Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being" Empty
PostSubject: Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being"   Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being" Icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2013, 7:06 pm

He said he can't mess with Wayne anymore. Here's why: He quoted one of his lines: "Now look at me and now look at you. My n!llas look rich as fuck." And then he says the following as if he was speaking directly to Lil Wayne "When are you going to realize the lame n!llas that they talk about is the 99%". << That makes me wonder if more people are starting to wake up.

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being"   Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 5:37 pm

Check out this article "The Fall of Lil Wayne"... I was gonna make a thread for it but I'll just drop it here...

http://passionweiss.com/2013/03/26/lil-wayne-i-am-not-a-human-being-ii-review-the-fall-of-lil-wayne/
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being"   Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 5:46 pm

Are we still talking about LIL' Wayne?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being"   Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 5:49 pm

No. Just Plies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being"   Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 6:09 pm

That was a good article. The funny thing about all of this is that a lot of us have been saying this before. It took people that long to figure out that Wayne wasn't any good?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being"   Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 6:09 pm

parker lewis wrote:
No. Just Plies.

I know right?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being"   Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 6:13 pm

Yup, tossed to the side like a fast food wrapper. When your whole shit is a fad, you're gone when it runs its course.

I can't watch that video yet, though. I'm not about to pause Nacirema Dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being"   Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feefo on Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not A Human Being"
Page 1 of 1