Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random facts about yourself

Go down 
+25
Blades
Cold Loungin
Highsmith
ctrx
Myestro
Wanduras
boet
arokone
gametheory91
Alan
Cory
Laced With Slang
D.Powell
Funk Seoul Brother
Deanie O'Banion
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
T. Myers
Justin Linker
Half
Esco
Shaun
Norfeest
ACRID"
TheHazardous
Dang! Trotter
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:16 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
We play 7 houses, we combine the scores for tag team. You team up with the person across from you. Shit makes it so you and your partner has to be on the same pg and it makes it more challenging and fun. And playing the exact points to win also makes it more challenging. It lets the other team come back and take the win if you can't finish them off. Getting stuck with 5 at the end is a bitch, it's hard to get 5 except when you a bone man and start off. We also play stank, which is if you don't score more than 5 houses, that's double up the money.

Cash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 1:35 am

Thread Necro!

I never learned how to roll blunts. I rolled one perfect once, but I could never do it again.

I am a weed lightweight and prefer to keep it that way.

My father (back in his OG days) rolled up in a house that belonged to a Klansman and him and his boys stole their guns. He used to keep the shotgun he stole behind the headboard of the bed. I secretly wanted the gun for display in my house someday. Unfortunately he ended up selling the gun to my grandfather. He also had a $500/day heroin habit.

I cannot dance or braid hair, but I can cook like a mofo.

I fix my own car (engine work is my speciality).

Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 5:03 am

I've always rejected having my albums being signed by artists as I feel it will ruin the artwork!

When I first bought mr.doctor cd setripn bloccstyle and listened to it lots I had a dream that night I was stabbed multiple times in a gang fight.

Started working when I was 15 years old and I would spend much of my money on video games and hiphop. I would sometimes skip meals so I can use the money toward cd's instead.

Last edited by Cold Loungin on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 5:17 am

A.Scott, you fix your own car... that is awesome! Did you learn yourself or from family/friend or did you attend courses for this knowledge?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 7:33 pm

Lounge, are/were you one of the BMX Bandits?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 6:59 am

Lounge wrote:
A.Scott, you fix your own car... that is awesome! Did you learn yourself or from family/friend or did you attend courses for this knowledge?

Learned from a friend + Chilton manuals.

I went to school to learn how to weld. I have a scar on the back of my neck, and the small of my back from when I was chipping some slag from a 7010 welding rod.

I can also read blueprints, and worked a decent paying job due to it. Racial, and sexual harassment caused me to quit.

I started my first job as a private tutor for an 11 year old girl. I tutored her in all subjects. I was 14 at the time. The funds went towards school supplies and lunch money.

Prior to that, I started my own business at age 12. It was a pencil rental service (with the option to buy). Those funds supported all field trip money, because I wasn't about to be that one kid on the field trip who got the happy meal. (It was all about that 2 cheeseburger value meal with the sprite. If I was feeling like a baller that day, I'd supersize it, lol) I chose to make about $11.00/ week so my family wouldn't get suspicious about where I was getting my money.

I have a background in Journalism.

I worked the slam poetry circuit around 99-02, and even have a couple of compilation albums I was featured on via cassette. When I was 19 I won 2nd place at the college I went to. I was up against people with masters degrees and people who have traveled the world. Not bad for someone who had stage fright for many years, huh?

I used to rap when I was 13. My name was "Under Cover Mistress", aka "UCeeEm". I look back at the name and realize now that I'm grown, and realise what that name implies I know I had no business with that name what so ever, I should have whooped myself, hahaha!

I had a website for a while, but due to dealing with hospital expenses, I had to shut it down.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 4:42 am

Myestro wrote:

hahahaha ! well I did used to have walkie talkies, and one of them old Mongoose bikes too! Those bitches are worth a lot of money now ! But no, I am not/was not one of the BMX Bandits LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:41 pm

Lounge wrote:
Myestro wrote:

hahahaha ! well I did used to have walkie talkies, and one of them old Mongoose bikes too! Those bitches are worth a lot of money now ! But no, I am not/was not one of the BMX Bandits LMAO!

Nicole Kidman with curly red hair. I used to LOVE that movie as a wee lad.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 6:02 pm

*I saw Boyz II Men at the airport in Philly back in 99

*I remember when it was cool to rock pacifiers on a rope

*Mr Goodbar is my favorite chocolate bar

*I'm proud to be a Benzino fan

*I am longer amused by the dancing cop prancing around downtown Providence

*I wish my mom never got facebook
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 5:12 am

I know this thread is old... and probably no one will read my entry...

But if I would share any random fact about myself that nobody on this thread

Is aware of is the fact that I am a Chicana... (Mexican-American)...

I know this may not be important... but I find it important for the fact that most...

Chicanas are not into to Hip-Hop the way I am...

I mean I got male family members that enjoy Hip-Hop, but none of them are really

Involved the way I am... as for the females... them chicks only enjoy Hip-Hop that is on

The radio...

Big Grin
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 5:27 am

^ With that being said...

- I got a sick fascinating for collecting music... Soul, Funk, Hip-Hop...

- The first time I got blasted at... was when I was a baby... Rivals came to my Grandmother's house to do a drive-by... my mother claims that I was in my walker when a bullet ricochet off of it... I wasn't hit... but I did fly out of it because of the impact... When I asked her how did my walker end up get shot...she claims that I was by the screen door just looking out... I don't know how much of this is true...but I do know... as growing up in the neighborhood... we had to sleep on the floor because of the shootings that would happen...

-Also, when I was a baby.... my parents got confronted by one my father's rivals... the vato pulled a gun out and pointed to my mother's head... then to mine... trying to scare my father.. my father told him... to do it... but he didn't... instead he told my dad that he would catch him on the rebound without his family... my parents still talk about that day...

Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:04 pm

I read your entry......
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 10:25 pm

I read every new post that occurs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 2:44 am

I found out I have arthritis in my lower back.

I shot my neighbors cat with a bb gun (I thought it was a stray, oops).

I smoked my first cigarette at age 7, and had my first alcoholic drink at age 9.

I pulled the tallest guy in my high school 6 ft 7 260 lb wrestler. We were together for 3 years, and now I think he's a model.

I was a more responsible drinker when I was under age than I was after 21.

I smoked my first blunt at age 15, but didn't mess with it again until I went to college.

I once got into an altercation with a guy who was almost twice my height and size. In the end, I won after he picked me up by my ponytail with one hand and proceeded to shake me.

Lemuel Steeples was my uncle R.I.P in 1980 (for those who have followed boxing in the 70s), and Leon Spinks's family is close with mine.

Eddie Steeples (crab man from My Name is Earl) is my first cousin on my mother's side.
My father's family started one of the first chicken chain restaurants in Missouri called "London and Sons".

I never did any other drugs.

@ Murderghost....
Better late than never. Glad to see another female on the forum. Sounds like you have had a crazy life. Much love!
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:20 am

It's late and I'm bored so here comes some more facts fo yo azz...

I never knew Murderghost was a chick...because her name is Murderghost.

I'm jealous that A Scott can fix cars. I think my non-handiness is the least manly thing about me.

I have two classes left this fall until I graduate from FL Tech with a BS in Information Systems. I will hopefully at least double my salary in the next 6 months.

I recently experienced the scariest and most confusing series of events in my life after falling in love with a 19 year old receptionist in my office over the course of four months. The relationship never became physical but we talked about it almost every day...verbally, through email, chat, and most of all...text messages...which my wife found about a month ago. I damn near lost my family because of it and have since been trying to repair a damaged marriage. I am still not sure if we will ultimately survive what happened but we seem to be on the road to recovery and things are actually pretty much back to normal. I just can't shake the notion that shit would be much different if we didn't have two beautiful kids together.

I smoke a shit load of weed. I am currently on hiatus while I shop myself around to potential employers and it is fucking killing me.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:47 am

Last edited by thelundquist on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:54 pm

Wanduras wrote:

I'm jealous that A Scott can fix cars. I think my non-handiness is the least manly thing about me.

I have two classes left this fall until I graduate from FL Tech with a BS in Information Systems. I will hopefully at least double my salary in the next 6 months.

I recently experienced the scariest and most confusing series of events in my life after falling in love with a 19 year old receptionist in my office over the course of four months. The relationship never became physical but we talked about it almost every day...verbally, through email, chat, and most of all...text messages...which my wife found about a month ago. I damn near lost my family because of it and have since been trying to repair a damaged marriage. I am still not sure if we will ultimately survive what happened but we seem to be on the road to recovery and things are actually pretty much back to normal. I just can't shake the notion that shit would be much different if we didn't have two beautiful kids together.

I smoke a shit load of weed. I am currently on hiatus while I shop myself around to potential employers and it is fucking killing me.

lmao... sorry.... you falling in love with a teenager and that Free Candy van in your sig just had me rolling! Don't let the allure of youth get to you son... shit ain't real... keep what's important in mind and stay young yourself and that way you won't be tempted by some loopy teenage secretary...
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 4:29 pm

Lmao! That shit is funny, Syrup. I didn't even think about that.

And I know this sounds like bullshit, but this was no ordinary 19 year old. I wasn't attracted to her youth or even just her looks. She really had me catchin feelings and I am def NOT a catch feelings type of dude. I am a man so obviously I am attracted to all kinds of pussy but this was the first time in my life that I questioned my marriage. Regardless, I have chosen my family over the possibility of what could be and, like I said, things are pretty much back to normal. Plus it's not like I ever didn't love my wife, I always have and always will, it was just the first time I had ever felt love for someone else. Life is crazy man...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:47 pm

Wanduras wrote:

That's crazy Wanduras. I hope things can get better for you and yours.

Lol @ SRP bringing up the van avatar.
Fixing cars can be easy. Get some manuals at your local auto parts store and there you go. As far as brakes and body work goes, I'm going straight to a mechanic, I can't mess with it.

Back on topic:
I almost left my husband in January. I had my shit packed up and everything.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:49 pm

thatonethere wrote:

Fixing cars can be easy. Get some manuals at your local auto parts store and there you go. As far as brakes and body work goes, I'm going straight to a mechanic, I can't mess with it.

Back on topic:

Damn, was it you that Wands was falling for? We need some details yo!

And I can't really do shit on cars, but I did change the brake pads on the van once. Shit is still stopping today too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:31 am

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
thatonethere wrote:

Back on topic:

Damn, was it you that Wands was falling for? We need some details yo!

And I can't really do shit on cars, but I did change the brake pads on the van once. Shit is still stopping today too.

Nope it wasn't me. My choice had nothing to do with either of us seeing other people on the side. There was too much drama involved.

Back on topic:
I once had to talk somebody out of killing themselves. The gun was locked loaded and ready to go. They also could have killed me in the process. I think that might be the one of hardest things I've had to deal with so far.

I also hate children. My friends could bring them over my house and I can make sure they have fun while they are over, but they have to go home soon. Get The Fuck Out

Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 10:11 pm

If I were your husband, I'd see people on the side too #Buckteeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 11:33 pm

SteveT wrote:
If I were your husband, I'd see people on the side too #Buckteeth

Drink bleach. That being said, there was no cheating involved. (Reading comprehension fail)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random facts about yourself
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3