Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty

Go down 
+15
boet
D.Powell
parker lewis
gametheory91
Half
booerns
Alan
Norfeest
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Xcel
Justin Linker
T. Myers
Cold Loungin
Highsmith
Laced With Slang
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What'd Ya Think?
Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_lcap0%Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_lcap13%Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_lcap50%Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_lcap13%Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
 13% [ 2 ]
Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_lcap0%Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_lcap6%Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
3 or below
Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_lcap5%Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage

Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Empty
PostSubject: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 7:30 pm

This album may well be the best produced of the year thus far. If you're not noddin your head to this album, you clearly have no soul!!!

There are SOOOOO many standouts on this album that it's difficult to pick a favorite song. I love Daddy Fat Sax, Turns Me On, For Your Sorrows, Shutterbug, and Follow Us among others though

The only skip tracks on it for me were Hustle Blood and Be Still. I expected Shine Blockas to be a skip track, but even with Gucci on the track it's worth playing. I wasn't feelin his verse too much, but Big Boi ripped the track and the beat is bangin! I wish Three Stacks would have been allowed on the album and replaced Gucci on the track though. It's still bumpworthy nonetheless.

My rating for this album after two spins is 4.5 stars. That could go up or down with time, but it's easily among the years best. Highly recommended for ANY hip-hop fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 8:37 pm

I'm listening to this joint right now. On the third song. I like what I'm hearing so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 8:57 pm

Its in the ride now but no verdict on it yet. Need to let it soak in some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 9:29 pm

4.5 for this album. It's friggin' great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:08 pm

Wayne wrote:

Co-Sign 100%, if two East Coasters love it this much, I'm sure the bamas of this forum (SRP, Terry, Kev, Lounge, etc) give it equal or even higher praise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:12 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Co-Sign 100%, if two East Coasters love it this much, I'm sure the bamas of this forum (SRP, Terry, Kev, Lounge, etc) give it equal or even higher praise.

Right on KJ, lol.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:23 pm

like i said this album was going to be one of the best in a while

ive already spun it 3+ times

i can see 4.5-4.75 right now but its not going down lower than that...ive been bumping Shutterbug,General Patton, Shine Blockas, and Fo Yo Sorrows since i heard them nonstop

its already top 2 of the year

This and "Dinner and a Movie" are LEAPS AND BOUNDS above anything else ive heard this year

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:25 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
like i said this album was going to be one of the best in a while

ive already spun it 3+ times

i can see 4.5-4.75 right now but its not going down lower than that...ive been bumping Shutterbug,General Patton, Shine Blockas, and Fo Yo Sorrows since i heard them nonstop

its already top 2 of the year

This and "Dinner and a Movie" are LEAPS AND BOUNDS above anything else ive heard this year

It is great Slang. It deserves all the praise it gets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:35 pm

You know "bama" is damn near eqaul to a racial slur right? And Lounge is not even from nor living in the south so once again all that cholesterol around your lower brain is affecting your thoughts...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:40 pm

KRob86 wrote:
You know "bama" is damn near eqaul to a racial slur right? And Lounge is not even from nor living in the south so once again all that cholesterol around your lower brain is affecting your thoughts...lol.

Bama is NOT a racial slur, and Lounge bigs up the south quite a bit so I was under the assumption that he was from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:52 pm

Bama is a degrading word that northerners use to downplay shit. Come on homie don't play me for stupid or lame or something. Remember i'm from up north and I know how bad we use to view the south and southerners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:55 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Bama is a degrading word that northerners use to downplay shit. Come on homie don't play me for stupid or lame or something. Remember i'm from up north and I know how bad we use to view the south and southerners.

I was just fuckin with y'all (no homo). There's a difference between just clownin and a racial slur.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:05 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Bama is NOT a racial slur, and Lounge bigs up the south quite a bit so I was under the assumption that he was from there.

Yeah that's some racist ass shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:08 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

I was just fuckin with y'all (no homo). There's a difference between just clownin and a racial slur.

Its all good I didn't take it personal I just noticed you have thrown that slur around a little more often lately. And wanted you to be aware that someone may take offense to it. But we believe in freedom of speech on this bitch so carry on...lol
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:08 pm

After 1 listen I would say 4.25 stars but I can see that going up after more listens. This is a dope album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:14 pm

Highsmith wrote:
This is a dope album.

Completely cosign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 4:37 am

I just heard Shine Blockas for the first time and Gucci fucking shines on that shit and delivers a dope ass hook and decent verse....
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 6:33 am

You lie Kev, you lie. I am from the south, just a lot more south than KJ realises haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 8:04 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I just heard Shine Blockas for the first time and Gucci fucking shines on that shit and delivers a dope ass hook and decent verse....

I'm not a fan of Gucci, but I had no problem with this song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 10:13 am

I'm noticing the trk order of this album could have been better. Just not flowing well right now. I'm still on my 1st liten though and only on the Tangerine trk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 10:17 am

KRob86 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Its all good I didn't take it personal I just noticed you have thrown that slur around a little more often lately. And wanted you to be aware that someone may take offense to it. But we believe in freedom of speech on this bitch so carry on...lol

Well it's good to know that you didn't take offense to it.

