Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?

Go down 
+10
Dang! Trotter
Alan
Half
Z-membu
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
ACRID"
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
Esco
Shaun
14 posters
AuthorMessage

Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 3:50 pm

Seriously, I think the few of us who actually post more than one word answers to polls and posts are getting tired of creating excuses to discuss things. Why is it that most people just post a short answer and bounce? I'd really love to discuss things, like why exactly Liquid Swords is better than Illmatic in your opinion, etc. etc.

Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 3:52 pm

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 4:01 pm

Fitting... considering you used to be the king of this response...

lol
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 4:17 pm

LS has better production, I like GZA's imagery. I mean Illmatic used to be my goat and then this Sword showed up and put Illmatic in it's place. It's got posse cuts and every song is a non skip track. I always find myself pressing fast forward on One Time For Your Mind. LS overall has more hardcore sounding beats which are my fav, while Illmatic has more smooth/softer ones (life's a bitch, the world is yours, one time 4 ur mind). I like smooth beat but the hardcore ones (liquid swords,duel of iron mic,4th chamber,shadowboxing, i gotcha back) are simply better IMO.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 4:19 pm

i agree with Norf when he said theres nothing on Illmatic thats better than Liquid Swords and it just comes down to opinion. I also dont see how people claim that lyrically Illmatic is better when IMO its not, its at best the same level
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 4:54 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
i agree with Norf when he said theres nothing on Illmatic thats better than Liquid Swords and it just comes down to opinion. I also dont see how people claim that lyrically Illmatic is better when IMO its not, its at best the same level

co-sign. As to why i prefer Liquid Swords, I prefer GZA lyrically over Nas(although GZA can be considered more boring to some people. Another thing i prefer is the production. There is nothing wrong with Illmatic's production, but with different producers, it doesn't have the same feel, theme, and continuity that Liquid Swords has. IMO, that is what makes RZA so great. He was able to create a single vision/sound(all are easily recognizable as RZA yet none sound alike) on so many of those early Wu albums(their debut and first round of solos). Those albums play like one long masterpiece as opposed to the individual collection of greatness that is found on Illmatic.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 5:09 pm

I always find myself pressing fast forward on One Time For Your Mind.

Your trippin Esco..that songs fuckin hard..nas kills that track
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 5:14 pm

I can't bump Liquid Sword regularly. It gets boring to me, the only song on there I can put on repeat isn't even a GZA song...Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 5:16 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
I can't bump Liquid Sword regularly. It gets boring to me, the only song on there I can put on repeat isn't even a GZA song...Shaking My Head

sorry buddy, but you lost the right to criticize anything for being boring the moment you put like 18 Blue Scholars albums in your top 10.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 5:17 pm

Just posting my opinion, no need to attack Blue Scholars. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 5:19 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Just posting my opinion, no need to attack Blue Scholars. Shaking My Head

LOL, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 5:43 pm

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
I always find myself pressing fast forward on One Time For Your Mind.

Your trippin Esco..that songs fuckin hard..nas kills that track

I'm not saying the lyrics are bad, its just that the beat isn't as great as others on the album.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 5:58 pm

Geo is such an exciting emcee....

....oh wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 7:40 pm

I found something I posted several months back in a thread about why I feel Illmatic is the best album of all time. Instead of taking anything away from Liquid Swords (which I also love) I feel this post best represents why Illmatic is the greatest hip-hop album of all time in my opinion. Here it is....

The reason it's the greatest album of all time IMO is because it's the PERFECT blend of great lyricism and production. Every song painted a picture. Even the Genesis intro was perfectly added because it played the first 12 bars of Nas' verse in "Live At The BBQ" with Main Source. When I heard that verse back in 1991, I knew that Nas was destined to become a rap superstar and was one of the guys to take hip-hop into the next era, and that prediction was 100% accurate.

Picking your favorite song on this album is like picking your favorite bikini model or ice cum flavor, you honestly can't go wrong. Every song painted a picture, The Michael Jackson sampled "It Ain't Hard To Tell" displays ill lyricism that makes you hit the rewind button. The Gap Band sampled "Life's A Bitch" featuring another excellent up and coming MC at the time, AZ. The Scarface (movie) inspired "The World Is Yours". The Primo produced "NY State Of Mind" which breaks down the dangerous environment he grew up in. The raw and gritty "Halftime". the scenograpic "One Love". The New York rally anthem "Represent", the reminiscent "Memory Lane", and the laid back "One Time For Your Mind".

