Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who got deleted from Amazon?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Who got deleted from Amazon? Empty
PostSubject: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 12:51 am

There's a ton of posts now that look like some one from here wrote them, but they're just labeled "A Customer". Seems weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 1:11 am

Are they recent posts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 1:14 am

Yeah, in the 2010 thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 1:28 am

I just looked on both 2010 threads and didn't see it on either of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 1:31 am

Are you crazy? Right under rappers delight's post, there's one that says "A Customer", fool. Here's the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's the 13th post, then there's more underneath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 1:57 am

LMAO, oh ok. My guess is Steve. He's been deleted more times than Too Short's come out of retirement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 2:46 am

Indeed, but those are recent posts.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 12:02 pm

smh those are Vernon's. That's his fake account that he's been using for a long time now. I have that account blocked a while back when there were 5 Vernons roaming around there. And that account is still active, don't know how he gets it to A customer.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 2:37 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
smh those are Vernon's. That's his fake account that he's been using for a long time now. I have that account blocked a while back when there were 5 Vernons roaming around there. And that account is still active, don't know how he gets it to A customer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 2:41 pm

Shaun wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 5:50 pm

Nothing like good old fashioned Amazon drama/entertainment...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 5:52 pm

smh, I told N3R0 earlier that it's one of Vern's fake accounts. All he did was remove the name, and now it say "a customer"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who got deleted from Amazon?   Who got deleted from Amazon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who got deleted from Amazon?
Page 1 of 1