Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slick Rick top 50??????/

Go down 
+8
Myestro
Jason
Norfeest
E. Taylor
parker lewis
D.Powell
Shaun
Laced With Slang
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who ya got
Top 5
Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Top 10
Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Top 25
Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Top 50
Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Top 100
Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Neither
Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:18 am

And you don't list it because you're a piece of shit liar is what Powell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:19 am

D.Powell wrote:
1. Jay-Z - 35 Million
2. Diddy - 30 Million
3. Kanye West - 25 Million
4. 50 Cent - 20 Million
5. Akon - 20 Million
6. Lil Wayne - 18 Million
7. Timbaland - 17 Million
8. Pharrell - 16 Million
9. T-Pain - 15 Million
10. Eminem - 14 Million
11. Dr.Dre - 13 Million
12. Snoop Dogg - 11 Million
13. Ludacris - 10 Million
14. Common - 8 Million
15. Will.I.Am - 8 Million
16. T.I. - 8 Million
17. Swizz Beatz - 8 Million
18. Andre 3000 - 7 Million
19. Big Boi- 7 Million
20. Flo-Rida - 6 Million
21. Rick Ross - 6 Million
22. The Game - 6 Million
23. Young Jeezy- 6 Million

Ummm Steven there's very few on that list who got "rich" after 2000...most of those heads already had money before that year ever crossed.......but remember I don't use sales as a barometer when I'm talking about QUALITY hip-hop.....I'm not bumping Flo-Rida.....Young Jeezy....Will.I.Am(Black Eyed Peas)....etc..etc...maybe you are supporting that kind of hip-hop which means your a teenaged BEYOTCH with braces and brand new tits....not me my dude.....like I said the money in hip-hop overall is dried the fuck up...plain and simple.....dum-may....go read and research...you'll feel much better in the morning

Damn you're worse than KJ up in here...you said no one was getting money, now you're trying to say I was using this as some sort of artistic barometer???? Keep playing yourself homie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:19 am

Slick Rick is good for the rest of his life as long as he stays out of trouble. Will he make millions of dollars? Probably not but he can eat off his legacy until he decides to stop. I do not agree with him for waiting until a more mature market opens up but I understand why he would feel that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:20 am

That's 55 for me, and I know I'm forgetting some 2K10, so have you bought 56 Powell?????
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:22 am

Umm Steven why are you listing some albums that are not new??? they shouldn't be included here I thought this was referring to how much brand new hip-hop music is getting supported by each one of us and you still haven't spent more than I have because I haven't downloaded anything EVER....I've bought everything I own whether that be through amazon.....e-bay.....best buy......cd connection...it doesn't matter...most of those joints on your list I already own my dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:24 am

I already owned them digitally, or at one point in the past but I lost a lot of shit in my move. You said you bought more shit than me this year, I'm still waiting on the list baby bubba!

I purchased Death is Certain, Tear Gas, Street Hop, Man on the Moon and Food & Liquor digitally cuz I was in RI for a couple months.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:24 am

Steve Knight wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
1. Jay-Z - 35 Million
2. Diddy - 30 Million
3. Kanye West - 25 Million
4. 50 Cent - 20 Million
5. Akon - 20 Million
6. Lil Wayne - 18 Million
7. Timbaland - 17 Million
8. Pharrell - 16 Million
9. T-Pain - 15 Million
10. Eminem - 14 Million
11. Dr.Dre - 13 Million
12. Snoop Dogg - 11 Million
13. Ludacris - 10 Million
14. Common - 8 Million
15. Will.I.Am - 8 Million
16. T.I. - 8 Million
17. Swizz Beatz - 8 Million
18. Andre 3000 - 7 Million
19. Big Boi- 7 Million
20. Flo-Rida - 6 Million
21. Rick Ross - 6 Million
22. The Game - 6 Million
23. Young Jeezy- 6 Million

Ummm Steven there's very few on that list who got "rich" after 2000...most of those heads already had money before that year ever crossed.......but remember I don't use sales as a barometer when I'm talking about QUALITY hip-hop.....I'm not bumping Flo-Rida.....Young Jeezy....Will.I.Am(Black Eyed Peas)....etc..etc...maybe you are supporting that kind of hip-hop which means your a teenaged BEYOTCH with braces and brand new tits....not me my dude.....like I said the money in hip-hop overall is dried the fuck up...plain and simple.....dum-may....go read and research...you'll feel much better in the morning

Damn you're worse than KJ up in here...you said no one was getting money, now you're trying to say I was using this as some sort of artistic barometer???? Keep playing yourself homie.

23 motherfuckers out of how many hip-hop artists that exists means that heads are GETTING MONEY???

Are you sure Steven???

SHUT THE FUCK UP man your clueless!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:27 am

Let me add B.O.B. - Adventures of Bobby Ray
Rick Ross - Teflon Don
Drake - Thank Me Later
Mef, Ghost & Rae - WuMassacre

That makes 59...so you bought 60????

