Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus

Go down 
+3
J. Harris
Shaun
D.Powell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Empty
PostSubject: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 5:36 pm

I just wanted to start a MURKED topic and this is what I thought of

ya like it?? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 5:38 pm

I think in an actual battle he would definitely get K-Rino and Scarface, but I dunno about Vakill or Canibus, it'd be dope to watch!

Now if we give them time to think out and write down their rhymes, I think any one of them would LYIRCALLY trump Jay-Z.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 5:40 pm

I think he could take Face in a battle but not K-Rino - otherwise I cosign Steve to the fullest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 5:49 pm

I agree with this, but none of those guys with the exception of Canibus is a battle rapper, so it's a moot point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 5:50 pm

K-Rino and Vakill be battle rappers - if you heard any of their music you would know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 5:52 pm

uhhhh K Rino? Have you HEARD him? And Vakil who you've bigged up actually started as a battle rapper with a young Tung Twista, he even has a song about it on his first album? Good try though.

And people forget that Jay-Z was a beast back in the day, he did beat LL after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 5:56 pm

I've only heard one album by Rino and Vakill each.

I think Jay would murk Rino. He'd go off on how Rino's been in the game for 20 years and is virtually unknown by the general hip-hop public.

As for Vakill, I think he'd give Jay a run but Jay would go into the battle as the odds on favorite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 5:59 pm

NO, don't back up, you said they weren't battle rappers.

And again, noteriety has NOTHING to do with skill. Good try though! Otherwise

Souljah Boi would be KRS One in a battle no problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 7:43 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
NO, don't back up, you said they weren't battle rappers.

And again, noteriety has NOTHING to do with skill. Good try though! Otherwise

Souljah Boi would be KRS One in a battle no problem.

Kiss My Ass N3R0! Yes I did say they weren't battle rappers but I said that not knowing their history. So because of that, you're gonna make an ignorant ass statement like Souljah Boy can beat Kris? You're a fucking retard if you believe that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 7:45 pm

"Yes I did say they weren't battle rappers but I said that not knowing their history."

You tend to do that a lot fool john...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 7:45 pm

wrote:
"Yes I did say they weren't battle rappers but I said that not knowing their history."

You tend to do that a lot fool john...

How was that fishing trip C Transvestite!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 7:51 pm

It was fine man, I caught a catfish that was as ugly as you man. Aren't you proud of me? Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 7:52 pm

wrote:
It was fine man, I caught a catfish that was as ugly as you man. Aren't you proud of me? Cheers

Your mama didn't think I'm ugly. I would have been your daddy but the line was too long!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 7:55 pm

I don't believe that for a second, but when you bring noteriety/sales into the equation, that's always going to be your answer. Is Yung Joc REALLY better than K Rino? Don't think so. Rick Ross better than Royce Da 5'9"? Probably not. That's my point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 7:57 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
wrote:

Your mama didn't think I'm ugly. I would have been your daddy but the line was too long!

Trick! I am your daddy!! :finger:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:04 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
I don't believe that for a second, but when you bring noteriety/sales into the equation, that's always going to be your answer. Is Yung Joc REALLY better than K Rino? Don't think so. Rick Ross better than Royce Da 5'9"? Probably not. That's my point.

When in this topic did I mention sales? I did hint at noteriety but the reason I did that is because people KNOW what Jay is capable of when it comes to battling, whereas not as many people know about Vakill. That's why Jay would go in as the favorite. That's not to say that Vakill couldn't win, it's just that the betting odds would go to Jay. I did say that Vakill could give him a run, so I AM being objective so take THAT under consideration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:04 pm

wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
wrote:

Trick! I am your daddy!! :finger:

Nah never that, I'm heterosexual and you're a flaming fag so there's no way we could be kin to each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:05 pm

Fair enough...but you stated the "favorite" part whereas the "give him a run for his money" was more or less an afterthough from reading it. But my bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:29 pm

Jay would murk Face in a battle I agree with but K Rino and Canibus would funk Jay up in a live battle str8 up. On wax I think Jay may have a betta chance of getting all of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:31 pm

Black Thought would MURK Jay just as bad as Nas did.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 3:44 am

Why is murk being capitalized? And where did BT come into play haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 8:13 am

The only match up I'd pay to see would be Jay Vs Canibus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 2:16 pm

I think K-Rino would crush all these fools.

