Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 producer match ups

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
E. Taylor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

2 producer match ups Empty
PostSubject: 2 producer match ups   2 producer match ups Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 12:05 pm

Some of you will dislike some or all of these but i dig them all. Who would you take in these 2 match ups:

Ant vs. 9th Wonder

Sabzi vs. Exile

In the first matchup i'd take Ant. 9th wonder is dope but can start to sound a little repetitive, while Ant seems to be getting better with time.

2nd matchup-Sabzi has been kind of quiet for a while but his production is what draws me to the Blue Scholars and Common Market albums. Geologic and RA Scion aren't all that great to me. However Exile would win fairly easily because of the hot streak he's been on. Your talking about nothing but dopeness from "Below the Heavens", "Boy Meets World", and "Days Chasing Days", and to a lesser extent, Emanon's "The Waiting Room.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: 2 producer match ups   2 producer match ups Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 12:11 pm

Ant vs. 9th Wonder-I'll take Ant, and it's not even remotely close.

Sabzi vs. Exile-based on what i've heard from the two(which isn't much), i'd take Sabzi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 producer match ups   2 producer match ups Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 12:13 pm

I'd go with 9th and Exile
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: 2 producer match ups   2 producer match ups Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 2:32 pm

Ant and Sabzi. If only Sabzi could find an emcee of Blu's caliber....
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: 2 producer match ups   2 producer match ups Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 2:36 pm

9th and sabzi
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: 2 producer match ups   2 producer match ups Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 3:27 pm

9th Wonder in a close one in the first match up.

lol it's not even close for the second match up. Sabzi Selectah wins easily.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: 2 producer match ups   2 producer match ups Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 3:30 pm

"2nd matchup-Sabzi has been kind of quiet for a while but his production is what draws me to the Blue Scholars and Common Market albums. Geologic and RA Scion aren't all that great to me. However Exile would win fairly easily because of the hot streak he's been on. Your talking about nothing but dopeness from "Below the Heavens", "Boy Meets World", and "Days Chasing Days", and to a lesser extent, Emanon's "The Waiting Room."

smh @ that whole paragraph. Btw, both Blue Scholars and Common Market dropped dope Eps last year.

Last edited by Flyte Tyme on Sat 13 Feb 2010, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: 2 producer match ups   2 producer match ups Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 3:49 pm

Ant vs. 9th Wonder <--- Ant by a large margin for me, but it's actually pretty close. I got way more Ant cuts on my personal classic list.

Sabzi vs. Exile <--- Sabzi by a large margin. Exile has yet to show me more than one great album. I've heard all the work from both artists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 producer match ups   2 producer match ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 producer match ups
Page 1 of 1