Every song on the album is an absolute masterpiece. Anybody that knocks this album because of it's short length is foolish. Michael Jackson's Thriller is considered by many to be the best album of ANY genre, and it's about the same length as Illmatic. Paid In Full by Eric B. and Rakim and Criminal Minded by KRS-One/Boogie Down Productions are also short, but they frequently show up on most people's Greatest Albums lists, as does Illmatic.

This album is the best 40+ minutes in hip hop history, and is one of the gold standards by which rap LP's are judged even 15 years following it's release, and will be for eternity. It's a must have for every hip-hop fan.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 11:07 pm

Criminal Minded merks Illmatic something ugly. Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 1:18 am

Gangsta Zol wrote:
Criminal Minded merks Illmatic something ugly. Big Grin

Ehhhh, both albums are in my Top 10.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 1:56 am

T. Myers wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:

sorry buddy, but you lost the right to criticize anything for being boring the moment you put like 18 Blue Scholars albums in your top 10.

Made me laugh a little bit
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 1:57 am

As for why I like liquid swords, look up the word "better" in the dictionary. Webster's or Oxford, I don't give a fuck
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 3:20 am

Criminal Minded is the best hip hop album ever.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 8:31 pm

Mantronix is a top 100 hip-hop duo.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 8:49 pm

I just DL'd the instrumental version of Criminal Minded. Got it bumpin' in the background right now.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 3:39 pm

Don't look at me Ive created some of the best threads in forum history alot don't get any replies like my What you lookin' at, bunny? thread. That was pure gold. Most these loggers are more interested in showing off their avatars and images like Cory than posting. Is that stupid Canadian map really necessary?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 8:45 pm

I'm guessing it's the constant whining/pettiness/bias/complaining/menstrual cyclation (lol)/etc...

People get tired of it. Not only do noobs keep their distance, but it also causes regulars to go on hiatus sometimes (I'm in and out because of my current addiction to Modern Warfare 2 --thanks for the rec Cise -- What up Yogi! lol -- but I've seen folks pretty much disappear and got that very response back when I talk to them. We used to use Steve as the scapegoat (don't get me wrong, he was an asshole) but it still gets pretty girlish around here without him.

Just my take...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 11:07 pm

This place aint the same w/o Steve
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 11:12 pm

Oh, I'm not saying it is. I'm just saying that the bickering hasn't stopped with him gone. And, really, neither has the racism. I've told him that he was a jerk. It's just that his jerkiness (?) never bothered me directly. I never had any real problem with him, I just disagreed with how he treated others.

He was the biggest target because he was the most extreme...

Just sayin'...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 11:19 pm

We need to get rid of all the riff raff then... I think trotter should go... and KJ... and e. taylor... and red1... that should make things more peaceful around here.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 11:32 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
I'm guessing it's the constant whining/pettiness/bias/complaining/menstrual cyclation (lol)/etc..

That's a part of it. But I think the biggest problem is that the majority think their opinion is fact and not just an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 11:40 pm

Justice wrote:
Kopasetick wrote:
I'm guessing it's the constant whining/pettiness/bias/complaining/menstrual cyclation (lol)/etc..

That's a part of it. But I think the biggest problem is that the majority think their opinion is fact and not just an opinion.

Good point. That can be off putting as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 11:51 pm

I don't think my opinion is fact... but I do think it is better than everyone else's...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 1:26 pm

What's infuriating to me is the bitching about bitching, and the people that state their opinion as fact whining about people disagreeing with them constantly. It's hypocritical, and "off putting".
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:12 pm

IN MY OPINION this entire forum is about good hip-hop discussion...good debate...good fun..

Anybody else that gets overly concerned about anything else that is going on in here or wants to leave because of anything that anyone else said IS STUPID...straight up..

Steve has been banned for well over 3 months and his name is still popping up and my question to that is WHY??? why does he still matter?? he's gone

the problem to me is that heads on here get there sensitive feelings constantly HURT and they never get over things...they carry that dead weight FOREVER...I mean we are still talking about Steve...lol

now that's GAY!...to me that's acting like Steve if anything...he's outta here...move on with your life people....stop keeping that dead weight in your brains....it goes back to that entire thread that I created about feelings...dude this is the internet it's not that serious...if you see a discussion/debate that you want no parts of then keep it moving....don't get offended...just don't join in on it...plain and simple...move on to some other things that you will be interested in and add some good discussion to those things...give your opinions/facts in a way you deem creative but let others give theirs in a way they feel like it too...and if that sparks some debate well then so be it...that's what a FORUM should be all about...not have like 50 posters who all like exactly the same producers...the same emcees...the same hip-hop...that would not be a forum that would be a cult....then you should change the name to the hip-hop CULT and drop the word FORUM right out of it...lol...real talk!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:30 am

Powell if you feel that way then why do you act like your opinions are facts and everyone who disagrees with you is a moron?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:37 am

N3R0 wrote:
Powell if you feel that way then why do you act like your opinions are facts and everyone who disagrees with you is a moron?