:gza:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 5:52 pm

Shon wrote:
Why is murk being capitalized? And where did BT come into play haha

I just threw him out there randomly since these murking topics are running rampart.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 6:42 pm

Jay wouldn't stand a chance against Black Thought or Canibus. Both MCs would cook Jay and serve his a**!!
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 12:26 pm

I think in a battle Hov would really dig into Face. He'd get the best of Vakill most likely. Jay and Canibus would be fun to see. And I think that K-Rino is too much for any of them.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 1:24 pm

"I think in a battle Hov would really dig into Face. He'd get the best of Vakill most likely. Jay and Canibus would be fun to see. And I think that K-Rino is too much for any of them."

Well, Face has never really been a battle rapper, but Canibus would murk Jay. Jay is not even on Canibus' level. I don't understand why anyone would hold Jay in high regard. The cat is very mediocre to me. As far as straight up freestyle battles, I don't see him doing too well. He definitely couldn't touch Tame One.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 1:37 pm

J. Harris wrote:
"I think in a battle Hov would really dig into Face. He'd get the best of Vakill most likely. Jay and Canibus would be fun to see. And I think that K-Rino is too much for any of them."

Well, Face has never really been a battle rapper, but Canibus would murk Jay. Jay is not even on Canibus' level. I don't understand why anyone would hold Jay in high regard. The cat is very mediocre to me. As far as straight up freestyle battles, I don't see him doing too well. He definitely couldn't touch Tame One.

I disagree with Jay being mediorce, he's FAR from that. He's a fabulous lyricist. Granted, he lost the battle against Nas, but Nas is a GREAT battle rapper than would destroy most MC's on the mic. I remember seeing that article on Hip Hop DX where they said that Jay used to murk LL Cool J backstage during shows. If he can do that, but he can murk most MC's because LL is also a great battle rapper.

As far as him beating Canibus. I think he'd have a chance. Canibus did get murked by Eminem, and I think Jay and Em are about on the same level lyrically.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 2:31 pm

"Jay and Em are about on the same level lyrically"

Nah!!!! Em is way better man. Jay couldn't even touch the kid. Jay might be an ok lyricist, but it definitely doesn't show with all of the mediocre to garbage albums he puts out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 2:40 pm

J. Harris wrote:
"Jay and Em are about on the same level lyrically"

Nah!!!! Em is way better man. Jay couldn't even touch the kid. Jay might be an ok lyricist, but it definitely doesn't show with all of the mediocre to garbage albums he puts out.

So you think Reasonable Doubt, Vol 1, Blueprint, The Black Album, and American Gangster are garbage? I beg to differ.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 2:48 pm

Reasonable Doubt was his best. That is the only one I liked. After that, I really didn't care any of the other joints. To call himself a God MC is ridiculous. Vol.1,2,3, and the Dynasty joint were standard commercial fare. Blueprint was ok as well as Black Album, but I just don't see the hype with Jay. The dude has more filler in his albums than a Krispy Kreme donut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 2:50 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^HATER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 3:17 pm

J. Harris wrote:
Reasonable Doubt was his best. That is the only one I liked. After that, I really didn't care any of the other joints. To call himself a God MC is ridiculous. Vol.1,2,3, and the Dynasty joint were standard commercial fare. Blueprint was ok as well as Black Album, but I just don't see the hype with Jay. The dude has more filler in his albums than a Krispy Kreme donut.

I don't agree with that at all, but it's whatever. The only bad Jay album IMO was The Blueprint 2, everything else I enjoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 3:52 pm

i recently had a jay-z epiphany.

i was listening to the blueprint, i mean really listening. joint was always a 5 star classic for me, but the dude IS lyrical, at least he can be man. really listen to his rhymes. blueprint, reasonable doubt and American gangster are all dope ass albums man.

that being said, jay doesnt even come close to touching em lyrically, maybe 75% or so as lyrical.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 4:09 pm

J. Harris wrote:

That's why I said he would really get into Face. lol. I think Jay could hang with Canibus. He may or may not win, but it would be a good battle to see.

Some cats seem to write Jay off because of his popularity. He isn't the best ever but he is pretty fuckin' good.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 10:23 pm

Triple J from Rawveira,Florida would beat Jay-Z in a battle on wax
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 7:01 pm

I don't think anyone giving Jay an edge over Vakill knows anything about him.

And the word is 'merc'. As in mercenary.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 7:05 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I don't think anyone giving Jay an edge over Vakill knows anything about him.

And the word is 'merc'. As in mercenary.

Kid Joe, he's using the word MURK as in to beat someone.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=murk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 7:13 pm

It's one in the same... but the phonetic spelling is acceptable as well.. you fucking rap geeks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus   Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay-Z would MURK K-Rino,Scarface,Vakill,Canibus
Page 1 of 1