Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15 Empty
PostSubject: Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15   Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:44 pm

If I'm not mistake this is the highest he's ever charted. To me, it seems Strange (ha) that this is happening now with his least accessible album, but maybe because this is the album his core fans wanted it's more popular...thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15   Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:36 pm

don't really know but I'm on this insane ass Tech N9ne binge.. its fucking amazing. Don't know why I didn't listen to him sooner.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15   Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 6:23 pm

i dont know why....but i still havent got his album the last time i went to the store it was sold out...im gonna be going to an independent store today that should have his album, mega's and royce's...neither of which i heard in full yet
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15   Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 10:28 pm

I gotta say N3R0 that Tech knew what to give his fans, and he didn't disappoint. The dark shit basically is what we all have been yearning for. He said that he wasn't going to go the dark route again, but that's lie!! lol! But for him to chart in the top 15 with [b]30K[b]is big for him and his record label. Big money for him in the first week. He almost beat BEP. I gotta respect Tech's hustle thought. The cat is almost 40, and he slaughtering cats in the rap game on an independent record label. These industry execs are scared shitless. Rae went independent and hit 130K overall so far as well as Tech's other comp album hitting around 20K first week. With this achievement, I definitely believe Tech's door will be getting pounded on for deals.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15   Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:11 pm

I can see someone like Tech blowing up like that. The Midwest is hot right now.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15   Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:19 pm

With the internet, you don't need a fucking record company for distribution any more.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15   Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 8:19 am

"With the internet, you don't need a fucking record company for distribution any more."

Correct. Sooner or later, these big labels might fold.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15   Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 10:32 pm

J. Harris wrote:
"With the internet, you don't need a fucking record company for distribution any more."

Correct. Sooner or later, these big labels might fold.

They're already starting to crumble. Thanks to the internet and indy labels, true hip hop has a voice again. A strong one. :!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15   Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tech N9ne's KOD Debuts In The Top 15
Page 1 of 1