Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro

Go down 
+2
Norfeest
parker lewis
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Empty
PostSubject: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:42 am

Honestly, I think Powell deserves it more than KJ. Just saying. Maybe this should be a title, we could vote, or have appointments by the admins or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:43 am

For the record, Pounds probably has almost as much knowledge of midwestern hip hop, but I do think what he makes up for in indie stuff, he sorely lacks on the knowledge outside of MN (ie the gangster shit in Indiana, horrorcore in MI, etc) with all due respect. I would say I'm more diverse, but he may have more knowledge...close call. I'd put it to a vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:50 am

I vote SLANG for the midwest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:53 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I vote SLANG for the midwest.

That's hysterical. You're always just trying to start me up.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 1:59 am

Powell and KJ both know the East by default. They're old school heads, and most of what they listen to happens to be East coast. I would say most of us have heard twice as much East coast music as these guys.

I've got dozens of albums from NYC they've never even heard of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 2:12 am

I vote halfy as Hipster Rap Pro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 3:08 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Co-sign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 2:41 pm

N3R0 should be the Wack Rap Pro
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 4:47 pm

<--------Rap Pro

Been doin' this as long as (if not longer than) anybody here.

Say somethin'...

Last edited by Aang on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 4:52 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Powell and KJ both know the East by default. They're old school heads, and most of what they listen to happens to be East coast. I would say most of us have heard twice as much East coast music as these guys.

I've got dozens of albums from NYC they've never even heard of.

Another classic response from our resident dipstick Smile...what up kid leonard parker albert joe??

Anyway the only "coast" that I do lack a little in is the Midwest...I'm not as familiar with that region as the others...

As for lil parker comments....the stuff you BIG up is bullshit to me dawg...Slaine is not that nice of an emcee IMO...you act like he's the second coming of Rakim...I mean he's in your top 10 of all-time as an example (LMAO)....I think heads like you do shit like that to appear "different" so it makes you seem like you've heard more when in actuality the extra stuff that your big upping is bullshit....there's a reason no one is interested in that bullshit but you and a few others man...take a hint my dude! otherwise since I've began listening to hip-hop I've heard a bunch of classic shit...in between shit and bullshit and I normally like to talk about the music that has moved me in some way or another....I'm not going to start throwing out the shit that I deem as bullshit just to have an extra name or two on the tip of my tongue so it appears that my hip-hop knowledge is endless...lmao...hey parker does that shit work with the ladies?? just sayin!!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 5:12 pm

Powell kicks hip-hop wisdom to 'the ladies' lol

As I said, you don't know anything about Slaine. You don't know anything about most of what's out there. That is a FACT, DAWG!

Keep spinning the same 20 albums acting like you know what's going on with all the music you refuse to listen to.

Wanna start discussing how stupid you are again? It went well for you last time, did it?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 5:20 pm

Slaine is WEAK my dude sorry to completely burst your image of him...he's an above average talent....you put him top ten of all-time (LMAO) stop it man....my stomach hurts....LMAOOOOOO!

Vakill is one of the few on your list who is a true blue spitter IMO.....

"Vakill
K-Rino
Oktober
Black Thought
Apathy
J-Live
Slaine
RA the Rugged Man
Access Immortal"

R.A. the Rugged Man is dope...top 10 of all-time?? well in your opinion I guess so huh???

J-Live is above average

Apathy to me is quite boring..

yo man my stomach hurts my dude

but your like Michael in the thriller video...YOUR NOT LIKE OTHER GUYS YOUR DIFFERENT

I completely understand lil parker....it's okay man...different is "good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 5:44 pm

Parker is as wack and insignficant as the forgettable show he names himself after.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 8:11 pm

Once again, it seems I've struck a nerve in our aggro friend. Relax, Chopper, there's no insult intended in anything I've written. It's strange my opinion of you illicits such a response. Let it go....just let it go...

Keep in mind, though, your predictability. I'm like a fucking marionnette sometimes, I swear...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 8:19 pm

I'm interested to know what you've heard from these emcees you have such little respect for.

