Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buckshot is soooo overrated!

Go down 
+13
Z-membu
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Cory
D.Powell
gametheory91
Funk Seoul Brother
ACRID"
Laced With Slang
Esco
Xcel
Shaun
Alan
Dang! Trotter
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Buckshot is soooo overrated! Empty
PostSubject: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 8:07 pm

He is. I mean lyrically he can be cool and no one can deny his early classic work, but as a soloist he is severely overrated. I can't help but try to like the guy considering his past work, but time and time again when you take Buckshot out of a group setting he disappoints and can't carry the whole load.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 8:39 pm

BuckShot never claimed to be super lyrical. But he gotta ill flow. "I gotcha open" REMIX caused ripples in the rap world. Alot of people imitated his new style. Also, no one ever claimed him as a GOAT of any sort so how is he overrated?

Ya know who's overrated--Chamillionare. actually 88% of the south is overrated. 1000 different shapes of pasta and only 2 flavors of sauce
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 8:51 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
88% of the south is overrated. 1000 different shapes of pasta and only 2 flavors of sauce

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 8:57 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
BuckShot never claimed to be super lyrical. But he gotta ill flow. "I gotcha open" REMIX caused ripples in the rap world. Alot of people imitated his new style. Also, no one ever claimed him as a GOAT of any sort so how is he overrated?

Ya know who's overrated--Chamillionare. actually 88% of the south is overrated. 1000 different shapes of pasta and only 2 flavors of sauce

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 9:54 pm

Chamillionaire is DEFINITELY overrated. I'd take Buckshot over him anyday.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 9:59 pm

Cham is not overrated.
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 10:00 pm

I use to enjoy Buckshot a lot, but he is boring to me now. Tried to listen to "The Formula" and couldn't do it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 10:03 pm

Xcel wrote:
I use to enjoy Buckshot a lot, but he is boring to me now. Tried to listen to "The Formula" and couldn't do it...

Yeah, I love all the black moon CDs, but his solo work as of late is not doing it for me... flow can't carry a whole album.

And cham is not overrated the least bit.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 10:08 pm

Xcel wrote:

I couldn't go through the Formula either.. maybe have been the 9th Wonder beats not BS.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:03 pm

i love Buckshot but i see what your saying. Black Moon is one of my favorite groups and Buckshot is one of the hardest motherfuckers to ever rock a mic, esp. his early Black Moon days, dude would straight up kill you, and i dont mean lyrically.

anyway, he did never claim to be the greatest lyricist or anything, hes just got a dope flow and hard lyrics. I totally agree about the Formula being hard to listen to all the way through but i think 9th's beats on that got repetitive and kind of droned Buck out as well. 9th barely (if at all) changed the drum pattern once throughout the album.

that said, he showed some strut in his step on Survival Skills and this new track with Price is straight nasty and Buck kills it:
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:16 pm

Alan wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:
88% of the south is overrated. 1000 different shapes of pasta and only 2 flavors of sauce

lol

LOL...great phrase man....
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:35 pm

Buck is the man. Loved all his Black Moon work but his solo stuff hasn't been amazing as you all pointed out. Great MC though.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 1:17 am

Man....I loved The Formula...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 2:08 am

wow not much love for The Formula which IMO is one of the decade's best effort's by far...to me 9th killed shit and Buck did as well but again that's MY OPINION..

As for what SRP is saying well Andre Nicka-damn-Tina and The Jacka are overrated too...or maybe I should say non existent for most of the hip-hop followers but again this is MY OPINION!
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 2:29 am

Buckshot is nothing amazing, but he is good. Most of his work with Black Moon was great. His solo's are good as well. Chemistry was dope, i got it at 3.5 stars. The Formula was dope and i got that around or just under 4 stars. The BDI Thug was trash, one track from the album i liked the rest was garbage.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 2:46 am

"wow not much love for The Formula which IMO is one of the decade's best effort's by far...to me 9th killed shit and Buck did as well but again that's MY OPINION.."

Indeed. Powell, you know I respect your opinion, but I have this as top 10 of last year. That would probably get it top 50 of this decade. Maybe top 40, but I'd have to think about it.

"As for what SRP is saying well Andre Nicka-damn-Tina and The Jacka are overrated too...or maybe I should say non existent for most of the hip-hop followers but again this is MY OPINION!"