Or 24 2K10 albums????
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:28 am

this overly saturated game and Steven thinks because let's say 50 people are getting money, then that means that the game is in good hands....that game has evolved for the better....that the game has reached new heights and pinnacles....you clueless ding dong...your looking more and more like a straight vibrator man...are you serious??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:28 am

LOL, you said no one is getting money, I showed you 23 getting more than six mil, and now we're applying it to every rapper.

You were wrong, admit it, move on. Or you can keep getting mad, that's funny too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:29 am

Anyway, if you can list more albums than me you bought this year I'll shut up. So feel free to shut me up if you can baby bubba!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:29 am

I've bought over 200 joints since your also including old shit on your list as well....over the past 3 years it totals over 200 joints and I'm not listing all of them.....believe it if you want too or don't......WHO CARES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:30 am

I'm just asking for 2K10 baby bubba!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:34 am

I'm not mad Steven....I'm disappointed that your as stupid as you are and I've been talking to you all this time wasting my typing skills on an idiot....a dude who thinks because 23 people made money in the hip-hop game a majority of whom where already rich before the start of the new decade that means that hip-hop is viable well oiled machine where the heads are really getting money and most of them are living well.....you would think with all of the "selling out" that hip-hop has done that would be the case but sadly it's not....hip-hop should have just stayed artistic and then seen what would have happened....going on your stupid formula that would mean...you sellout an entire culture and then only a select few actually get paid...thank goodness you don't own a business
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:36 am

No no no, stop putting words in my mouth. You said only 8 people are making money. I pointed out that was incorrect, which you get pretty angry about. Then you try and put words and opinions in my mouth which I have refuted at every turn.

Yet you still can't list your 2K10 albums baby bubba! You have so much more money than me, you brought it up first! It's okay, you can admit, once more, you were wrong and apologize. It's all good.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:36 am

its a widely known fact that Slick Rick retired from rapping/making albums until "the game gos back to focusing on lyrics again", labels have been trying to grab his dick for a while now, he's semi-retired though

do you expect a Dr or GM worker to work after they are RETIRED, didnt think so...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:37 am

2010 my list for brand new shit (notice you put some old shit on your list) I've bought over 30 brand new joints for 2010...oh and for the record 2010 has been a weak ass year IMO so far...which explains my purchasing patterns for new shit this particular year....2009 was a much better year QUALITY wise in my opinion...but we will see what the 4th quarter brings for 2010....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:38 am

What joints are those man! Enlighten me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:40 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
its a widely known fact that Slick Rick retired from rapping/making albums until "the game gos back to focusing on lyrics again", labels have been trying to grab his dick for a while now, he's semi-retired though

do you expect a Dr or GM worker to work after they are RETIRED, didnt think so...

Are you in this conversation???? No.

Two things.

One, those are technical professions, with a finite retiring point. Not a rapper. See: Jay-Z

Two, you're a moron, and don't even know anything about a rapper you dickride. He retired from rapping huh????? Is that why he's still doing shows??? Stick to Wu-Tang, I'll say it for Powell.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:43 am

Steve the more you talk under each and every thread you participate in the more and more it seems that you really believe in your sick head that you are the second coming of 2Pac Shakur.....you really believe that you are a revolutionary of some sort but Trotter just killed you on that other thread Real Talk Vol 2.....he just destroyed you and I was waiting with bated breath to see what response you as a fellow black man would have for him and you had none except to put him on ignore like a little bitch.....I can't respect that man...

your uptight dawg for nothing....you want lists and start polls to prove just how much of a lil dick you actually have...the shit is weak my dude....cut this shit out....real talk man...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:44 am

D.Powell wrote:
2010 my list for brand new shit (notice you put some old shit on your list) I've bought over 30 brand new joints for 2010...oh and for the record 2010 has been a weak ass year IMO so far...which explains my purchasing patterns for new shit this particular year....2009 was a much better year QUALITY wise in my opinion...but we will see what the 4th quarter brings for 2010....

Shit...it has been (almost) 3 quarters. 2010 is looking kind of weak indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:45 am

No, you said you have more albums than me. In the time it took for you to write that post, where your insecure ass is still using insults rather than facts, you could have listed your 2K10 albums. I'm just lookin' for recs man!
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:50 am

Top 50, not top 25 because he only released one great album, but he's obviously very influential.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:51 am

your looking for lists...so I basically have to "prove" to you that I'm buying new hip-hop....I already said I was whether you believe that or not.....but so far 2010 has been a weak year IMO....I can't believe it's already Sept and there has been such a small amount of quality released this deep in the year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:53 am

Nah dogg, you just know you're a liar. So in the future keep my name out yo lyin' ass mouth, all right? Next time you wanna see you have something more than me, prove it or don't say it, okay baby bubba! Thanks again for killing hip hop Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 315977
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:55 am

LOL @ you calling anyone a liar....Steve you've been lying since you came on this bitch...and honestly Trotter just said everything that needed to be said about you in that other thread.....your small man.....real tiny...you need a booster seat or something....maybe you thought that this forum would be an outlet but it's just exposed you as a trick....and thats a damn shame....

