Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills

Go down 
+8
Esco
Alan
parker lewis
Norfeest
D.Powell
E. Taylor
Laced With Slang
Half
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do you got?
WACK!
KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Vote_lcap7%KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Ehhh
KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Vote_lcap0%KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dec
KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Vote_lcap20%KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Dope
KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Vote_lcap67%KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Vote_rcap
 67% [ 10 ]
Classic, son! You frontin Jeff!
KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Vote_lcap6%KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage

KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Empty
PostSubject: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 11:17 am

After two spins, I'll give this a 4.0

This isn't hating, this isn't bullshit, this is me being honest I really feel like Buckshot is very current and represents the two sides of hip hop very well while KRS One seems in total hip hop saviour mode most of the album and honestly it grows tired by the end of the disc. KRS rips the track on "Clean Up Crew", but those moments are too few and far between. Buckshot has really updated his style on a few tracks (notably the title track, and holding his own with Immortal Technique on Runnin Away). The beats bang more often than not. Sadly, there are two immediate skip tracks with "Robot" and "The Way I Live" featuring a less than inspired Mary J. Blige. There are too many guests, and you'd think two legends like Buck and KRS could more than hold their own on a album like this. Regardless, this is mostly about beats and rhymes, and on that tip, this is a 4.0. Some of the weirder collab choices work the best, like their collab with Slug, as well as Murder 1 with Bounty Killer. Anyway...how ya'll feelin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 12:57 pm

Kev if you (or anybody else) wants a link, hit me up. Or you can join chatbox right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 1:06 pm

This album is out??? I didn't see it on the shelves the other day when I went to buy Rae.

I'm gonna DL it nonetheless. I've liked what I've heard from it thus far so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 1:09 pm

It's out Tuesday sir. If you want the link hit up the chatbox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 3:01 pm

Jeff can you PM me the link please sir?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 3:14 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Jeff can you PM me the link please sir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 3:27 pm

Jeff can you blow me please sir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 3:36 pm

I'm feelin this album bigtime!!!

I disagree with Jeff when he said that KRS didn't rip many tracks and is stuck in the past. I thought Kris brought the heat throughout this album. Most notably on Murder 1 (feat. Bounty Killer), Oh Really (feat. Talib Kweli), Connection (feat. Smif N Wessun) and the title track.

Buckshot also sounded doper than he has in years. As much as I like The Formula, this album is better and KRS and Buckshot sounded great together.

None of the songs are wack IMO as I can listen to the entire album without skipping. I'm not sure if I'm prepared to call this a classic just yet because I only spun this album once. But I love it and it could very well be my current AOTY. For now, I'll give this 4.5 stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 3:55 pm

Kev inspired me, as much as I want to listen I am going to wait until Tuesday to buy it. That's the way music should really be experienced.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 3:57 pm

ill be buyin this Tuesday only heard like 3 tracks off it....is Buckshot's style more like The Formula or his earlier work?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 3:58 pm

this and MOP will get my money tues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 4:37 pm

MOP will get got regradless and I do not want to har it until drop date..I see you steve..lol.

KJ 4.5 already? that is very very hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 4:39 pm

KRob86 wrote:
MOP will get got regradless and I do not want to har it until drop date..I see you steve..lol.

KJ has a tendency to overrate albums on first listen...he gave Double Barrel 4.5 right away and almost called it classic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 4:40 pm

I hope you don't think I'm bein' sarcastic, I'm bein' serious I can't remember the last time I bought an album blind.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 4:41 pm

^^ you had me fooled i thought u were joking, good for you though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 4:49 pm

I knew you were serious Steve, that makes the listen imo more pure and enjoyable.

Yeah slang, KJ gets excited about his hip hop I wish more were like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 8:55 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

KJ has a tendency to overrate albums on first listen...he gave Double Barrel 4.5 right away and almost called it classic

I still feel that Double Barrel is about 4.25. I felt it was a classic on the first listen because I seriously like all the tracks on it and the production is excellent. The reason I bumped the rating lower is because while all the songs are good, only a few are truly great.

As for Survival Skills. I have it at 4.5 for the same reason although it does have more 5 star songs than Double Barrel.

