Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Empty
PostSubject: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 7:58 pm

Album is due the 25th of August, according to the interview, its going to be fire. Guess appearances with Immortal Technique, MJB,Talib Kweli. Production from Havoc, Black Milk, 9th Wonder and a few more. Check out the interview.

NO LINKS ALLOWED! SORRY!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 8:04 pm

I thought it was called Conflosations? I don't even want it anymore Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 6:28 am

Can't wait for this album to release. I'm still bumping the Robot track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 8:06 am

No 50 Cent feature huh? Too bad lol. I MIGHT buy this.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 8:44 am

"Guess appearances with Immortal Technique, MJB,Talib Kweli. Production from Havoc, Black Milk, 9th Wonder and a few more."

There's still a chance!! Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:04 am

I doubt it. It woulda been in all caps and shit...no fuckin way.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 11:02 am

Yeah, if Vernon wrote it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 11:03 am

That...you can do better.

I meant they'd be advertising the shit out of a 50 Cent guest appearance. We woulda heard more about it by now.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 11:20 am

ill definitely be buying this
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 11:21 am

I know what you meant.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:47 pm

Why in the hell would you put 50 on the album besides getting a little exposure. Dude is garbage on the mic. It would be an embarrassment to have him rapping side-by-side with legends. Hell, 50 wouldn't even put Onyx on his new shit, and they were the ones that helped his ass.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:49 pm

Yeah, but 50 and Onyx are like Jay and Jaz-O. 50 slapped Fredo Starr, remember? Lol

But I could see KRS and definitely Buckshot reaching out to 50. I know he would at least try to step his spit game up if he was featured on a track with them
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:51 pm

Shon wrote:
Yeah, but 50 and Onyx are like Jay and Jaz-O. 50 slapped Fredo Starr, remember? Lol

But I could see KRS and definitely Buckshot reaching out to 50. I know he would at least try to step his spit game up if he was featured on a track with them

He'd have to, there's no way you can step up to the mic with Buck & KRS and bring that Candy shop nonsense
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:51 pm

Shon wrote:

He'd have to, there's no way you can step up to the mic with Buck & KRS and bring that Candy shop nonsense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:57 pm

50 cent is 1000x more lyrical than krs
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 3:59 pm

Lol, Kool John is going to come in and think you're serious.

DUDE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? 50 CENT COULDNT SEE KRS WITH LASER SURGERY
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 4:32 pm

"50 slapped Fredo Starr, remember?"

I think I heard something about that? 50 wouldn't dare touch sticky though. Sticky would beat the shit out of him regardless of the steroids.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 5:26 pm

KRS would wipe his ass with 50's rhyme book
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 5:28 pm

"KRS would wipe his ass with 50's rhyme book"

LOL!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:29 pm

I'd like to hear what 50, Buckshot, and KRS could come up with. Buck has gotten gangster before, I'd wanna know what KRS would do on that kinda track.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:49 am

"I'd like to hear what 50, Buckshot, and KRS could come up with. Buck has gotten gangster before, I'd wanna know what KRS would do on that kinda track."

Exactly what I was thinking
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 3:09 am

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
I'd like to hear what 50, Buckshot, and KRS could come up with. Buck has gotten gangster before, I'd wanna know what KRS would do on that kinda track.

listen to KRS' verse on the DITC song "drop it heavy" and youll have yur answer:

"I reprsent peace and knowledge, but I will contradict that, CLick Cla Clack Clack"

so dope
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 3:20 am

"listen to KRS' verse on the DITC song "drop it heavy" and youll have yur answer:

"I reprsent peace and knowledge, but I will contradict that, CLick Cla Clack Clack"

so dope"

But then again, this is coming from the guy who made '9mm Goes Bang'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 9:25 am

So dope? I dunno about that. This is just one of the MULTIPLE reasons I think "The Teacher" should have retired a long ass time ago. The man is capable of making music but he's a huge hypocrite and it's painful to listen to sometimes.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:03 pm

"The man is capable of making music but he's a huge hypocrite and it's painful to listen to sometimes."

True indeed. He'll take trash about these new cats, but in interviews, he is all over rappers like 50. He will say, "I nod my head to 50 all of the time." Stuff like that makes me wonder about him. What do you all think he is trying to accomplish?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:15 pm

No idea. He's still my GOAT, though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:25 pm

Yeah 50 Cent is my GOAT too.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:41 pm

Glad to know we're in the same boat on this one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:43 pm

whoever can't nod their head to 50, and doesn't acknowledge him as a rapper is a hypocrite themselves.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:53 pm

When did you become Vernon, Steve?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 2:14 pm

50 was only on that Onyx track due to Jam Master Jay. JMJ opened doors for both rap acts remember. At the time 50 was a nobody and Onyx was doing J a favor. Funny, I never hear 50
give props to Jay for opening the door for him but again I dont listen to 50.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 2:24 pm

Yeah, I know about the JMJ thing. But, you would figure that 50 would give props to JMJ and Onyx for his start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 3:29 pm

I like 50 Cent???!?? But there's no fucking way I'm buyin Before I Self Destruct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 3:30 pm

50 doesn't give prop's to anything except his bank account.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 3:32 pm

And his bulletwounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 4:21 pm

Eminem and Dre fools.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 4:31 pm

They don't count
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 4:35 pm

Of course not.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 6:28 pm

"Eminem and Dre fools."

Nah. They just keeping 50 around for monetary reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 6:31 pm

What label head doesn't keep artists around for monetary reasons?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 6:35 pm

J.Harris, I said 50 gives Em and Dre props. Read the posts brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 6:41 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
KRS would wipe his ass with 50's rhyme book

LOL, EXACTLY!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 6:43 pm

That really goes without saying.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 7:09 pm

Kool John, SRP would wipe his ass with 50's rhymebook. 50 probably doesn't even have a rhymebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 7:36 pm

LMFAO he probably doesn't. Fabolous writes his rhymes on a two-way. That kinda makes me sick to my stomach.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 7:46 pm

"Fabolous writes his rhymes on a two-way. That kinda makes me sick to my stomach."

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:12 pm

Haha. 50 probably has people who write his ish down when he says it.

"Yo, Mark, write this down. I got shot nine times by another man's nine, I sell drugs by the dime all the time, yo. GGGGGGG Unit!"
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:53 pm

^ lol, you made that up right?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:54 pm

Yes, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 9:42 am

I wouldn't be shocked if it was true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills   KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KRS-ONE & Buckshot - Survival Skills
Page 1 of 1