Last edited by D.Powell on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:58 am

I think it's funny you keep calling back to Trotter. Really Powell? He's your back-up? The far and away weirdest user, i.e. biggest nut, mr. tin foil hat himself? Birds of a feather flock together.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:12 am

here's my list lil Steve for BRAND NEW 2010 purchases:

KRS-One-Back To The Lab
KRS-One-Meta Historical
Fat Joe-Darkside
CNN-War Report 2
The Roots -How I Got Over
Big Boi-Sir Lucious Left Foot
Eminem-Recovery
Reflection Eternal-Revolutions Per Minute
Nas/Damien Marley-Distant Relatives
Little Brother-Leftback
Wu-Tang Clan-Return Of The Wu and Friends
Ghost,Rae,Meth-Wu-Massacre
Inspectah Deck-Manifesto
Bun-Trill OG
Freeway/Jake One-Stimulus Package
Ras Kass-ADIDAS
Bone Thugs-Uni5

wow has this been a weak ass year....thats what I've bought so far lil Steven.....no old shit included on my list peach brain....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:13 am

D.Powell wrote:

Only 17 albums there....you just said 30. WTF???
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:14 am

yeap I bought 17 NEW albums for the year....go add up what you've bought NEW and then talk to me lil man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:15 am

I bought 23 new you fucking idiot. So I'm talking to you.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:17 am

I just saw you bought 23 so thats 6 more albums bought brand new for 2010 for lil Steven....

you haven't even reached 30 yourself...lol

Steven shut the fuck up mane(mayne)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:17 am

And you just said over 30, then listed 17. Hence you're a pathological liar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:18 am

LMAO. You keep getting OWNED over and over again, then somehow try and flip it back. LOL you're a clown for real dude.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:21 am

this shit has gotten real small...who bought more new albums then who??

what the fuck is that???

Steve like I said before man...your molecule size to me man....real small in thoughts, words and actions and this has been proven here time and time again....

I bit the bait and gave you your list...soon you'll want a nice small poll to go with that....you've already started a thread about owning more hip-hop than anyone else....lol....

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE....lol....Steven and Richard Pryor must be related but Richard is way funnier....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:23 am

Pretty much anything is small in size to you, doughboy.

I'll keep supporting hip-hop, why you keep killing it baby bubba!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:24 am

hence I didn't know how many I actually bought...you included old school shit on your list as well stupid....it raised your numbers...you originally said you made 56 purchases which would be impossible for BRAND NEW shit for 2010......if I include my older purchases then the number is going to get ridiculous stupid.....stop saying who owned who....Trotter made you suck his dick with that comment...keep srubing lil man....that shit is fuckin classic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:27 am

Well list your older purchases too then baby bubba! Did you buy 43 older shits? Since you already own every old hip-hop album ever that'd be kind of tough baby bubba!

And you and tin-foil hat can continue gaying off with each other, maybe the story about the fat man he sucked off in the back of his cab was you mane! Hey it's not gay if he sucked YOUR dick right???? That's what you told the Missus right???????
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:28 am

Powell, you still haven't checked out a Statik Selektah album

Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 820545
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:29 am

"I aggree. ol'Trotter never ride dick. Not a drop of estrogen in me. Steve's a contradiction. Almost like theres 2 Steves. He claims to be so anti-establishment but used to brag about his position in the Navy. Revolutionaries don't scrub the Whiteman's deck."

STATEMENT OF THE FUCKIN YEAR right here on the hip-hop forum......

this is you Steven pretending to be 2Pac and Steven all at the same damn time...Weird Al Yankovich is in da building for real!

Last edited by D.Powell on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:30 am

Didn't pick that one up yet Shaun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:32 am

LOL, if I did swab the deck (we call it swab bro) I'd continue to do it since it allows me to make mo money than you.

And trotter is a cabbie living in a cardboard box, I'm sure he's cakin' mo than Betty Crocker son!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:32 am

move this one to classic threads admin A.S.A.P.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:38 am

Umm Steven...now you want to turn this into a money situation??

LMAOOO

that Navy paycheck working for someone else is not making more than I am working for myself....and this baby bubba is A FACT..

are you a Commander??

how about a General??

then shut the fuck up Pac....lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:40 am

My pay is a matter of public knowledge. How much you clockin' baby bubba?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:43 am

I'm not putting my salary up but I guess the major difference between what the 2 of us do for a living is that I SIGN the checks being sent out and you receive one from your boss...which in my eyes means that your boss is making at least double to triple your earnings....Steven don't continue on with this one just for the sake of thinking your funny or being outright stubborn.....it is what it is man! accept it and move on!

Last edited by D.Powell on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:44 am

Powell saw what he needed to see

Last edited by Steve Knight on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NONE OF YO DAMN BUSINESS)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:45 am

LOL, how did I know you wouldn't post yours, scared bitch.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:49 am

I'm doing just a little bit better than that $2700 a month you earn Steven, but I have no choice...I have employees to account for...over head to pay....insurance to pay...this is an argument that I'm not going to have with you Steven.....I'm alright though trust me...and for that I'm truly blessed!

Last edited by D.Powell on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:51 am

Like I said, scared. You brought up employment first homie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Slick Rick top 50??????/ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slick Rick top 50??????/
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next