As usual the entire point of what I wrote FLEW directly over your sensitive head Jeffrey....I'm done talking with you about anything because then it may turn into a debate that may turn some people off and we don't want to do that now do we??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:43 am

Dude, I agreed with your post, I was just asking a simple question.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:54 am

N3R0 wrote:

Some of the things I've said are facts and some of the things I've said are my opinion in the past...I think that same exact statement can be applied to just about everyone that has ever been on this forum..would you agree Jeffrey??

I just so happened to have a very strong debate with you over something that I still believe to be a fact....it's no big deal Jeffrey. as I stated early MOVE ON MAN...I know I have...I'm pretty sure that whatever you where feeling heading into that debate you still feel exactly the same way now, the same way I feel about what I originally said...but in the context of being in a FORUM we had a very strong debate about it...that IN MY OPINION is what is great about this place...hopefully I've answered your question! now it's time to go on to something else or I guess just continue this debate forever...lol...but I'm pretty much done discussing it man!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 2:11 am

Can you possibly be such a complete fucking asshole in your personal life?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 3:42 am

lol...Powell missed the point entirely...

See how this thread is turning, Powell? You're making the point. It's not about Steve...it's about people being assholes and jerks still even after the fact. Since I'm the one that brought him up, I figured I should address that comment...

And, if this thread was strictly on some hip hop shit, how would you explain the other areas of the forum like Cold Kickin' It? Just wondering...
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 8:10 am

Come to think of it I think Barack Obama stole wanna Cappadonna's lines for his presidential campaign. On the song Pump Up Your Fist Cappa says: "Vote for Cappadonna and your whole life would change" Hmmmmmm and Obama's campaign was about voting for CHANGE
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 9:23 am

Kid Joe wrote:
Can you possibly be such a complete fucking asshole in your personal life?

See this is one of the heads I was talking about when I said SENSITIVE feelings...

do you see how personal "Kid" Joe takes EVERYTHING?? he's been that way since he first joined and we've still put up with him...it's no big deal..I love debating with "Kid" joe...he's actually extremely FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 9:31 am

Kopasetick wrote:
lol...Powell missed the point entirely...

See how this thread is turning, Powell? You're making the point. It's not about Steve...it's about people being assholes and jerks still even after the fact. Since I'm the one that brought him up, I figured I should address that comment...

And, if this thread was strictly on some hip hop shit, how would you explain the other areas of the forum like Cold Kickin' It? Just wondering...

I never said this thread was strictly on some hip-hop shit...I said that people need to GET OVER the past man....plain and simple

Yes you did bring up Steve and for what?? he was considered a problem for whatever reasons and he was banned months ago...as far as I'm concerned there is NOTHING to talk about regarding him anymore...

did you see "Kid" joe's comment up above?? I bring that up because you also said in your other thread that dudes where getting "girly"....how did his comment up above sound to you man???

Heads on here need to leave the e-past in the e-past and move on to the e-future...plain and simple

stop taking everything so personally....stop disliking people you don't even know...if you see topics being discussed that either don't interest you or offend you personally then move on to something that will interest you and you can contribute to...this is what I was saying...you can't make people behave a certain way whether that be in real life or e-life so stop trying to make that occur and instead do you...this was my entire point Norf!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:34 am

Powell, this is the last time I'm going to address this because it's pointless and just making me look stupid.

You're being a hypocrite. You're telling people not to catch feelings then when Parker tell you you're being a douche about it you get all offended and address him not once but twice. In YOUR thread about whining about whining, no less. If you seriously don't see the hypocrisy, ask some one else to explain it to you.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:40 am

N3R0 wrote:
Powell, this is the last time I'm going to address this because it's pointless and just making me look stupid.

You're being a hypocrite. You're telling people not to catch feelings then when Parker tell you you're being a douche about it you get all offended and address him not once but twice. In YOUR thread about whining about whining, no less. If you seriously don't see the hypocrisy, ask some one else to explain it to you.

LMAO!

