but this dude doesn't want debates, he wants to make completely random and extra stupid statements..

I vote for deletion in this case man.

Last edited by D.Powell on Mon 24 Aug 2009, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:46 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Why delete people with no post? Maybe they are learning something from our convo's, look at them as viewers.

If Steve has not been deleted this cat shouldn't be either.

Admins can look at people's last log in date. The people i deleted never used their account. There are lurkers that may actually just browse to get recs, and i have left them alone.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:46 pm

I also find calex to be a suspicious account.....no offense dude but you have a weird sig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:50 pm

hey kev when i show up somewhere and start making topics saying Too $hort is balls Ras Kass is King, Geto boys are garbage Cunninlgynuists are king, Ice Cube is wack Del the Funkee is king, when no1 knows who i am? then you can compare. until then grow some sack dude, for real. stop your whining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:54 pm

Who's whining lame bunny? You the one who started a thread about a fucking internet idiot who won't be around even long enough to delete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:55 pm

Umm...terry did you stupid fuck. learn to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 8:13 pm

This dude isn't trying to add anything to the forum, he's here SOLELY to piss people off and show off his lack of hip-hop knowledge, and we don't need that shit! Delete that flaming faggot!

While you're at it, you should pull a Ranger Smith and delete Yogi too for bringin that jabroni in!
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 9:32 pm

Are we going to send invites to Latham and Temple now?

But honestly I have no problem as long as the dude doesn't just start shit.... If he can have honest discussions with people and be cool, I'm all for him staying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:05 pm

I vote no... simply because it would be hypocritical considering everyone was up in arms about other members who were doing the same thing for a while...

If he threatens the forum, tries to get it shut down, etc. then I could understand... but if you just ignore him he should eventually start adding to the forum or leave.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:22 pm

no for now, give him a few days, maybe he'll stop posting just to piss people off. If you read this Hyphie throw out some post with substance, not Reek Daddy>Nas just to get people's attention and talk shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:38 pm

the thing you uniformed people voting no are missing out on, is that he came here with the sole purpose to piss off the forum, thats it. no random showing up, it was calculated
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:05 pm

Steve wrote:
he came here with the sole purpose to piss off the forum, thats it. no random showing up, it was calculated

I can attest to this. Yogi pretty much confirmed it...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:43 pm

Well...me, steve, pounds, terry, n3ro, etc. etc. etc. have all done shit to purposefully start shit...

seems that was all GZA ever did...

seriously... what can this guy do? if he starts flooding the boards with 100 useless threads each day and seriously disrupting the forum then look into it...for now it is easy to ignore the guy if he really bothers you that much...

and for the record this is just a general statement and not directed at anyone in particular...

If terry wants to go by the vote that is fine by me as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:01 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Well...me, steve, pounds, terry, n3ro, etc. etc. etc. have all done shit to purposefully start shit...

seems that was all GZA ever did...

seriously... what can this guy do? if he starts flooding the boards with 100 useless threads each day and seriously disrupting the forum then look into it...for now it is easy to ignore the guy if he really bothers you that much...

and for the record this is just a general statement and not directed at anyone in particular...

If terry wants to go by the vote that is fine by me as well.

But the difference between those posters you just mention and Hyphy is those guys have been around for a while, and had at least some decent conversations on hip hop with each other. This Hyphy guy is a newbie who comes in here just to talk shit. He hasn't contribute once so far...

But I don't really care if he's deleted or not. I just hope this guy is younger than 16 because if he's an old cat he should be a shame of himself. This shit he's doing is childish. Little kids shit. I'm surprise Yogi is in on this. You're 33 dawg, it wouldn't be sad if a little kid recruit someone to just start shit on a forum, but for you to do that? smh you're 33! Quit acting like Vernon.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 7:59 pm

I invited him cuz i think he's hilarious. I has seen and chatted with him on several forums and though that it would be nice to have another WC fan here. He is actually knowledgeable about nr cal music and if you take the time to chat with him you'd realize that to be true. He does like to ruffle the feathers of east coast fans but what is truly wrong with that?? I least he doesn't make personal attacks at members like steve does. There have been many personal attack made towards me by him as well as straight racist remarks but i have never asked him to be deleted.... With that said, this is not a place where we should just delete someone just because we don't agree with them. And yes I am 33 that is why I can let dumb shit said on the internet not bother me.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 8:06 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
I invited him cuz i think he's hilarious

Wow...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:06 pm

Alan wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:
I invited him cuz i think he's hilarious

Wow...

I'll second that...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted?   Should Hyphy4Life be Deleted? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1