Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Young Black Brotha Records?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Young Black Brotha Records? Empty
PostSubject: Young Black Brotha Records?   Young Black Brotha Records? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 7:59 am

I'm getting ready to order a group of albums from this label. I'm definitely ordering Mac Mall "Illegal Business", Ray Luv "Forever Hustlin", and Young Lay "Black and Dangerous". I know all 3 of these albums because i used to own them all. I wanted to ask about Dubee "Dubee Aka Sugawolf". I have never heard of this one and noticed it was produced by Khayree from the same label. Any opinions on it?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Young Black Brotha Records?   Young Black Brotha Records? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 8:05 am

As you know, i just ordered all this stuff myself, and it's a lot to take in. As of now, I think i like the Dubee as much as, if not a little more than, the Young Lay, but the other two are definitely better IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Black Brotha Records?   Young Black Brotha Records? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 9:19 am

I cosign Dubee as well as the original Young Black Brotha: The Album by Mac Dre - which factually is in my opinion one of the best albums ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Black Brotha Records?   Young Black Brotha Records? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 9:29 am

Illegal Business is by far the best then it goes in order with Dubee, Ray Luv then Young Lay for me. Dubee isn't much of a rapper but that album is some of Khayree's best work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Black Brotha Records?   Young Black Brotha Records? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 10:12 am

Forever Hustlin is str8 but sounds dated at times to me. I never heard that Young Lay or the whole YBB yet.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Young Black Brotha Records?   Young Black Brotha Records? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:55 pm

Dubee is prolly one of my favs uz of his str8 P.i.m.p. style. Some of his tracks lack good production in the later years but his style is so saucy it makes up for the beats most of the time IMO. That album is dope, I also recommend Turf Matic which is a little newer but similar.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Young Black Brotha Records?   Young Black Brotha Records? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:57 pm

Yogi, you need to find me a copy of 100% G S***. I can't pay these high prices on amazon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Black Brotha Records?   Young Black Brotha Records? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Black Brotha Records?
Page 1 of 1