Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deleted Scenes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 2:25 am

Seems like SuperChronFlightBros keep pumping out the hits. They released an album called Deleted Scenes. Supposely these are extra tracks that didn't make their albums but this s**t is fire. Actually its the best body of work they released.
They got a song called Micheal Richards which is dope as fuck. The album is completely free at http://www.backwoodzstudioz.com/

Download it. Pump it. And bring real hip hop back
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 8:22 pm

This is truly an amazing album! DL it and just listen to the 1rst 3 songs and tell me it ain't dope!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 2:10 am

That song .38 Special is bonkers! This album has cracked my top 10 for post 2000 albums.
I feel sorry for anyone not embellishing this album. This joint brought my faith in hip hop back
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 9:36 am

I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 9:13 am

I just listened to this and an downloading Indonesia now.

On first spin, High Hater and Telly Savalas stood out. The song Wings off Indonesia is the nicest shit I've heard in awhile.

Overall this is a breath of fresh air. Creative and listenable. A rare combo these days.
Back to top Go down

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 10:09 am

Indonesia is dope and it's still available as a double cd with remixes and whatnot
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 4:42 am

ive been upping SCFBros. for awhile. These guys are terribly slept on. Billy Woods got crazy punchlines and an off beat sense of humor. Previlege has a great sing-songy flow. I feel Deleted is their best body even though it has a couple of remixes. I rank it rifgt there with Canibal Ox;s old Vien
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 4:55 am

Deleted Scenes is a prelude to Cape Verde--their OFFICIAL seconf album! Wow! If DS is a revelation of the their new s**t this album could be bigger than I imagined. I thought Indonesia was one of the best last year and better than their first joint.

This might make me light one up after 10 years of being smoke-free
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:13 am

I never really went back to Backwoodz after the NY Times Mixtape. I just wasn't that impressed by that collection. There's a lot of material floating around over there for free. What else is worth the time?
Back to top Go down

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 1:17 am

Kid Joe wrote:
I never really went back to Backwoodz after the NY Times Mixtape. I just wasn't that impressed by that collection. There's a lot of material floating around over there for free. What else is worth the time?

Vordul Mega - Mega Graphitti is worth hearing for sure. That is the best Can Ox related release since Cold Vein. Liked this one straight away
Indonesia is my fav from SCFB, the first one is still decent. I haven't heard this new mixtape. Looking forward to the new album
Invizzibl Men - The Unveilling - I like this one too but it got pretty bad reviews. Took a while to get into but it is raw hardcore hip hop
The Reavers - Terror Firma - decent release featuring everybody, enjoyable but not essential
Billy Woods - Camouflage - This is the first Backwoodz album. Vordul Mega is all over it. Has just been re-released. Dope but not as good as Indonesia
Dr. Monokrome - All Things Considered - I need to spin this more, strange album but i remember liking it

Backwoodz have a pretty heavy Can Ox influence so if you dig that one as much as i did you should like most of this stuff
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 3:39 am

Red wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:

Vordul Mega - Mega Graphitti is worth hearing for sure. That is the best Can Ox related release since Cold Vein. Liked this one straight away
Indonesia is my fav from SCFB, the first one is still decent. I haven't heard this new mixtape. Looking forward to the new album
Invizzibl Men - The Unveilling - I like this one too but it got pretty bad reviews. Took a while to get into but it is raw hardcore hip hop
The Reavers - Terror Firma - decent release featuring everybody, enjoyable but not essential
Billy Woods - Camouflage - This is the first Backwoodz album. Vordul Mega is all over it. Has just been re-released. Dope but not as good as Indonesia
Dr. Monokrome - All Things Considered - I need to spin this more, strange album but i remember liking it

Backwoodz have a pretty heavy Can Ox influence so if you dig that one as much as i did you should like most of this stuff

All Things Considered hands done has the hottest beats from Backwoodz. Its a dope album.

I was dissapointed in Invizzabul Men.

MegaGraffetti is blazing. Indonesia is also a fav.

If you like DefJux you should have no probs slipping this music over your ears
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 10:06 am

Eh, I don't really dig the more industrial sounding DefJux. SCFB has a looser sound to me. Like I said, the mixtape wasn't great to me. So i'll expect the rest of the label to be hit or miss. Not a problem with all the gratis material, through. Can't complain about free, especially when some of it's dope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   Deleted Scenes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deleted Scenes
Page 1 of 1