Honestly, The Jacka's new album is almost as dope as The Formula. I guarantee you like Tear Gas by The Jacka if you check it out. I can hook you up with a link; you may not put it as top 100 of the decade, but I can assure you that you will enjoy it thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 6:29 am

D.Powell wrote:
wow not much love for The Formula which IMO is one of the decade's best effort's by far...to me 9th killed shit and Buck did as well but again that's MY New York, east coast bias OPINION..

fixed
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 7:32 am

Xcel wrote:

Why? Cause BuckShot had alot of songs about girls and that made you depressed due to your loneliness?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 9:59 am

Flyte Tyme wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
wow not much love for The Formula which IMO is one of the decade's best effort's by far...to me 9th killed shit and Buck did as well but again that's MY New York, east coast bias OPINION..

fixed

Ummm Tranny when I looked at your top 10 albums of the decade for the 2000's I saw NOTHING but a bunch of Blue Scholars and bullshit....you had Blue Scholars on there about 7 times..LMAO

And you have the nerve with your Atlanta Vultures lovin' self to talk about BIAS??? man get the fuck outta here....everyone on here is biased towards something...especially YOU!! lol
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 12:18 am

Yes, Buckshot is very overrated. Kris should have chosen Freddy Foxxx or Just Ice to do an album with. THAT would be chemistry on the mic.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 1:37 pm

I'm not getting how he's overrated...

It's not like he comes up in GOAT conversations or went platinum 8 times over. Sure, Enta Da Stage is a classic to me, but Tha Beatminerz are just as responsible for that as Buckshot was. It was the perfect marriage of ill beats and ill flows. He's one of my favorites ever, but I don't hear his name being tossed around when GOAT discussions happen.

He's rated right where he should be, IMO

And where were you fuckers when I said that Buck/9th shit was weak when it first came out? Y'all left me in the line of fire all by myself when those ball biters started shooting. I hate all of you... lol

Last edited by Kopasetick on Sun 13 Dec 2009, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:05 pm

I don't even think Buck should be rated. 👅
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:11 pm

FUCK ya'll THE FORMULA is straight bananas..you guys have ear muffs covering your shit...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:14 pm

D.Powell wrote:
FUCK ya'll THE FORMULA is straight bananas..you guys have ear muffs covering your shit...lol

I totally agree with you on this. The Formula is bangin. I only skip like 2-3 tracks on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:22 pm

The Formula must be to turn active humans into forever sleeping zombies?

Last edited by KRob86 on Sun 13 Dec 2009, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:26 pm

Zing! lol

Kev's on a roll...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:07 pm

Most heads on here already knew that Kev was NEVER feeling anything that Buckshot has ever done so only a fruit roll would co-sign his bullshit on Buckshot.....

not talking to anyone in particular but if the shoe fits then put that motherfucker on....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:08 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Most heads on here already knew that Kev was NEVER feeling anything that Buckshot has ever done so only a fruit roll would co-sign his bullshit on Buckshot.....

not talking to anyone in particular but if the shoe fits then put that motherfucker on....lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:13 pm

LMAO @ Powell. Word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:42 pm

I agree with Powell. The Formula was a dope album.

Kev, you've never liked Buckshot to begin with so of course you'd co-sign SRP. I think he's dope personally. And how could he be overrated when he's not looked at as an elite MC. He's looked at as a solid, above-average MC with a classic album under his belt and a good discography.

Just like Norf said earlier, he's rated right where he should be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:25 pm

norf, you know i hate on anything that 9th wonder does, so I was right there with you but people just disregard my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 10:29 pm

D.Powell wrote:

I was addressing the fact that Kev made a funny, retard. You missed the point (again) entirely. I'd ask if you were addressing me, but I was the only one that came anywhere close to giving him any sort of affirmation. But any dimwit can see that I disagree with him from my initial post, so I'm not sure how he was co-signed (and neither are you). Assuming reading and comprehension skills are used.

Oh, and quit dick riding my technique, get off the slow bus, and try to keep pace... You even got KJ co-signing that dumb shit. Shaking My Head

Hope that was short enough for ya. lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 10:53 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

I was addressing the fact that Kev made a funny, retard. You missed the point (again) entirely. I'd ask if you were addressing me, but I was the only one that came anywhere close to giving him any sort of affirmation. But any dimwit can see that I disagree with him from my initial post, so I'm not sure how he was co-signed (and neither are you). Assuming reading and comprehension skills are used.

Oh, and quit dick riding my technique, get off the slow bus, and try to keep pace... You even got KJ co-signing that dumb shit. Shaking My Head

Hope that was short enough for ya. lol

LOL

Norf is showing them damn e-teeth ONCE AGAIN...LMAO!!

Hey Norf you've got a "technique"?? really?? what is that man?? what is Norf's technique?? EXPLAIN my dude because to me your one of the most unfunniest motherfuckers on here...

My "technique" is I let Norf come at me with the subliminals and the wackness and then I destroy said idiot....that's my "technique" plain and simple....

You've written many novels...wrote many words and have always said NOTHING....zero....zilch...just shit that you feel is "logical" and "funny".....let's just set-up our separate thread so you can just growl at me all day and I can continue to make you taste your own shit...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 10:54 pm

KRob86 wrote:
LMAO @ Powell. Word.

Oh and Kev co-signed me too dickhead!

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL! Cheers
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 11:41 pm

D.Powell wrote:
LOL

Hey Norf you've got a "technique"?? really?? what is that man?? what is Norf's technique?? EXPLAIN my dude because to me your one of the most unfunniest motherfuckers on here...

