Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into.

Go down 
+10
Deanie O'Banion
Dwight
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Z-membu
Norfeest
D.Powell
ACRID"
Alan
T. Myers
E. Taylor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into.   An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:30 pm

Add Tech N9ne to my list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into.   An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 9:08 pm

Tech N9ne is like the epitome of 'Hit or Miss' with me....he can drop some head banging,dope fuckin shit..then i'll hear a track thats just on some corny ass shit...

Yo Red..you didnt dig The Art of War or BTNH:Resurrection? or any of the Mo Thugs comps? They were pretty solid till about 03, if ask me..?...

I always thought 'God Loves Ugly' would be their most accessible album-personal fave....[/quote]

Yeah Acrid i own Art of War and Resurrection and they both have their moments. I think i just got sick of that sing songy style. I still play E. 1999 and Creepin. I will revisit the others soon. My buddy had the first Mo Thugs i don't remember liking it back then but there was a lot of classic shit coming out then...maby i should check that out cos it was a long time ago

Tech N9ne has always been a standout on other peoples albums - sway & tech, yukmouth etc. but his albums come off a bit gimmicky for me, can't deny his talent though

God Loves Ugly was the first atmosphere record i bought. Nothing wrong with it, just not in a rush to listen to it. Much prefer Brother Ali and Ant combination
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into.   An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 9:36 am

"Much prefer Brother Ali and Ant combination"

unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into.   An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 9:42 am

thatonethere wrote:
Artists:

Eminem
Murs- I used to spin the hell out of his stuff, but now his music is really tired
Busdriver (I tried and failed miserably)
Lil Wayne
Snoop
Apathy
50 Cent
Kayne (second album was decent)

Groups:

Grayskul (I'm allergic to anything goth)
Super Chron Flight Brothers- I tried, I really did.
Cosign Canibal Ox
Army of the Pharohs (see super chron flight bros)

Apathy??? Youre killing me!! Ap's hard as fuck...
I feel you on Busdriver...I even bought 'Temporary Forever'-i gave it a few spins, but the shit was too out there for me to get into..im an eclectic person,music taste wise, but i crashed and burn with him...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into.   An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:04 pm

Yeah, Busdriver is just plain odd.

I tried every disc in his discography...nothing he has ever put out makes sense.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into.   An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:09 pm

Red wrote:
God Loves Ugly was the first atmosphere record i bought. Nothing wrong with it, just not in a rush to listen to it. Much prefer Brother Ali and Ant combination

Couldn't agree more about "God Loves Ugly". Not sure why it's hailed as their best by so many. Maybe if all the songs were up to par with "Modern Man's Hustle" or perhaps "Flesh", I'd like it more. "Sevens Travels" is still my joint.

But the Bro Ali has always knocked every Atmosphere album out of the water IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into.   An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into.   An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:49 pm

LMAO at Busdriver's date. He missed out on quite an opportunity.

Pitiful....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into.   An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 11:21 pm

Grayskul isn't goth...are you serious? It's a concept album about comic book characters who are also rappers...how is that goth???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into.   An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Mc that many people like that you just can't get into.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2