Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro

Go down 
+2
Norfeest
parker lewis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 5:51 pm

M1dw35t3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
For the record, Pounds probably has almost as much knowledge of midwestern hip hop, but I do think what he makes up for in indie stuff, he sorely lacks on the knowledge outside of MN (ie the gangster shit in Indiana, horrorcore in MI, etc) with all due respect. I would say I'm more diverse, but he may have more knowledge...close call. I'd put it to a vote.

No doubt. I wouldn't consider myself anything but a Minnesota rap pro. When speaking of music in general, I feel I'm diverse, but with hip-hop, I tend to be more selective...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 11:45 pm

Alan wrote:
M1dw35t3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
For the record, Pounds probably has almost as much knowledge of midwestern hip hop, but I do think what he makes up for in indie stuff, he sorely lacks on the knowledge outside of MN (ie the gangster shit in Indiana, horrorcore in MI, etc) with all due respect. I would say I'm more diverse, but he may have more knowledge...close call. I'd put it to a vote.

No doubt. I wouldn't consider myself anything but a Minnesota rap pro. When speaking of music in general, I feel I'm diverse, but with hip-hop, I tend to be more selective...

Hey I remember you saying you had like 3-4 Carnage XL cds? I bought Sense Of Sound finally, and I was wondering if he had anything...better.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro   I think you should have to earn the title of rap pro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 11:53 pm

Slaine at 2:05. Post a doper verse from Rakim.