My "technique" is I let Norf come at me with the subliminals and the wackness and then I destroy said idiot....that's my "technique" plain and simple....

You've written many novels...wrote many words and have always said NOTHING....zero....zilch...just shit that you feel is "logical" and "funny".....let's just set-up our separate thread so you can just growl at me all day and I can continue to make you taste your own shit...lol

I meant what I said about not arguing with fools, so here's a sound bite and I'm done...

1) I never addressed you in the first place. Take them track shoes off and quit being so eager to diss and stay in your lane. I wasn't talking to your confused ass (dimentia is a motherfucker, huh man? lol). You stay jumping the gun when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, JJ. And show my teeth for what? The only one serious here is you. The only time you'd ever see my teeth is when I'm laughing at you. lol

2) Kev co-signing you doesn't mean KJ didn't, dum-dum. Just means Kev co-signed some dumb shit too. Are you mad I left him out or something? lol And even if he did, it doesn't make your statement any less retarded. I laughed at Kev's joke and you got in your gay ass feelings. End of story. Nice try, though. I know you speak it, but do you read in half sentences and broken english in this universe too, Bizarro?

Reply. You can't resist the chance to, so I know you will because it's me...but I'm done with you, dummy. You're no challenge and I don't enjoy making fun of you anymore. It's boring now. You're just supplying more ammo for folks to clown you with in the chatbox. lol

See...I told you I didn't need subliminals... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 11:56 pm

Whoa b4 I get put in something I was only cosigning what Powell said about my feelings of Buckshot thats it. Continue on....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 11:58 pm

Also, everybody gets ripped on in the chatbox, regardless. Continue on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:00 am

Buckshot would still have plenty of albums... so he can fuck tiger woods wife all he wants.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:27 am

smh
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:30 am

Shaun wrote:
Also, everybody gets ripped on in the chatbox, regardless. Continue on...

I don't recall saying that wasn't the case....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 1:09 am

Kopasetick wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
LOL

I meant what I said about not arguing with fools, so here's a sound bite and I'm done...

1) I never addressed you in the first place. Take them track shoes off and quit being so eager to diss and stay in your lane. I wasn't talking to your confused ass (dimentia is a motherfucker, huh man? lol). You stay jumping the gun when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, JJ. And show my teeth for what? The only one serious here is you. The only time you'd ever see my teeth is when I'm laughing at you. lol

2) Kev co-signing you doesn't mean KJ didn't, dum-dum. Just means Kev co-signed some dumb shit too. Are you mad I left him out or something? lol And even if he did, it doesn't make your statement any less retarded. I laughed at Kev's joke and you got in your gay ass feelings. End of story. Nice try, though. I know you speak it, but do you read in half sentences and broken english in this universe too, Bizarro?

Reply. You can't resist the chance to, so I know you will because it's me...but I'm done with you, dummy. You're no challenge and I don't enjoy making fun of you anymore. It's boring now. You're just supplying more ammo for folks to clown you with in the chatbox. lol

See...I told you I didn't need subliminals... lol

LMAOOOOOO!

Awww Norfy I'm so upset that they "clown" me in the chatbox....lol

this is coming from a 33 year old 6ft 7in "man"...stating who's clowning who in the chatbox..(dry snitcher..lol)

yo man, you must've gotten your doofy ass whupped when you where in HS....you had to be a punk man..

your in a chatbox with your e-friends "clowning" me and then you state it like it means something to what's going on here...so your e-buddies will have your back...I hope you feel very secure in that knowledge....YOUR WACK!....LMAO!!!! your new name is cheese doodle..a 6ft 7in cheese doodle....lol...get the fuck outta here!

"I told you I don't need subliminals"......lol.....BEYOTCH!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 1:18 am

lol @ Cheese Doodle
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 1:47 am

This reminds me of the good ol' Amazon days. If only there were more people to read this
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:21 am

Oh, I'm reading. I particularly enjoy the way KJ breaks his neck to cosign his poppa. Some things never change.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:35 am

Kid Joe wrote:
Oh, I'm reading. I particularly enjoy the way KJ breaks his neck to cosign his poppa. Some things never change.

LOL...your right man somethings NEVER change huh "kid" Joe..like how you dick ride my name whenever you see it and feel it necessary to make a comment when not many heads on here even talk to you huh Reggie Noble??

what up Kid Joe? at least this way I've addressed you so now you can feel free to make a comment..lol
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:49 am

You two in love? Does he complete you DeMarsh Powell?
Because I didn't insult you or reference any of your posts.

So howabout you get up off my dick.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:22 am

Kid Joe wrote:

Nah Reggie but your on my dick.....you've always been...we've had this conversation before...pedophile!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:40 pm

Kid Joe wrote:

lol...nice Amazon reference...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:03 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:

lol...nice Amazon reference...

Haha yeah I loved that
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:13 pm

Poor Demarsh, this "dude" isn't even on here to defend himself....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buckshot is soooo overrated!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next