Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]

Go down 
+29
Myestro
Cold Loungin
Justin Linker
ACRID"
Norfeest
Dang! Trotter
Undisputed
Purple Haze
arokone
Cory
Justice
Deanie O'Banion
Jason
gametheory91
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Highsmith
Z-membu
Half
E. Taylor
Xcel
Dwight
J. Harris
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Esco
TheHazardous
Alan
T. Myers
Funk Seoul Brother
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 3:05 pm

Kev, just because I'm not a faithful Jay fan doesn't mean my criticisms should tossed aside. Garbage tracks are garbage tracks yo. It's ok to tell your favorite artist he came weak with a new album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 3:09 pm

I understand what you are saying but when someone says out of all the Jay albums they only liked Reasonable Doubt which came out over 10yrs ago their opinion has to be down played a lot. I can see if you were a causal Jay listener like I am with certain artists but you have not like Jay when he was dropping some of his best shit in his prime so how are you even expecting to semi like his albums after his prime?
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 3:26 pm

Yo Kev, even though I did state RD was his best, I did like some joints from him later on. I also mentioned I dug Streets Is Watching. Also, there were some cuts on BP1, Black Album, and AG. I know I'm not the casual Jay listener, but I just can't get into whole albums post-RD from him. Everyone has their flaws on records, but Jay just has too much commercial filler for my taste. As far as albums after his prime, you don't have to be a Jay listener to know when an album is sub-par.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 4:26 pm

J. Harris wrote:
Yo Kev, even though I did state RD was his best, I did like some joints from him later on. I also mentioned I dug Streets Is Watching. Also, there were some cuts on BP1, Black Album, and AG. I know I'm not the casual Jay listener, but I just can't get into whole albums post-RD from him. Everyone has their flaws on records, but Jay just has too much commercial filler for my taste. As far as albums after his prime, you don't have to be a Jay listener to know when an album is sub-par.

What people are saying is that if you didn't fully like albums like BP1, The Black Album, or American Gangster, then you're surely not gonna like BP3.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 4:34 pm

Not necessarily true though. If Blueprint 3 actually come out cohesively, then it would have been a different story. There were certain tracks left off the would have been better suited for the album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 4:44 pm

HARRIS!

The point is people think AG, BP1 and BA were all COHESIVE DOPE ALBUMS. So if you do not like those albums as a whole - an admittedly less cohesive album like BP3 will not move you.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 5:21 pm

"The point is people think AG, BP1 and BA were all COHESIVE DOPE ALBUMS. So if you do not like those albums as a whole - an admittedly less cohesive album like BP3 will not move you."

Regardless if I liked the aforementioned albums or not, the point is BP3 is a sub-par album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 11:32 pm

J.Harris, I thought you could understand simple statements...you just keep repeating things over and over again not understand what they're saying.

Here's an over-simplification:

If you don't like consensus classic album A) by said artist, you're not going to like a solid (but not classic) album B) by the same artist. You can say album B) is sub-par in your opinion, but of course fans of aforementioned artist are going to say that album B) is dope, but not as good as album A). Got it? Didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 6:35 am

"J.Harris, I thought you could understand simple statements...you just keep repeating things over and over again not understand what they're saying.

Here's an over-simplification:

If you don't like consensus classic album A) by said artist, you're not going to like a solid (but not classic) album B) by the same artist. You can say album B) is sub-par in your opinion, but of course fans of aforementioned artist are going to say that album B) is dope, but not as good as album A). Got it? Didn't think so."

First off. Fuck off for trying to say I'm incompetent. Second, it has nothing to do with liking a previous so-called classic album of a particular artist. If person didn't like all the other previous releases, but still is able to point key elements as to what not to like about the next release, it still gives grounds to say that the album is sub-par or whatever. Again, fuck off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 10:40 am

J.Harris if you got whatever people were saying the FIRST time don't repeat yourself like a child or expect to get talked down to like one. Secondly, no one is disputing it's "possible" to dislike a classic record but like the next one even if it's not widely considered as good as previous efforts, but it's highly unlikely.

Anyway, currently spinning:

Yelawolf-Ballad Of Slick Rick E. Bobby
Yelawolf-Stereo

trying to find Yelawolf's Arena Rap, Yelawolf's Creekwater, and Big Fella and Te' Arthur-Broke but Still Livin
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 11:00 am

"don't repeat yourself like a child or expect to get talked down to like one."

Expect to get talked down like a child??? I'm just providing a statement. Who the fuck are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 11:11 am

Providing a statement. The same statement. Multiple times. I'm an adult and I act as such. Who the fuck are you? Is this your first day here? Need the tour? If not then grow the fuck up. If you do, my apologies, next time I'll be more sensitive to your Jay Hate.

You can't just be snide repeatedly and expect some one not to chime in and chastize you, bro. Dish it out but can't handle it... Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 11:19 am

"You can't just be snide repeatedly and expect some one not to chime in and chastize you, bro. Dish it out but can't handle it..."

