Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]

Go down 
+29
Myestro
Cold Loungin
Justin Linker
ACRID"
Norfeest
Dang! Trotter
Undisputed
Purple Haze
arokone
Cory
Justice
Deanie O'Banion
Jason
gametheory91
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Highsmith
Z-membu
Half
E. Taylor
Xcel
Dwight
J. Harris
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Esco
TheHazardous
Alan
T. Myers
Funk Seoul Brother
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:21 am

"Outkast- Aquemini (My third favorite Outkast release, behind Aquemini and Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik. Still a classic album though)."

smh
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:31 am

Joe Budden - Escape Route
Jay-Z - Blueprint 3 (dont know what there's so much hate for this, its not bad)
KRS/Buckshot - Survival Skills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 6:59 pm

I just received J Live- All of the Above, and Pumkinhead-Orange Moon Over Brooklyn.

Spinning J-live right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:19 pm

I bought 3 cds today at Best Buy:

KRS One & Buckshot- Survival Skills (solid cd, but still disappointed Geo is not on the album...smh)

Kid Cudi- Man on the Moon: The End of Day (Dope! Digging this one quite a bit. Only downer is the manufacturer fucked up, and the extra bonus tracks were not included in the deluxe edition. Gotta wait to see what Best Buy is going to do about the problem...smnuts)

Drake- So Far Gone ($6.99...I can't help it. Cool EP, decent material. No where near great though.)

I will cop new D. Black either today or tomorrow. Best Buy didn't carry it, but that was expected.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:23 pm

I knew I was going to be telling you that you're homosexual before I saw what you wrote
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 7:35 pm

bought KRS-One/Buckshot for 7.99 and MOP for 11.99

Last edited by Slang Editorial on Tue 15 Sep 2009, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 8:01 pm

BuckSHIT eh Slang?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 8:05 pm

Steve wrote:
BuckSHIT eh Slang?

LMAO, Typo of the century by Slang!!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 8:16 pm

Steve wrote:
BuckSHIT eh Slang?

LMAO didnt notice that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 8:19 pm

How's the MOP joint?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 8:42 pm

I told myself no - but ended up buying:

Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon: Cool album, not enough rapping but the production is on point.

Big Scoob - Monsterifik: Saw this and gave it a try and it is a decent little gangsta album, a little on the snappy side, but cool.

There was no Buckshit or MOP at hastings so no go, they had that Drake but it is a rip off considering the So Far Gone mixtape had more shit on it.

Spun:

DL Hughley - GED CD
Ill Street Gs - Cassette S/T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 8:47 pm

Yo SRP KRS-ONE is 7.99 at Bestbuy...in stock every best buy.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 10:17 pm

That Kid Cudi joint seems to be on some trip hop/electro pop type shit. I'm going to give it a listen before judging. Since I like the trip hop/electronic genre, that album might be a good listen. As for Drake, fuck that!!!

I bought that Buckshot joint as well. Those idiots at Best Buy ended up putting the album in the Rock/Pop section. 7.99 ain't bad at all. Waiting for my MOP to come from Amazon in the mail.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 10:21 pm

M.O.P. is dope. i'm bumping it right now.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 10:27 pm

"M.O.P. is dope. i'm bumping it right now."

Co-sign that!!! Album hits hard. Rough, rugged, and raw!! Busta Rhymes and Heltah Skeltah were supposed to be on the album. I figured those would be included as bonus tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 10:32 pm

They didn't have MOP at hastings
smh...

but the Cudi is cool Harris - if you like that style then you will dig it.. I just wish there was more rapping.. and the songs can get a little repetitive...
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 10:35 pm

"but the Cudi is cool Harris - if you like that style then you will dig it.. I just wish there was more rapping.. and the songs can get a little repetitive..."

Cool. I'll give it a full listen then.

Also, have you cats heard of Mayer Hawthorne? He is signed to Stones Throw and has a classical R&B style similar to the Temptations and Otis Redding. Check out this link for samples. I don't know if you all will like it, but check it out:

http://www.amazon.com/Strange-Arrangement-CD-4-5-22-LP/dp/B002DXU548/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1253068330&sr=8-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 2:42 am

Spinning Pumpkinhead-Orange Moon Over Brooklyn.

