Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.I.A. Albums Day 1

Go down 
3 posters

Which One?
Own It
M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Vote_lcap44%M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Heard It Only
M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Vote_lcap0%M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Never Heard
M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Vote_lcap22%M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Not Interested
M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Vote_lcap33%M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 12:52 pm

I will post albums that get lost in the shuffle of all more popular albums and just flat out only fans of would have maybe heard. They are albums "missing in action". So post your thoughts, criticisms, ratings, or whatever. Polls will only reflect if you own it, only heard it, not interesed, or haven't heard it.

Todays pick is:

Tela "World Ain't Enuff"

M.I.A. Albums Day 1 7d7d84349a47417a1e0609b28650ae6f.image.300x299

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:23 pm

Never heard this one/not interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:31 pm

Why are you not interested Wayne?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:32 pm

KRob86 wrote:

Never been a Tela fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:33 pm

I forget about this album all the time for some reason. But when I play it its a real decent album and has some real standout trks on it. Its my least fav from him but I got it at a 3.5 easily.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:33 pm

KRob86 wrote:

Do you really have to ask?

Anyway I own it, and it's my least favorite from Tela. It's got its high points, but the album was a little too glossy. Tela was trying to be too playboyish if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:35 pm

Was the single "Tela"? If so, that's pretty much the only single I've heard from dude and made me not want to hear anything else by him.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:36 pm

Yeah, Tela was the single
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:38 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Anyway I own it, and it's my least favorite from Tela. It's got its high points, but the album was a little too glossy. Tela was trying to be too playboyish if that makes sense.

Maybe thats why I don't play it much. You can tell he was trying to go str8 mainstream with this one.

And Jeff I thought you were up on Tela? Thats a big surprise.....he was way way way better songs than "Tela".

Last edited by KRob86 on Mon 02 Aug 2010, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:39 pm

I don't know what was worse, that awful BET commercials they had with that terrible song on it, or that Rap City played the even worse video. Garbage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:39 pm

KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Maybe thats why I don't play it much. You can tell he was trying to go str8 mainstream with this one.

And Jeff I thought you were up on Tela? Thats a big surprise.....he was way way wway better songs than "Tela".

I'm aware of "Tela" and his status in the south, but I don't listen to his music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:43 pm

Nemo Nobody wrote:
I don't know what was worse, that awful BET commercials they had with that terrible song on it, or that Rap City played the even worse video. Garbage.

LOl..yeah I agree. RAL pushed the wrong fucking album. They should have gave Now or Never and/or Double Does that love. They are far more superior.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 3:44 pm

Haven't heard. I've only heard Piece of Mind and a few tracks from Now or Never.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 3:52 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Nemo Nobody wrote:

LOl..yeah I agree. RAL pushed the wrong fucking album. They should have gave Now or Never and/or Double Does that love. They are far more superior.

I'll d/l some stuff this week and let you know what I think.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 12:28 am

Never heard...only know about Tela from Scarface guest appearances
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 1   M.I.A. Albums Day 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.I.A. Albums Day 1
Page 1 of 1