All I did was move Parker's statement to the right thread so that "stuff" wouldn't be all over the place...if you need someone to explain it to you, then let me know Jeffrey otherwise as usual you typed alot and said NOTHING! lol
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 3:39 pm

Again, you're not getting it...

D.Powell wrote:
Yes you did bring up Steve and for what?? he was considered a problem for whatever reasons and he was banned months ago...as far as I'm concerned there is NOTHING to talk about regarding him anymore...

1) I don't need your permission to bring him up. As far as I'm concerned, you need to focus on making sure that you don't bring him up if that's how you feel. But no one else has to justify their reasoning to you.

2) I didn't bring Steve up to make him a point of conversation. I brought him up to make the point that he wasn't the only problem. You completely missed that because you're focused solely on the fact that his name was brought up...which is completely irrelevant to my point.

D.Powell wrote:
did you see "Kid" joe's comment up above?? I bring that up because you also said in your other thread that dudes where getting "girly"....how did his comment up above sound to you man???

Whether you realize it or not, it sounds kind of accurate. You are one of the problems around here from what I'm told. I've asked formerly productive members what gives (admin work, Shaun...for the record lol) and you have come up as a problem more often than not. You want names? Start a poll...

D.Powell wrote:
Heads on here need to leave the e-past in the e-past and move on to the e-future...plain and simple

Worry about Powell's behavior. By worrying so much about what others do, you pretty much contradict all this talk about whining and feelings and so on. No one wants to read threads or 3 paragraph posts filled with your complaints about complaining or beefing and arguing over nothing. Just pointing it out...

D.Powell wrote:
stop taking everything so personally....stop disliking people you don't even know...if you see topics being discussed that either don't interest you or offend you personally then move on to something that will interest you and you can contribute to...this is what I was saying...you can't make people behave a certain way whether that be in real life or e-life so stop trying to make that occur and instead do you...this was my entire point Norf!

I understand what you're saying. The issue is you don't understand what others are saying to you.

Getting back to the point though...this thread is turning into a prime example of why folks don't post much around here. The topic is turning into an argument between you, Jeff, and Kid Joe. It's supposed to be about why there's less activity on the forum. And, as I stated before, from what I've been told, you are one of the reasons. Folks just prefer not to deal with the hassle that comes along with talking to you. Not saying you're the reason, but you're one of them.

Just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 5:24 pm

If I'm an issue then so be it Norf...If I can't be myself here then who should I be YOU?? should I act like you?? or maybe Jeffrey?? or maybe some other "well liked" poster on the forum???

this is why I said for those posters that have any issues with anything being posted by me or anyone else for that matter then once you have read the said post and it gets your panties up in a damn bunch/or just doesn't interest you...then do not respond to that post...MOVE ON...I do it all the time...look at my counts for how many times I've posted...yet I'm on here pretty much everyday or every other day...that means that I'm not posting on everything I see for whatever reasons that I may have not too....I'll just pass over any posts that do not interest me...

Norf your talking about behavior on this joint like I'm one of your kids man...lol...it's kinda funny to me man

"Worry about Powell's behavior. By worrying so much about what others do, you pretty much contradict all this talk about whining and feelings and so on"

LMAO...huh??? I've got to "worry" about my "behavior" on a hip-hop forum?? well thanks for the "e-advice" man...lol

"Whether you realize it or not, it sounds kind of accurate. You are one of the problems around here from what I'm told. I've asked formerly productive members what gives (admin work, Shaun...for the record lol) and you have come up as a problem more often than not. You want names? Start a poll..."

Norf how old are you my dude?? aren't you in your 30's just like me?? Now I've got to start a POLL to see who on here thinks I'm just a swell guy??? LMAOOOOO! Norf what are you saying man?? this reminds me of when you said that there were heads on here cracking on me in the chatbox like it meant something to my daily life...your taking this hip-hop forum to seriously man...I need to watch my behavior because more than a few heads on here don't like me...heads who I have never even seen in my entire life and if I walked past them on the street I wouldn't even know it....LMAOOOO!

You know what Norf do you my dude...but to me you will always be that wack ass 6ft 7in cheese doodle from D.C...who may know a little something about hip-hop but instead of sharing that knowledge with those on here that may be interested your more concerned with telling Powell to watch his behavior and discussing him and that said behavior over with your other e-buddies.....lol

Like I said man do you baby bubba...lol!...to me THAT'S WACK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 11:13 pm

Powell, I thought we had something special Sad
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 7:16 am

Hey they were loving you too much that particular day mane (mayne) Smile
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:06 pm

LMFAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?   Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Don't Ya'll Post More Opinion?
Page 1 of 1