You're right Kev, I am passionate about my hip-hop. I used to not listen to leaks. But I've been robbed of my money so many times by buying wack albums that now I listen to every leak that I can get my hands on. If I like the album after hearing the leak, then I'll buy the CD. I'll definitely be copping this on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 3:24 am

smhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...is Geo on "Oh Really"? I don't see him on the tracklisting anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 3:26 am

smnuts...I just youtube the song and Geo is not on the track...wtf happen? Man I don't feel like copping the album anymore. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 8:10 am

Damn Tran! You really love them Scholars don't you. Don't get me wrong, i'm a big Blue Scholars fan myself but your really not going to buy an album cause Geo isn't on it? Calm down bro. I'll be copping wed along with the Rae. Trying to wait for my school refund.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 9:43 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
ill be buyin this Tuesday only heard like 3 tracks off it....is Buckshot's style more like The Formula or his earlier work?

I'd say it's a combination of both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 11:56 am

I think Buck comes with a new style for the most part, lots of intricate rhyme schemes and I'm really impressed with is ability to rep for the old school while keeping it current, something KRS sorely needed but doesn't utilize on this album IMO.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 6:35 pm

The Formula was a straight bangin album in my eyes KJ...I've got that one in classic status so if this one is better than that one..then it would enter into the same status

I've heard a few cuts from it already and they were bangin to me including the Havoc produced "Robot"...I've already got this one on order for Tuesday..

Steve you need to SUPPORT hip-hop my dude and start BUYING your music man....that download shit sucks big black nuts that slap against tonsils

make some blind buys...so what?? it's not like your buying a damn car or a home blind..it's a fuckin cd man..lol...it's not that serious....SUPPORT HIP-HOP..this goes out to all you damn freeloaders...I mean downloaders...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 7:00 pm

dogg, i buy more than 95% im sure, i always just DL before I buy.

everybody on here downloads but you man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:53 pm

D.Powell wrote:

make some blind buys...so what?? it's not like your buying a damn car or a home blind..it's a fuckin cd man..lol...it's not that serious....SUPPORT HIP-HOP..this goes out to all you damn freeloaders...I mean downloaders...lol

I do buy and support hip-hop Powell. It's just that I'm sick and tired of blind buying albums only to find out that they're wack and now I'm beat out of my 14 dollars. After I listen to a leak, if I like it then I buy the physical copy.

You and Kev are the only ones on here that don't download.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 1:16 pm

Naw KJ I download the shit outta cd's...lol. You haven't noticed the links I request from time to time? I do buy more than I download though.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 3:36 pm

Jeff, I'm politely requesting the album. Thanks...

Co-sign the downloaders. I hate getting burned by wackness. I download obscene amounts. Fuck what ya heard...no lames will get my money. Not if I can help it.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 3:49 pm

I can't understand how you guys that profess to downloading think that it's okay to do that and not think it's doing anything to the culture as a whole.....on the negative tip..

country music is not downloaded like hip-hop as a matter of fact no type of music is downloaded like hip-hop is..that shit hurts the culture...hurts the sales numbers...hurts the artists that do the music

I know I can't change your minds..but if you dudes really love hip-hop like you said you do then you already understand what I'm talking about.....I love hip-hop music and I love the entire culture of hip-hop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 3:52 pm

Powell, why the fuck you gettin at us? Mark ass tricks like Cise only download and hurt hip-hop, but we download before we buy. And downloading is killing every form of music just as bad as rap, so youre fucking crazy there too.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 3:56 pm

Downloading isn't killing anything but corporate. As far as the art is concerned, it's the best thing that could happen.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 4:05 pm

Steve wrote:
Powell, why the fuck you gettin at us? Mark ass tricks like Cise only download and hurt hip-hop, but we download before we buy. And downloading is killing every form of music just as bad as rap, so youre fucking crazy there too.

You think that downloading is as prevalent in other forms of music as much as it is in hip-hop??? you really believe that Steven???
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 4:05 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Downloading isn't killing anything but corporate. As far as the art is concerned, it's the best thing that could happen.

"Kid" Joe your a dumb motherfucker...nuff said! BEAT IT my dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 4:08 pm

yes...its not like rock is selling great, country is selling great and its just hiphop. NOBODY can sell anymore, regardless of genre.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 4:11 pm

Come on Steve you and I know damn well that hip-hop is suffering more than those other forms of music...and some of the powers that be would love to see hip-hop fold and go the fuck away...weak sales numbers is just one more reason to say that hip-hop shouldn't be seen as viable anymore...this shit is business my dude...I know that game very well man...downloading is SHIT...plain and simple man...I wouldn't say it if I didn't have a reason man....
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 6:28 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Co-sign the downloaders. I hate getting burned by wackness. I download obscene amounts. Fuck what ya heard...no lames will get my money. Not if I can help it.

