Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday? Empty
PostSubject: Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday?   Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 3:40 pm

First I would like to say Latino men makes the best trannies. Alot of them will make me do a double take. Like in that trannie movie with Wesley Snipes,Patrick Swayze and John Legizamo(I forgot the name of that movie!). John by far was the most convincing. Wesley Snipes looked hideous.

Anyhoo, I pull to the Residents Inn and see 4-5 latinos standing outside. One healthy one gets in the front seat and I completely thought it was a woman until it open its mouth and sounded like Kid Frost. There were other trannies in the back seat with regalur gay guys. They were going to a place called Talbott Street Bar, a place were alotta trannies,crossdressers,gays,lesbos, and other freaks meet. They were complaining it was too cold and in Texas were they live the weather was alot nicer. SRP is in Texas, right.

I a;so heard Mexes in Texas kill or stab up Mexican trannies on the spot.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday?   Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 4:33 pm

"First I would like to say Latino men makes the best trannies. Alot of them will make me do a double take. Like in that trannie movie with Wesley Snipes,Patrick Swayze and John Legizamo(I forgot the name of that movie!). John by far was the most convincing. Wesley Snipes looked hideous."

affraid affraid

Happy Halloween Trotter...lol...your one SCARY dude man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday?   Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 6:28 pm

LMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday?   Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 8:07 pm

The name of that movie was "To Wong Fu...Thanks for Everything".

You have some crazy stories, Trotter. Just wait until Halloween comes up, all kinds of freaks come out at night.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday?   Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 8:40 pm

DT, get a digital camera if you don't have one. You run into some wild ish!

The China Train was by far the craziest. I hope you clean your cab every night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday?   Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I pick up SRP's friends in my cab the otherday?
Page 1 of 1