Do you understand the concept of ignorance?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 8:37 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Once again, it seems I've been forced to suck my OWN dick once again.I'm going relax my throat muscles and RELEASE, It's strange to see my own dick fits so comfortably right into my own mouth, and now I'm going to just.. Let it go....and let it go

Keep in mind, though that sucking your own dick takes about as much skill as Slaine has on the mic. I'm like a fucking nut swallower sometimes, I swear...

CO-SIGNAGE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 8:43 pm

That's good. Nobody can tell at all that you're avoiding an intelligent conversation because you're intimidated.

Really, you've got nothing to lose. Everybody here already knows you're an idiot. Shed some light on your experience with this music you know so much about...

Or not, lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:09 pm

my experience with your top ten emcees of all-time is this:

Apathy-Eastern Philosophy (boring put me right to fuckin sleep)

K-Rino-Blood Doctrine (good shit)
Fear No Evil (but I respect him so it's all good)

J-Live-All Of The Above
The Hear After
Always Will Be (he's dope....top-ten??? HELL NO IMO)

Slaine-The White Man Is The Devil-(average as shit)

R.A. The Rugged Man-Stanley Kubrick
Lessons (like I said earlier he's dope...top 10??? well for you he is cause your different)

stop feeling upset because I don't feel these dudes like you do....and stop referring to everybody on here about how they feel about others...thats gay as hell man...when I'm destroying you I'm destroying you....I don't involve anyone else because your easy.....you the lonely prick that you are like to get the support of your e-buds...lol....you've been a joke to me since you signed on my dude....keep on making me smile man....laughter is the best medicine:)...LMAOOOOO!

Last edited by D.Powell on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:13 pm

powell and KJ remind me of the moonenites:

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:15 pm

ummm Pedro stick to southern rap my dude...a comedian your NOT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:21 pm

D.Powell wrote:
ummm Pedro stick to southern rap my dude...a comedian your NOT!

Nope, he's funny looking perhaps but not funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:22 pm

KJ is the is the little purple one, powell is the big green one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:25 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ is the is the little purple one, powell is the big green one...

This right here is you Pedro......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:26 pm

That's pretty random... I really do think you and powell bounce each other the way the moonenites do... which is like obnoxious babbling idiots...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:27 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
My penis is the little purple one, and that taco I've been chasing for 5 years is the big green one...

another classic CO-SIGNAGE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:28 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
That's pretty random... I really do think you and powell bounce each other the way the moonenites do... which is like obnoxious babbling idiots...

I called you the chickenhawk because you're always talking loud and ain't sayin shit, always trying to one-up me but always failing to do so. Ya little lungs is too small to hot box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:33 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I called you the chickenhawk because you're always talking loud and ain't sayin shit, always trying to one-up me but always failing to do so. Ya little lungs is too small to hot box.

Hotboxing sounds like something gay you and powell would do with each other naked.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:33 pm

Pedro and Parker both like to be "different"....they think it will turn on a bunch of dudes in a hip-hop forum so they have strong tendencies to say the most ignorant shit to see what kind of responses they will get from the crowd....

Like Pedro's comments about Gucci Mane or his distain for successful black men or Parker's top 10 emcees of all-time or his hatred of Michael Jackson

just completely bogus and extra stupid bullshit from Heckle and Jeckle....but hey without those 2 pickles this forum might shut down from boredom so keep it coming assholes....without you dips I wouldn't have anyone left to crack on continuously!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:35 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Hotboxing sounds like something gay you and powell would do with each other naked.

Xzibit uses that term often, I'm sure you've heard of him. After all, he's not a East Coast rapper.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:37 pm

I like showing these threads to the retarded kids I work with. They get a kick out of powell', stupidity.

KJ is the perfect bumbling sidekick. A hint: if you have to explain an insult, in detail, because the reference is too obscure = FAIL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:38 pm

I didn't realize I hated successful black men.

And KJ, once again your google skills are second to none.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:38 pm

I'd say this sums up Pedro and Parker perfectly.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:39 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
And KJ, once again your google skills are second to none.