First of all, you are on some bullshit for real. So fucking what I repeated a statement. You and your little disdain comments need to fucking cease. I didn't have a problem with you until now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 11:20 am

Both of y'all need to cool it and let it go.

But Harris, let me ask you this:

If someone said something along the lines of "fuck the bay, their music has always sucked, I don't like it, I don't care who it is, I am not a fan, I have enjoyed a few songs only"

How seriously would you take their opinion on bay music?

That's all people are saying here man. You may think you are being unbiased when you speak on the new Jay-Z CD, and you may be - but because of your previous opinions on Jay-Z people are just not gonna be able to take your opinion on BP3 that seriously.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 11:28 am

"That's all people are saying here man. You may think you are being unbiased when you speak on the new Jay-Z CD, and you may be - but because of your previous opinions on Jay-Z people are just not gonna be able to take your opinion on BP3 that seriously"

It's all good man. That is understandable. In all seriousness, I was actually being unbiased with the new album. I listened to the album fully and pointed some key things. While the album does have some good tracks on there, I was quick to point out some faults, which most folks on this post immediately dismissed because of my past comments on Jay. So, I def understand what you are saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 11:31 am

Well, dismissing them is the easy way out, so I can understand you're frustration in that.

Personally I don't see the music as Jay selling out, or being soft or pop. I just see it as a natural progression for the man who is far far removed from where he was at when he first started rapping.

Sure some more hardcore hip-hop with other producers would have been cool, but I wonder if that just doesn't move jay anymore as an artist?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 11:33 am

Harris man I apologize if I came off too harshly. I have respect for you in general but I was a little put off by your need to repeatedly say the same thing over and over again. So, again, I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 11:37 am

"Harris man I apologize if I came off too harshly. I have respect for you in general but I was a little put off by your need to repeatedly say the same thing over and over again. So, again, I'm done here."

It's all good man. Considering my past comments on Jay, I saw that folks on here were quick to dismiss my posts. I guess I was just being too harsh on the album because I was expecting more than the output provided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 11:51 am

Truthfully, I'm with you on the new album at least, but we had that discussion on chat the other day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 12:36 pm

Yesterday:

Jay-Z - Blueprint 1-3
Raekwon - OB4CL2
Nas - Untitled
Slaughterhouse - Slaughterhouse
Cilvaringz - I

nothing but dope shit spun...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 12:43 pm

Yo son dope shit son...^^^^^^^^^^^

Rae-OB4CL2
Jay-BP3
WC- Shadiest One
Slaughterhouse
Tela-Piece Of Mind
Game-LAX
dead prez- Pulse Of the People
Fabolous- Loso's Way
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 1:08 pm

Fashawn - The Antidote - arranged by The Alchemist (Watch for this cat, only 20 yrs old!!)
KRS-One/Buckshot - Survival Skills (spun some of it on the way to work, just to let y'all know, "Clean-up Crew feat. Rock is the best so far IMO)
Ghostface - Supreme Clientele (Spinnin a lot of Wu lately)
Tela - Now or Never
All City - Metropolis Gold
Das Efx - Hold It Down
3X Krazy - Stackin Chips
Rae - OB4CL 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 1:27 pm

I just downloaded that Fashawn last nite
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 1:38 pm

"I just downloaded that Fashawn last nite"

What do you think so far? This cat has been dropping heat for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 2:30 pm

I haven't bumped it. Need to bump it and that J. Cole
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 2:54 pm

That's another mixtape I gotta listen to. I heard J. Cole is pretty promising. Jay might have a winner with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 3:07 pm

So far this Fashawn is dope. I heard one song yesterday and wasn't sold, but this Antidote album is dope dope dope.

better than what I heard from J. cole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 3:17 pm

SRP can you PM me a link to that Fashawn? What's his style like? I was interested in checking out from the good review he got in XXL. But I can't find the hard copy of the album on most websites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 3:24 pm

Yeah SRP. Fashawn seems like another force to be reckoned with from the West. Kev, you will like the mixtape hopefully. The guy is only 20, but damn, he sounds like he came straight out of the golden era with his style. Can't wait for Boy Meets World to finally drop.

Also, Exile produced Boy Meets World in its entirety.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 3:52 pm

Fashawn>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 4:34 pm

I'm talking about his album Boy Meets World, heard that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 4:34 pm

That's not out yet. It will be out in October I think. They just released this joint with Alchemist. It is dope, peep it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 4:35 pm

I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 12:02 am

Today I spun:

Casual - Fear Itself
Fashawn - The Antidote
Daz & JT - Longbeach 2 Fillmoe
Daz - Gangsta Crunk
Cap One - Through the Eyes of a Don
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 12:10 am

How'd you like that Cap.One?
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 1:06 am

Last Purchase

People Under The Stairs - Stepfather (My bro bought that for me)

Last Spins
P.U.T.S. - O.S.T., Stepfather
Outkast - ATLiens, Aquemini (Can't get enough of those albums)
Face - Diary
Geto boys - We Can't Be Stopped
Kool G Rap - Road To the Riches
Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt
Common - One Day It'll All Make Sense
Deltron - 3030

Tracks I spun to death
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
Outkast - Benz or Beamer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 9:33 pm

On the drive to Houston:

Pastor Troy - Face Off
Jay-Z - BP3
Raekwon - OB4CL2
Bizzy Bone - A Song For You
Mr. Sche - Work of Art

Out of them all PT was the dopest, but Rae sounded better but still on par with Jay, though I will likely play Jay more.