As for you N3RO, STFU and mind your own damn business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:03 pm

I have the right to be offended by whatever offends me. Mind your mouth next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:39 pm

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
I have the right to be offended by whatever offends me. Mind your mouth next time.

How does that offend you when it had nothing to do with you?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:45 pm

Alright, this is a bit off topic. I saw Norf and someone else(Jason?) put Janelle Monae on their 2010 non hip hop list. I really liked her on the Big Boi album. What would you rate her album, and what can it be compared to?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 1:28 pm

Sir Lucious Left Foot is an EXCELLENT album. I think it could knock DAAM out of my AOTY. I like this one alot more than anything I heard this year (except maybe BLH). I definitely like it more than Recovery, Wu-Massacre, etc. by a long shot. Damn great album. If ya ain't got it, go get it. RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 1:29 pm

Early Cuyler wrote:
Sir Lucious Left Foot is an EXCELLENT album. Damn great album. If ya ain't got it, go get it. RIGHT NOW!

Cosign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 1:36 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

I'm always offended when white people say the n-word, and I'm white myself. Point taken?
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 1:58 pm

Once I get my pay check, I'll be at best buy picking this album up and come back with my thoughts on the album...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:43 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

I'm always offended when white people say the n-word, and I'm white myself. Point taken?

The word Bama is not a racial slur, and you're not from the south anyway. SMH, you're just bitchin for no reason. But what else is new.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:46 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

The word Bama is not a racial slur, and you're not from the south anyway. SMH, you're just bitchin for no reason. But what else is new.

While i do think N3R0 is intenionally being difficult, it is possible to be offended by racism and bigotry without being the victim or the intended party of said racism or bigotry.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:48 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Alright, this is a bit off topic. I saw Norf and someone else(Jason?) put Janelle Monae on their 2010 non hip hop list. I really liked her on the Big Boi album. What would you rate her album, and what can it be compared to?

Her music has a dreamy, soul like feel to it. It's very creative and original. Her sound goes from soft, enchanting to dramatic and loud very smoothly. The ArchAndroid is probably the album you want first from her, because that's her most accessible work thus far and it's longer. Metropolis: The Chase Suite is a short EP, but it shows her potential to be great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:49 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

While i do think N3R0 is intenionally being difficult, it is possible to be offended by racism and bigotry without being the victim or the intended party of said racism or bigotry.

N3R0's always intentionally being difficult, and while I agree with your viewpoint nobody took it personally anyway.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....damn this album bangs!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:50 pm

Oh, and the Big Boi album is very solid, but I don't think I can put it past The Roots and Vinnie Paz as my top albums of the year.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:53 pm

T. Myers wrote:

Tran pretty much covered it better than I could. I have it at 4.5 right now. Maybe one or two skippable (?) tracks...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:54 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

N3R0's always intentionally being difficult, and while I agree with your viewpoint nobody took it personally anyway.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....damn this album bangs!

Yeah, i can only speak for myself, but i wasn't offended. So there's no problem on my end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:55 pm

Janelle looks a hot mess.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 3:05 pm

Aang wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Tran pretty much covered it better than I could. I have it at 4.5 right now. Maybe one or two skippable (?) tracks...

Cool, I may check it out. Thanks for the feedback
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 6:31 pm

Great to hear to good feedback. I ordered it up blind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 6:35 pm

Alan wrote:
Great to hear to good feedback. I ordered it up blind.

And I'm sure you don't regret the order.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 9:37 pm

im honestly on spin number 15+ already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 9:38 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 9:44 pm

Spin #15...Wtf....lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 9:51 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

I feel ya man, I've spun it at least 5 times. I'm seriously thinking this could be the best album of the year thus far. Distant Relatives is it's only competition right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 11:11 pm

Not hearing all the hype on this album. Still early though. There are plenty predictable and safe songs on this album that seem to be just there. The standouts are truly standouts but I am just not hearing all this how "great this is" this is hype. Truly not trying to be a party pooper but it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 11:32 pm

It is pretty dope. I give it a 4. But Tangerine and You Ain't No DJ I both think are super wack. The content is embarrassing to listen to on these tracks and I don't know how he let them on the album honestly. The choruses of both those songs are just too wack for me to ever listen to in public cause im embarrassed of how they represent rap. The album otherwise sounds real nice though. Too many songs stand out honestly for it to be worth it to list them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 3:41 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Not hearing all the hype on this album. Still early though. There are plenty predictable and safe songs on this album that seem to be just there. The standouts are truly standouts but I am just not hearing all this how "great this is" this is hype. Truly not trying to be a party pooper but it is what it is.

I disagree entirely. Granted it's not a classic but the production bangs hard and save for a couple of tracks there's not much to really dislike IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 4:13 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Granted it's not a classic but the production bangs hard and save for a couple of tracks there's not much to really dislike.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 7:58 pm

9/10....AOTY right now
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:45 am

I really like the album but there are a couple skip tracks IMO. Follow Us was good up until that wack ass hook. It sounds like some cheesy alt rock hook. Night Night and Back Up Plan are pretty suspect also. I was surprised that I really liked You Ain't No DJ because I hate Yelawolf but I did enjoy him on that song. Overall I'd give this around 4.25.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:50 am

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:
9/10....AOTY right now

Somebody hasn't heard Cape Verde yet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty   Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Boi- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next