Cosign that. Money is only a part of the equation that I don't have to blow on every album that looks tempting, but it becomes a principal issue when I give $15 to some dip shit that I'll never listen to again. At the end of the day, I support the artists I know put out albums that will get plenty of repeat spins from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 9:29 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Naw KJ I download the shit outta cd's...lol. You haven't noticed the links I request from time to time? I do buy more than I download though.

You should DL this then, you won't be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:57 pm

I liked this a lot, after the initial listen I'll give it 4 stars, might go up after a few more spins.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 1:52 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:

"Kid" Joe your a dumb motherfucker...nuff said! BEAT IT my dude

lol

You really don't see the truth in what I'm saying? If more people (you) sampled albums before they bought, they (you) would only promote the artists producing quality.

It would cut profits generated from shitty albums and your cash would represent what you like rather than what you might like.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 2:01 pm

Powell, Parker has a point. Ask some underground artists who are getting screwed on a deal if they would rather you buy or download their album. You'd be surprised at the responses
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 2:39 pm

If the corporations collapsed, they couldn't dangle million dollar contracts for everyone to aim toward.

KRS and Buckshot would make music anyway. Lil Wayne would've given up long ago.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 3:54 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
It would cut profits generated from shitty albums and your cash would represent what you like rather than what you might like.

Co-sign 100%

Cash is the only language they speak or pay attention to. If it came down to going bankrupt behind pushing Drake albums or selling 100,000 with some quality artist, you know which route they'd take...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 5:00 pm

This is my personal AOTY thus far. Replay value for days and dope chemistry between KRS, Buckshot, and the guest stars.

4.5 stars easily.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 7:55 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
This is my personal AOTY thus far. Replay value for days and dope chemistry between KRS, Buckshot, and the guest stars.

4.5 stars easily.

Really KJ? I've been side-tracked by the new Brother Ali so I only bumped it twice since I picked it up. Time to light up and go spin it again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 8:31 pm

Who the fuck said this album was wack?? They're out of their fuckin mind!!!

Oh wait, I already know....of course that person is out of his fuckin mind, LOL!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 8:54 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Oh wait, I already know....of course that person is out of his fuckin mind, LOL!

Man, this album went down like a sack of potatoes. it doesn't have the replay value i expected from it. Buckshot steps his game up, but i'm nowhere the Buckshot fan that i am of KRS, and KRS disappointed me on this one. He seemed disinterested and lazy on some of the tracks.

If i'm being honest, this isn't in my top 10 of 2009, and Brother Ali is killing Survival Skills in every way imaginable. I'm sure Pounds and I will be the only ones who agree on that one though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 9:24 pm

I cosign - I didn't even buy this - and I hate gay bro ali - but his CD is blowing this one out the water with a solid 4 star rating after one spin.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 10:03 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Man, this album went down like a sack of potatoes. it doesn't have the replay value i expected from it. Buckshot steps his game up, but i'm nowhere the Buckshot fan that i am of KRS, and KRS disappointed me on this one. He seemed disinterested and lazy on some of the tracks.

If i'm being honest, this isn't in my top 10 of 2009, and Brother Ali is killing Survival Skills in every way imaginable. I'm sure Pounds and I will be the only ones who agree on that one though.

Agreed Terry. The replay value of this album is not good. It sounded pretty good first listen but I don't think I'm gonna be spinning this album too much anymore. Overall, Survival Skills is kind of disapointing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 4:50 pm

Blah, I don't even listen to Clancey when it comes to KRS

As for Terry and Dwight, I couldn't disagree more. I saw no flaws with this album. The rhymes and beats were tight, and the concepts were dope as well.

I heard the Bro Ali, and it's dope but it ain't fuckin with this.

Survival Skills >>>> Us >>>>>>> Blueprint 3
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 4:54 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
As for Terry and Dwight, I couldn't disagree more. I saw no flaws with this album. The rhymes and beats were tight, and the concepts were dope as well.

yeah man, there's nothing wrong with that opinion, but i think you'd agree that this was far from KRS' best material and he seemed lazy at times. Also, i think it's safe to assume that you're a much bigger Buckshot fan than i am. I'm sure that's why you like it more than i do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 5:02 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

yeah man, there's nothing wrong with that opinion, but i think you'd agree that this was far from KRS' best material and he seemed lazy at times. Also, i think it's safe to assume that you're a much bigger Buckshot fan than i am. I'm sure that's why you like it more than i do.

Well it wasn't BDP era KRS, but it was still dope. You're not feelin Buckshot? I like him. He's not my favorite MC per se but this is his dopest effort since Enta The Stage IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills   KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next