I can't believe I slept on this cd for so long. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 5:35 pm

Just got:

Pastor Troy - Feel Me or Kill Me (cool CD)
Pastor Troy - Stay Tru
Pastor Troy - ATL Legend (this one smells straight like some good weed...whoever owned it must have been getting blowed something serious around this CD)

Bumped:

Feel Me or Kill Me - Some wack tracks, but ends tightly
Kid Cudi - nice little alternative album... don't know quite what to call it though... rap is the least present I think..
Big Scoob - Monsterifik: nothing dope here save for the 8Ball and MJG song
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 5:56 pm

Would you recommend buying the Kid Cudi joint SRP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 6:00 pm

Listen first Harris

It is not rap... it is really techno/emo alternative shit with some rapping...
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 6:08 pm

"It is not rap... it is really techno/emo alternative shit with some rapping..."

It's all good man. I'm used to stuff like that coming out of the UK and some artists in the U.S. as well.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 6:11 pm

I'm going to check it out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 7:52 am

J. Harris wrote:
That Kid Cudi joint seems to be on some trip hop/electro pop type shit. I'm going to give it a listen before judging. Since I like the trip hop/electronic genre, that album might be a good listen. As for Drake, fuck that!!!

I bought that Buckshot joint as well. Those idiots at Best Buy ended up putting the album in the Rock/Pop section. 7.99 ain't bad at all. Waiting for my MOP to come from Amazon in the mail.

Trip-hop is dead. And from what I heard from Tran's recommendations ("Soundtrack 2 My Life" and "Pursuit of Happiness") it's electro pop type shit, with emo lyrics and horrible choruses to boot. Sure, some of the production is interesting but it's also over the top.

"I like the trip hop/electronic genre" - Do you have Third by Portishead? If not, pick that up as soon as you can, it's not really trip hop anymore but it's probably their best album.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 11:17 am

I got all of Portishead's albums. I also have some Tricky, Massive Attack, Chemical Brothers, and some others. I think DJ Shadow is still in the genre, but last time I checked, he was doing more bay area rap music with his last album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 6:33 pm

Spins:

Boot Camp Click - Last Stand, For The People, Casualties of War, Chosen Few
Blaq Poet - Blaqprint
Hell Rell - Eat With Me or Eat A Box of Bullets
Hell Rell - New Gun In Town
BOB - BOB vs. Bobby Ray
BOB - This Should Have Been The Album

all dope...

ordered some shit from FYE with their 10 dollars off 30 coupon:

DVD:
Tech N9ne Experience
Outlawz Worldwide

CD:
Hard Boyz - A-Town Hard Heads
Field Mob - From Ashy To Classy
Goodie Mob - One Monkey Don't Stop The Show
C-Murder - Trapped In Crime
Tre-8 - Too Hot For TV
Baby S - Street Fractions
MOP - Ghetto Warfare

All for around 22 bucks shipped!
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 6:41 pm

Damn!! Good list SRP. I haven't heard Baby S in a minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 6:44 pm

Yeah man, I never peeped Baby S - but then I heard him on this CD - Word Pimpin 2 - that dropped last year. The CD kind of sucked, but I liked Baby S style so I finally decided to order his album since it was so cheap. Should be decent at least.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 6:55 pm

Yeah, check out Kurupt's first album and check out King Tee's unreleased joint on Aftermath. On the King Tee album Baby S dropped a dope verse on "Squeeze Ya Ballz".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 6:57 pm

Yeah, I got the unreleased King Tee CD - I ordered some european version with a Turkey on the cover a while ago - which Kurupt album you mean? Kuruption?
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 7:02 pm

Yeah, the kuruption joint.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 2:39 pm

KRS-One/Buckshot "Survival Skills"
Raekwon "OB4CL II"
Killah Priest "Heavy Mental"
Joe Budden "Padded Room"
Bone Thugs "E. 1999 eternal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 12:42 am

Just got Leaders of the New School- A future w/o a past, and LongShot -Open Mouths Fed

Listening to Longshot right now.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 4:29 pm

just purchased:

Brother Ali "Us"
DJ Quik "Quik is the Name"
Method Man "Tical"
Jeru the Damaja "Wrath of Math"
EPMD "Business As Usual"
CMW "Compton's Most Wanted"
Cormega "True Meaning"
Royce Da 5'9 "Death Is Certain"
Marco Polo/Torae "Double Barrel"

Recent Spins:

Raekwon "OB4CL 2"-Has become album of the year for me.
KRS and Buckshot "Survival Skills"
The Game "The Documentary"
Dayton Family "FBI"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 6:15 pm

Purchased:

Brother Ali - Us
Jay-Z - Vol. 2, 3
Tech N9ne - Strictly Strange DVD
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 8:40 am

Recent Spins:
Brother Ali-Us
Brother Ali-The Truth Is Here EP
The Beatles-Let It Be
The Beatles-Abbey Road
Atmosphere-Strictly Leakage
Atmosphere-When Life Gives You Lemons
Jay-Z-BP3
MOP-Foundation

Recent Purchases:
Brother Ali-Us
Atmosphere-Strictly Leakage
Atmosphere-Leak at Will EP
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 9:34 pm

People Under the Stairs - Fun DMC
Krs-One/Buckshit - Survival Skills
Afrika Bambaataa - Looking For Thw Perfect Beat
Nice 'N' Smooth - Ain't a Damn Thing Changed
Q-Tip - Kamaal The Abstract
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 2:16 pm

Finally getting some dough after finding work again, so I made some purchases. Some were one's I've been wanting and couldn't afford before, others are brand new....

Q-Tip "Kamaal The Abstract" (4 stars...2nd half is the best IMO)
KRS-One & Buckshot "Survival Skills" (3.75 stars...not all I was hoping for)
Fresh Daily "The Gorgeous Killer In Crimes Of Passion" (4 stars...maybe a bit more. Loving it.)
Tiye Phoenix "Half Woman Half Amazin'" (4.25 stars...best damn female rapper around these days.)
Grand Puba "RetroActive" (4-4.25 stars...soooouuuullll...been playing this non-stop)
Scarb & Very (Afro Classics) "Classic Rock" (blind buy...pre-order)
Crown City Rockers "The Day After Forever" (blind buy...dropped today)
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 3:57 pm

Came home for the weekend, so that means a stop at FYE:

MOP- Foundation (4ish stars. Dope, dope, dope)
KRS-One & Buckshot- Survival Skills (4 stars, as well. Starting to not sound as good as it did on the first few spins)
De La Soul- The Grind Date (5 stars, my favorite De La album)
Tha Alkoholiks- 21 & Over (5 stars for me)
Black Moon- Enta Da Stage (5 stars all day)
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 7:08 pm

My OB4CL2 just came in the mail today!

Spins: Pitbull - El Mariel
Cormega - The Realness
Liquid Ass. - Apocalypse
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 10:55 am

Recent Purchases:
Ghostface Killah-Ghostdini
Skyzoo-The Salvatio
Skyzoo-Cloud 9: The 3 Day High

Recent Spins:
Ghostface Killah-Ghostdini
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 11:16 am

Terry, let me know how that Skyzoo is
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 11:17 am

Will Do. I had to order it from Amazon though cause i could not find it in stores.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 11:26 am

Really? I saw it at my FYE on Tuesday... they have gotten wayyyyy better around here...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 11:29 am

Shaking My Head I called every store around here, and i found nothing. However my Best Buy felt the need to stock the new Mack 10 and Warren G albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 11:31 am

Skyzoozoozoo woowoo lolidodi pootanguratan? FYE fooodooo li skyzooozooozooo? Woolooloo woolooloo.

:

Jay-Z - vol. 2 and 3 - both kind of suck.
Andre nickatina - raven in my eyes - dope
Ugk - ugk 4 life
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 11:37 am

"Jay-Z - vol. 2 and 3 - both kind of suck."

Kind of?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 11:39 am

I'm not the biggest fan of Vol. 3, but Vol.2 is dope to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 11:43 am

I play Hard Knock Like off of Vol. 2 and like 2 of the bonus tracks. And I already had the Hard Knock Life single... so - it is a album with no flow at all.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 11:46 am

Vol 3>>>>>>>>>>>> Vol.2. Just as the volume number states, Vol 3. is 3 stars, and 2 is 2 stars, to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next