Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK

Go down 
+3
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
Shaun
7 posters
AuthorMessage

OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Empty
PostSubject: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:46 pm

Anyone picking up their cd on Tuesday? I have liked these guys since they came out, I own all their albums too. I pre-ordered their latest, A Thousand Suns, tonight.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:49 pm

No. Not after that terrible last one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:52 pm

I liked it a lot. The album reminds me of the Philippines, and my various love interests there. It's eminently re-listenable, and definitely an adult album.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 12:06 am

im still trying to absorb the shock of finding out Steve likes Linkin Park
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 12:18 am

That's what y'all fools are missin' out on chat with: you actually get to know people on here (no homo). I love the chat box for this function, and it's the reason I won't ever diss Shon, SRP, Terry, Half, Jeff (seriously) and some others. You find out there are some cool dudes on here.

And Half, I know you like stupid ass white people shit, this album is all over the place, you might like it. It will probably be too soft, for u tho.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 12:27 am

i sometimes go on chat not that much though, im usually doing other shit while im on the comp though
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 12:27 am

i sometimes go on chat not that much though, im usually doing other shit while im on the comp though
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 7:16 am

Steve Knight wrote:
That's what y'all fools are missin' out on chat with: you actually get to know people on here (no homo). I love the chat box for this function, and it's the reason I won't ever diss Shon, SRP, Terry, Half, Jeff (seriously) and some others. You find out there are some cool dudes on here.

And Half, I know you like stupid ass white people shit, this album is all over the place, you might like it. It will probably be too soft, for u tho.

Monkey Piss Right Ass Licker He He

G-A-Y!

extremely G-A-Y!
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:44 am

not. theyll probably play their best shit on the radio, which i dont even listen to, so i maaaaay catch a single or two, who knows...
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 10:23 am

Steve Knight wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 3:56 pm

ACRID" wrote:
Steve Knight wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

Indeed...

I pretty much gave up on Linkin Park after Meteora...the last album was awful. I'm not checking this out at all. I was only really into Linkin Park in 5/6th grade and those were some bad times for me. In order to forget about those I kinda have to forget about these guys. I loved Hybrid Theory back then and I still consider it decent now. Reanimation is still decent too. Everything else is no go for me.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 4:19 pm

What he said ^
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 4:21 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Steve Knight wrote:

Monkey Piss Right Ass Licker He He

G-A-Y!

extremely G-A-Y!

Lol he said no homo...get on chat more man
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:24 pm

No, they're horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK   OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFF-TOPIC: LINKIN PARK
Page 1 of 1