Why thank you, as are your YouTube skills.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:40 pm

Except for J-Live you're a liar, Powell. You've checked some tracks on youtube and are trying to sound like you know what's going on. Which is exactly my point. You're ignorant, my friend. Definitively.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:41 pm

Is that a Valentine's Day card you little homo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 10:04 pm

It's a cartoon you idiot. Oh that's right, you haven't gotten past PBS level yet. Sesame Street taught me how to read when I was 4, you've been watching for 20 years and still haven't learned.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 10:07 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Except for J-Live you're a liar, Powell. You've checked some tracks on youtube and are trying to sound like you know what's going on. Which is exactly my point. You're ignorant, my friend. Definitively.

yo man your pitiful...you refuse to believe that someone else is not feeling that garbage that you love man....hey parker your not that serious man and neither is your music...lmao

C'MON SON GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! Smile
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 10:56 pm

I don't care whether anybody likes the music I do or not. Show me where I've ever said that.

Show me where I've ever said that.

Show me where I've ever said that.

I'm solely saying that you talk about things with absolutely zero perspective.

Because you're ignorant. And, you're too stupid to understand that your ignorance is a factual [real factual, mind you (another concept you can't understand)] truth.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:12 pm

I've got to go into complete details on this garbage??

My perspective on it is that NONE of your emcees listed outside of Black Thought are top 10 worthy IMO....and my reasons are that the past works that they've done do not appeal to me like that where they would be listed anywhere near a top ten anything....but it's not my list it's yours (Thank You Lord)

now like a fuckin baby without his diaper you need even further proof that I'm not feeling that bullshit...lmaoooo

you are by far the funniest dude on this forum man...a sensitive pedophile who hates himself but loves his dog....who has a need to be different and receive the respect and adulation of his closest e-buds...lmaoooo

I hear ya man......parker joe lewis leonard albert is in the building baby bubba! clear a path!!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 9:45 am

Good job addressing anything I said. Once again, you show a complete inability to comprehend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 9:59 am

LMAO @ Powell. Man you killing me.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 10:35 am

M1dw35t3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Co-sign

Damn, I won't even argue about it anymore. I reluctantly submit to the will of the established rap pros.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 10:42 am

Eastern Philosophy is a 4 - 4.5 star album.

Just sayin'...

lmao @ Halfy
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 10:45 am

Eastern Philosphy IMO was a 3 star album by an emcee without one ounce of charisma on the microphone, and the production on it could have been better too...I would say boring to tears describes him perfectly and he is certainly no where near a top 10 emcee of all-time IMO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 11:15 am

Powell-youtube rap pro
KJ-google rap pro (at least he admitted it)
Halfy-hipster rap pro

now that those are established...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 1:41 pm

Powell-youtube rap pro
Halfy-hipster rap pro

nah...I just think Slaine, Apathy, R.A. etc are not top 10 of all-time emcees from what I'm familiar with from them....from the material that I own from them they aren't even top 40 of all-time emcees.....this has nothing to do with what they've done on youtube....if I go look at that then they might not even make top 150 of all-time...of course this is all my opinion on them....Parker and others think DIFFERENTLY Smile lmaoooo!

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 1:46 pm

Like I said (funny how all I have to do is keep repeating myself, because you never actually address my comments...), I've heard everything your favorite emcees have to offer.

You've heard a fraction of what the dudes I've listed have done. Yet you judge.

That is ignorance. You are ignorant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 1:59 pm

Powell-youtube rap pro
Halfy-hipster rap pro

And you're the wack rap pro
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 2:01 pm

your still pissy about me not liking your favorites huh?? I'm sorry you feel that way man...NOT!

Hey at least that Sharon and the Dap Kings seems real dope....I will be checking that one out very soon.....but as far as those "top 10 emcees"........NOPE!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 2:04 pm

Rakim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Slaine (it's not even close)

Big Daddy Kane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>R.A. The Rugged Man (LMAO)

KRS-One>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apathy (this is fuckin embarassing man)

LL Cool J>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>J.Live(this dude ain't that "Live" lil lewis)

your dudes are more like top 200 not top 10! but I'm glad you like 'em...thats what "different" opinions are all about...oh no there's goes that word again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next