Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Football

Go down 
+9
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Norfeest
ACRID"
Highsmith
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
Shaun
Funk Seoul Brother
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 3:01 pm

Norfeest wrote:

Soooooo...you're cool with changing the time 3.5 hours before it's to take place? Shame on you, good sir.

Well when you put it that way I look like the bad man. Its rough trying to please the whole league. I just wanted everyone to be relatively happy.

Ill keep the time and just hope Tran can weasel out of work lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 3:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 3:05 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
I don't care either way, I am going to play the hand I get either way. I'm not the type to be a deadbeat owner

Yeah, we know. I wasn't giving you a hard time. I said earlier that you'd probably play whatever cards you were dealt. Now, if you were KJ or some shit, I'd be worried about you dropping out because you aren't winning an then making up incredibly stupid reasons for being a sore loser.

But we know you wouldn't do that. lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 3:07 pm

Funk Seoul Brother wrote:
Norfeest wrote:

Soooooo...you're cool with changing the time 3.5 hours before it's to take place? Shame on you, good sir.

Well when you put it that way I look like the bad man. Its rough trying to please the whole league. I just wanted everyone to be relatively happy.

Ill keep the time and just hope Tran can weasel out of work lol

Well, in the name of keeping everyone happy, I would appreciate if you could arrange some lightly salted popcorn and a foot massage for me while I'm participating in the draft.

Thanks... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 3:08 pm

Norfeest wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Norfeest wrote:
Besides, Acrid doesn't have a deadbeat history like half the people signing up...

Unless those people have been deadbeats in fantasy football, then that point is irrelevant.

Says who? You?

Fuck outta here... lol

Don't get sensitive. The point is relevant because the lack of participation shows a propencity for "deadbeatism". It might be irrelevant to you, because you're a deadbeat too, but I'm sure folks that aren't deadbeats would agree...

Damn right says me assclown. This relates to Fantasy Football ONLY! I ain't never been a deadbeat in FF so shut the fuck up. Bitch ass motherfuckers like you and Tran just want something to bitch about.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 3:08 pm

@ Norf: Well played. I should have expected that
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 3:12 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Norfeest wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Norfeest wrote:
Besides, Acrid doesn't have a deadbeat history like half the people signing up...

Unless those people have been deadbeats in fantasy football, then that point is irrelevant.

Says who? You?

Fuck outta here... lol

Don't get sensitive. The point is relevant because the lack of participation shows a propencity for "deadbeatism". It might be irrelevant to you, because you're a deadbeat too, but I'm sure folks that aren't deadbeats would agree...

Damn right says me assclown. This relates to Fantasy Football ONLY! I ain't never been a deadbeat in FF so shut the fuck up. Bitch ass motherfuckers like you and Tran just want something to bitch about.

LMAO...can you explain why you have to resort to name calling like you're 8 years old or something? It's really corny.

And you need to come to terms with the fact that you are a deadbeat. Like Tran said, you're batting .333 You'd be an all star if you actually participated in baseball, but...you're a deadbeat. Participating in 1 of 3 leagues doesn't mean you aren't, Gumby.

Get a clue.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 4:37 pm

With 16 it's gonna take a while. Tran, you should make it back in time for the difficult later round picks...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 4:38 pm

Good call man. That is true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 5:06 pm

Norfeest wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Norfeest wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Norfeest wrote:

Says who? You?

Fuck outta here... lol

LMAO...can you explain why you have to resort to name calling like you're 8 years old or something? It's really corny.

And you need to come to terms with the fact that you are a deadbeat. Like Tran said, you're batting .333 You'd be an all star if you actually participated in baseball, but...you're a deadbeat. Participating in 1 of 3 leagues doesn't mean you aren't, Gumby.

Get a clue.

You're the one who insists on fuckin with me, so if you don't want to be called names then get off my dick, bitch! And you're a hypocrite cuz you're always calling me names.

Also, you're bringing up irrelevant shit that nobody except you and your butt buddy Tran care about.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 5:27 pm

:sleep:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 5:30 pm

Norfeest wrote:
:sleep:

You start an argument, then you run from it. Whatever......see you at the draft assclown.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 5:40 pm

DRAFT ORDER ANNOUNCED AT 6 PM EST.

No I don't have any control over it if there was any doubt.

Don't let the size of the league intimidate you. The winning team in my 16 team league last year had Ray Rice, Favre, Brady, Desean Jackson, and Gore as its leaders. While that team is stacked I wouldn't put it past any of you to make a similar team.

If you can't make it I can only hope you ranked "well" or have a buddy to draft for you.

Good luck as we all will need it
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:15 pm

My team fucking sucks...Pierre Thomas number 2? wtf dude couldn't even beat out Reggie Bush for playing time. Hell, he couldn't even beat out Mike Bell.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:16 pm

And KJ, you a hoe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:21 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
And KJ, you a hoe.

Nope, your mama's a hoe!

