Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 albums released in 2007

Go down 
+9
Laced With Slang
Highsmith
Dwight
Shaun
Norfeest
Myestro
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
parker lewis
Jason
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:32 pm

Blue Scholars is recommended to anyone who suffers from insomnia, sleep apnea, and other sleeping disorders.

Tran, you should be their manager. You'd become a national hero and get those guys over at the same time. They'll become a worldwide phenomeonon by curing sleeping disorders and you'd both make millions!!!! Think about it Rice Cube.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 12:40 pm

People with sleep apnea have no trouble going to sleep. They run the risk of never waking up... Shaking My Head

KJ!
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 1:09 pm

Their sleep is continually interrupted, they don't get to experience deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 1:24 pm

That mofo's still retarded, though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 1:38 pm

I bet you had to look that shit up, not that anyone fuckin cares about that or your muppet except for bitch ass haters like y'all.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 1:41 pm

I knew what sleep apnea is because I was thought to have it.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 1:44 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
I bet you had to look that shit up, not that anyone fuckin cares about that or your muppet except for bitch ass haters like y'all.

Your joke was lame. It's okay, Ed. Come to terms with it. KJ!
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 2:01 pm

None of your jokes are funny. The only thing I've come to terms with are at you're a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 9:34 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Blue Scholars is recommended to anyone who suffers from insomnia, sleep apnea, and other sleeping disorders.

You listen to far more chill stuff than Blue Scholars, KJ. I knew you were just trying on trash on Tran since you had the chance. Really though. I doubt you've heard a full record by these guys. I also bet you'd dig it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 9:55 pm

Alan wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

You listen to far more chill stuff than Blue Scholars, KJ. I knew you were just trying on trash on Tran since you had the chance. Really though. I doubt you've heard a full record by these guys. I also bet you'd dig it.

I heard a few tracks by Geologic and wasn't all that impressed. It just pisses me off when guys like Tran and others on this site trash on the old school. It seems like 3/4's of the people here talk down on anything made before 1990 that's not Nations Of Millions or Straight Outta Compton. I still feel that 1988 had more classic albums than any year ever.

People give me shit for not being diverse, when they're hypocritical for being far more closed minded. At least I'm willing to give underground artists a chance, and some of them I actually like. I bet I have more post 2000 albums on my GOAT list than they do 80's albums. It's just that back then there was an abundance of great mainstream hip-hop, whereas nowadays save for a select few artists you have to dig for dopeness and that's frusterating. That's the biggest difference between then and now.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 10:19 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Alan wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

I heard a few tracks by Geologic and wasn't all that impressed. It just pisses me off when guys like Tran and others on this site trash on the old school. It seems like 3/4's of the people here talk down on anything made before 1990 that's not Nations Of Millions or Straight Outta Compton. I still feel that 1988 had more classic albums than any year ever.

People give me shit for not being diverse, when they're hypocritical for being far more closed minded. At least I'm willing to give underground artists a chance, and some of them I actually like. I bet I have more post 2000 albums on my GOAT list than they do 80's albums. It's just that back then there was an abundance of great mainstream hip-hop, whereas nowadays save for a select few artists you have to dig for dopeness and that's frusterating. That's the biggest difference between then and now.

I do agree you have a diverse collection of music from all the time you've posted. You seem to open to a lot of stuff, which is why I bet you'd dig some Blue Scholars if given the chance. You may not, but it ain't that quiet/chill that you make it out to be. The Long March EP is their best work ever IMO. Only 35 minutes long and I would bet you really dig it. For real.

As for folks not liking golden age/80s rap. Fuck 'em. I mean, I love it and that's all I really care about myself. I feel like I'd be missing a pretty big piece of the pie otherwise. But to each their own.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:48 pm

top 5:

Ghostface Killah - Big Doe Rehab
Talib Kweli - Eardrum
Chamillionaire - Ultimate Victory
Jay-Z - American Gangster
Wu-Tang Clan - 8 Diagrams
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 albums released in 2007   Top 5 albums released in 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 albums released in 2007
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2