Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD

Go down 
+2
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Esco
6 posters

aoty?
Smoke N Mirrors
album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Vote_lcap36%album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Tear Gas
album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Vote_lcap64%album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Empty
PostSubject: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 3:23 pm

screwed up another thread.....

B-Real vs The Jacka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:32 pm

Tear Gas easily, but I don't think enough people have heard it - Smoke and Mirrors is dope too but I reach for Tear Gas much more.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:26 pm

Haven't cop the Smoke and Mirrors yet, but Tear Gas is dope. Dope cover as well.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:28 pm

I've listened to that B-Real at least 30 times. Gotta go with it.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:43 pm

Haven't heard S&M yet (it's on my download list, though), but that Tear Gas is solid. Not album of the year material to me, but it has its merits...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:45 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Haven't heard S&M yet (it's on my download list, though), but that Tear Gas is solid. Not album of the year material to me, but it has its merits...

You haven't heard that B-Real yet? That was one of the first dope albums to drop this year. I think you'd dig it. It's definitely not AOTY material, but it's a solid 4-4.25 stars IMO. You may notice it's a bit front-loaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 8:07 pm

I don't think either is AOTY material per se... I got Jacka top ten for me.. in the lower half... B-real at least top 20... both very solid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 8:23 pm

Neither of these albums are even close to AOTY IMO. A&E smashes them both to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 8:33 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Neither of these albums are even close to AOTY IMO. A&E smashes them both to pieces.

So are you not voting because you are angry?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 10:19 pm

Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

So are you not voting because you are angry?

I voted for S&M actually, but was just expressing my opinion. Both of these are about 3.5-3.75 to me.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 12:17 am

album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD 1073939

tear gas easily. I own both but only listened to S&M a couple times. Tear gas has def done its time in my playlist though.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 3:11 am

"Smoke n Mirrors" is a solid album, not mind blowing though. I agree with Alan with the front loaded comment. "Tear Gas" keeps getting better and better for me so i'll go with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD   album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

album of the year day # 35 - DISREGARD OTHER THREAD
Page 1 of 1