And if you don't want Thomas then I'll be more than happy to trade for him. I love the PT Cruiser.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:21 pm

Your team has plenty of talent. I love Best and Bowe. Peterson is a no brainer.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:49 pm

I'm going to change my team name to "Terry's Left Overs"...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 9:35 pm

Justice wrote:
I'm going to change my team name to "Terry's Left Overs"...

LOL
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 12:57 am

Terry's leftovers are on his team...

I like my team.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 1:03 am

Me too...I'm a little thin at RB though...

And I didn't know V. Jackson was suspended either. It's gonna be a rough 4 weeks for me. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 1:06 am

I thought the draft was still at 7:30 myself. The computer did the best they could until I finally joined in at round 10. We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 1:07 am

Also Norf since Jackson wouldn't sign his 1 year tender, he will miss another 3 games on top of his 4 game suspension. I may have misunderstood what was said, but if he remains a Charger he wouldn't return until Week 8.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 1:30 am

And my only pick of the whole draft....Mike Williams...lol.

The more I look at my team, the more I like. Wish I had more Falcons on my team though, feels weird with only Jerious Norwood. Shaking My Head

AP, PT, and Best make up a solid rb trio.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 1:32 am

Yeah, you got some dope RBs, Tran. On some last year Cise shit
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 1:33 am

Also, Ed Wang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 10:39 am

Norfeest wrote:
Me too...I'm a little thin at RB though...

And I didn't know V. Jackson was suspended either. It's gonna be a rough 4 weeks for me. Shaking My Head

LMAO, his suspension was all over ESPN for weeks, that's why was rated so low on draft boards. He's mad at SD management for not paying him so he may sit out more than the first 4 weeks unless they trade him.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 10:48 am

LOL @ Vincent Jackson. If he does come back after week 3, you got a steal Norf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 1:35 pm

I'm investing heavily in the redskins this year to try to make up for the fact my autodraft screwed me out of any good WRs.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 9:45 pm

The more I look at things, the more screwed I feel. No homo...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 10:52 pm

I'll take V Jax off your hands from you, Norf. I'll give you one of my backup WRs for you.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 9:31 am

I just read that Sidney Rice has undergone hip surgery and it could keep him out for half the season, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad i grabbed Berrian.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 12:26 pm

And with Harvin having migraine issues, he's all but guaranteed to miss some time as well.

I'm going for Greg Lewis... lol
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 12:37 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
I'll take V Jax off your hands from you, Norf. I'll give you one of my backup WRs for you.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 2:39 am

LMAO. Hey, Norf, Minnesota picked up Javon Walker. So much for Greg Lewis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 3:03 am

Yeah, I saw that earlier and went to pick up walker, but lo and behold he is not on the yahoo player list yet.

This is why a waiver system is crucial and fair in fantasy leagues IMO. If we had a waiver system I could just wait for Javon to show up, put in a waiver request, and given my position in the draft, I'd have a good chance of getting him as a potential WR. Now he will go to whatever person is scouring the player list when he gets listed.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 3:15 am

Indeed. I did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 7:40 am

He showed up just fine when I went to add him...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 10:25 am

If yall want waivers I can make that happen. Its been years since I've used them but I don't really have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 11:13 am

If yall want waivers I can make that happen. Its been years since I've used them but I don't really have a problem.

I think we should have waivers.

Also I'm looking for a back up QB and will listen to all reasonable trade offers.

Justin
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 11:38 am

Waivers are now instated. Should the time be 2 days? Its been a while and I'm not sue whats reasonable.

Also sent an offer your way
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 11:48 am

Waivers are now instated. Should the time be 2 days? Its been a while and I'm not sue whats reasonable.

A back up QB for a starting RB? Um thanks for the offer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 12:37 pm

yeah norf... at 4:38 in the morning after yahoo updated their player list for the day. a two day waiver system is fine IMO.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 12:39 pm

Umm, chances are that a player not even in Yahoo's system will not help you. Especially when that player is Javon Walker. Maybe Favre can throw Walker open like he did with Rice, but i'd be willing to bet against it.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 12:58 pm

Justice wrote:

A back up QB for a starting RB? Um thanks for the offer...

And the insulting offers begin... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 1:25 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Umm, chances are that a player not even in Yahoo's system will not help you. Especially when that player is Javon Walker. Maybe Favre can throw Walker open like he did with Rice, but i'd be willing to bet against it.

Umm, chances are someone like you would say something like that.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 1:39 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

sorry, it is what it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 1:42 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

sorry, it is what it is.

No, it isn't what it is. You are stacked a WR so this obviously wouldn't matter to you. Those of us weak at the position , any potential addition that could impact is important.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 1:48 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

sorry, it is what it is.

No, it isn't what it is. You are stacked a WR so this obviously wouldn't matter to you. Those of us weak at the position , any potential addition that could impact is important.

I was also there for the draft. Like i said, it is what it is. You're getting pissy over Javon Walker. The dude hasn't been news worthy since he got beat up in Vegas. He wasn't in the Yahoo system for a reason. If you want to blow your waiver wire position on a 4th WR at most for the Vikes that's your problem.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 8:27 am

Norf, get on chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next