Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Empty
PostSubject: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:49 am

Is this worth peeping? I've heard conflicting reviews (as with everything Weezy drops) but Carter 3 was so damn pop I have a hard time peeping new shit by him.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:02 pm

Well from the tracklisting it looks like this is Weezy's way of giving Drake an engagement ring. No go for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:21 pm

Yeah it sured seemed like a lot of man on man action from the tracklisting, but everything I've heard that positive about this said it's NOT pop, and a return to form...so...weird.
Back to top Go down
CABNumber
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
CABNumber

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:16 pm

He He lol! Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 4:35 pm

Well he got the title of the album right, he's NOT a human being. He looks like a fucking gremlin.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 4:39 pm

KJ loves to hate. All he does is hate, hate, hate. But when someone else does it, he tries to call them out....Shaking My Head

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 4:53 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
KJ loves to hate. All he does is hate, hate, hate. But when someone else does it, he tries to call them out....Shaking My Head

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Pot calling the kettle black. You constantly hate on old school artists, and are always saying Fuck New York so shut the fuck up, hypocrite.

Also, I never said anything about the music on this CD (even though I won't be checking for it) all I said was dude came up with the right title for the album, that's all.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 5:02 pm

So...who just copped the BDP "Criminal Minds" deluxe edition? What about 3rd Bass- Cactus Album? Funkdoobiest- Which Doobie U B? House of Pain- Same As It Ever Was? 3rd Bass- Derelicts of Dialect? Mc Serch- Return of the Product? That's just recently, too. For a guy who supposedly "hate" old school artists, that sure is a lot....hmmm maybe he doesn't hate old school as much as fool john thinks????

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Oh, but you are correct on one thing though, Fuck New York.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 5:06 pm

First of all, New York>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Atlanta & Seattle combined

Secondly, I will applaud you for FINALLY trying to broaden your hip-hop horizons by checking out some old school shit. While it is overdue, it's better late than never.

Hopefully you'll peep some Run-DMC and Public Enemy soon.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 5:10 pm

lol my collection of old school is pretty deep, it's been that way for at least 8 years now (about the time when I started my CD collection (had CDs before, just never cared enough to start a collection)). But you guys pigeon hole me to newer shit. You on the other hand, is still stuck in the old shit, maybe you should broaden your horizon (and lying about owning newer shit doesn't count).
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 5:12 pm

Oh, and ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

I give you a compliment and you flip me the bird???? Fuck you asshole!

And you've displayed your limited knowledge of old school in the past. If you have so many albums it doesn't seem like you listen to them at all. And I've NEVER lied about any album that I've ever owned.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 5:21 pm

Monkey Piss Left KJ Monkey Piss Right ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 5:22 pm

Go fuck yourself Tran you stupid anoxeric no rap knowledge having faggot.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 5:23 pm

Monkey Piss Left KJ limited knowledge beyond 2000 Monkey Piss Right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being   Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil Wayne-Not A Human Being
Page 1 of 1