Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muggs vs albums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Muggs vs albums Empty
PostSubject: Muggs vs albums   Muggs vs albums Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 7:33 pm

How would you rank them from your favorite to least fav? Mine are:

1. Muggs vs GZA "Grandmasters"-unbelievable combination of production and mic skills. I don't know why people never talk about this album when discussing GZA.

2. Muggs vs. Asia "Pain Language"-Love this album, just not as much as "Grandmasters". 4.25 for a rating.

3. Muggs vs. Sick Jacken-honestly haven't heard this one. Been meaning to check it out for a while now just haven't gotten around to it.

I didn't count the Soul Assasin albums but include them if you want.
Back to top Go down

Muggs vs albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muggs vs albums   Muggs vs albums Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 7:44 pm

I love Grandmasters. It's a personal classic for me and his 2nd best behind Liquid Swords IMO. That's the only one of the three you've mentioned that I've heard though.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Muggs vs albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muggs vs albums   Muggs vs albums Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 8:14 pm

Pain Language and Grandmasters are both classics to me. The Sick Jacken is cool too, but it's not on the same levelas the other 2
Back to top Go down

Muggs vs albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muggs vs albums   Muggs vs albums Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 9:05 pm

1 GZA - 5
2. Soul Assassins 1 - 5
3. Asia - 5
4. Soul Assassins 2 - 4.5
5. Sick Jacken - 4.5

Haven't heard Intermission yet. If you have...how do you rate it?

Anybody that digs Muggs needs to find Muggs - Classic Mixtape. It blends tracks by Black Sabbath, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Lenny Kravitz, Blondie, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and others with Nas, Kurupt, Prodigy, Ghost, Snoop, Wu-Tang, Cypress Hill, Everlast and more. It's a must hear
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Muggs vs albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muggs vs albums   Muggs vs albums Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 9:23 pm

"1. Muggs vs GZA "Grandmasters"-unbelievable combination of production and mic skills. I don't know why people never talk about this album when discussing GZA.

2. Muggs vs. Asia "Pain Language"-Love this album, just not as much as "Grandmasters". 4.25 for a rating.

3. Muggs vs. Sick Jacken-honestly haven't heard this one. Been meaning to check it out for a while now just haven't gotten around to it."

ditto

Grandmasters is CLASSIQUE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Muggs vs albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muggs vs albums   Muggs vs albums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muggs vs albums
Page 1 of 1