I have like 3-4 PUTS albums and can just not get into them...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 9:54 pm

Recent Purchase:
OBFCL2

Recent Spins
OBFCL2 x 20
Ultramagnetic MC's - Critical Beatdown
Masta Ace - Slaughtahouse

i know thats a strange mix but whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 10:07 pm

KRS-One & Buckshot- Survival Skills
Raekwon- OB4CL2
Nas- The Lost Tapes
Leaders Of The New School- A Future Without A Past
Cunnilynguists- Dirty Acres
Del Tha Funkee Homosapien- No Need For Alarm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 11:24 pm

Big Jess- Good Clean Fun 2: The Super Jump-Off (lol...Al gets way too much hate for this. I actually dig this one a lot, Big Jess comes with a refreshing style. I'm loving the beats, and he ain't bad behind the mic too.)

Gym Class Heroes- The Papercut Chronicles

Raekwon- OB4CL2 (Real dope album, I dig this one more than the original...yes, I don't dig the original as much. Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 820545 )

Jay-Z- BP2 (Another solid album by Jay. Man I'm loving "Young Forever")

Blue Scholars- Bayani reissue (classic...The album is now 5 stars with the 3 extra songs...:finger: to the haters)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 11:26 pm

Recent Purchases:
Domingo - The Most Underrated
Goodie Mob - Still Standing
Aceyalone - Accepted Eclectic
Sunz Of Man - Elements
Sticky Fingaz - Black Trash
Tash - Rap Life
RBX - The RBX Files
Marley Marl - In Control Vol. 1
Project Blowed compilation
Haiku D'Etat - self-titled
Haiku D'Etat - Coup de Theatre
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 8:21 am

Been on a West Coast kick this week. I've spun:

Ice Cube "The Predator"
Ice Cube "Death Certificate"
The Game "The Documentary"
The Game "Doctor's Advocate"
Dr. Dre "The Chronic"
Snoop Dogg "Doggystyle"
Cypress Hill "Temples of Boom"
Twinz "Conversation"
Quik & Kurupt "Blaqkout"
Lifesavas "Spirit in Stone"
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 12:28 pm

Just bought

UGK - Ridin' Dirty
Wu-Tang Clan Live at Montreux...... fucking Sam Goody was outta CL2

Recently Spun
JayZ - Black Album
Cage - Hell's Winter
Raekwon - OB4CL2
Eminem - MMLP
Joe Budden - Padded Room
Pitbull - Unleashed Vol.2 & Unleashed Vol.3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 2:12 pm

Esco wrote:
Just bought
Wu-Tang Clan Live at Montreux...... fucking Sam Goody was outta CL2

I thought Sam Goody went out of business, and bought out by FYE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 2:25 pm

Nah

I still have one sam goody near me.

I think the chain went out... but those with franchising agreements were allowed to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 3:22 pm

Recently spun,
Cypress Hill - Cypress Hill
The Primeridian - Da All Nighta
MC Lyte - Eyes On This
Jay-Z - The Blueprint
Kankick - Seeing Spirits
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx
D-Nice - Call Me D-Nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 11:23 pm

Space Muzik wrote:
Big Jess- Good Clean Fun 2: The Super Jump-Off (lol...Al gets way too much hate for this. I actually dig this one a lot, Big Jess comes with a refreshing style. I'm loving the beats, and he ain't bad behind the mic too.)

Gym Class Heroes- The Papercut Chronicles

Raekwon- OB4CL2 (Real dope album, I dig this one more than the original...yes, I don't dig the original as much. Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 820545 )

Jay-Z- BP2 (Another solid album by Jay. Man I'm loving "Young Forever")

Blue Scholars- Bayani reissue (classic...The album is now 5 stars with the 3 extra songs...:finger: to the haters)

How ANYBODY thinks I have the shittiest music tastes on this forum is fucking beyond me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 11:28 pm

lol

Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 767989
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 2:51 am

Outkast- Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik (classic..."Git Up, Git Out" is among my favorite Outkast song of all time, along with "Player's Ball").

Outkast- Aquemini (My third favorite Outkast release, behind Aquemini and Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik. Still a classic album though).

RA Scion- Live & Learn (Sure it's missing that Sabzi touch, but RA Scion's debut solo is very solid. Man I love the song "Go Down". Loving the gospel feel to that song.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next