Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included!

Go down 
+2
Dang! Trotter
J. Harris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included! Empty
PostSubject: New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included!   New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included! Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 7:11 am

They performed "Wrong Side of Da Tracks" at the Fatbeats store closing. Per El, album is coming 2011 definitely. Can't wait to hear what they come up with. Here is the link to the interview:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.12592/title.el-da-sensei-talks-artifacts-reunion
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included!   New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included! Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 3:11 pm

This is a wait and see....
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included!   New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included! Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:05 pm

good news
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included!   New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 9:33 am

I'll be anticipating this, for the first time, mostly because of El. El dropped a dope album this year and Tame has been "average" for awhile now. Maybe this is the spark Tame needs, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included!   New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 3:01 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
This is a wait and see....

Pretty much...

El has yet to drop anything wack. Tame, on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included!   New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included! Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 11:25 am

Tame hasn't really dropped anything "wack" imo. He's done a lot of forgettable stuff recently, but his main problem is picking beats, he's never fallen off lyrically. This project (if it really even happens) should prove to be serious business.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included!   New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included! Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 5:32 pm

Tame One is still dope as fuck. Spazmatic >>>>>>

and that shit he did last yr with Del was solid and that digital only album he dropped was also pretty good
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included!   New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included! Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 9:06 pm

That album with Del was eh to me on my first couple of spins, none of the songs really stood out. Never came back to it....lol

I'll gotta whip it out again to see if my opinion on it has change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included!   New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Artifacts Album Finally - Coming 2011 - Get Ready, Link to Interview Included!
Page 1 of 1