Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy

Go down 
+14
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Highsmith
Shaun
Funk Seoul Brother
Jason
parker lewis
Jack of Spades
gametheory91
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
thelundquist
Wayne
Justin Linker
Half
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:25 pm

Jeff wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Alright, i've spun this album 3 times now, and i could see 4.25 stars but i will say 4 stars for now. The drawback to the album is that Kanye is far too ambitious on some tracks, and it feels like he's trying too hard to make this shit sound "epic". It just doesn't always work or it wears thin on some tracks.

Also, i find it funny that some of the same people praising this album were the ones who were so hard on 808's. this album is a blatant extension of 808's. The production, lyricism, and themes are all similar minus the auto tune.

This album smashes the shit out of 808's. Kanye is an awful singer and autotuned throughout that album. He's at least an above average rapper though.

The reason I rate this album so highly is because I can listen to it just about all the way through.

At least above average? Is that a joke?

On your facebook, KJ, you said you skip THREE TRACKS. How is this anything above a 3.5 album if you skip THREE TRACKS.

I said 2 or 3 skip tracks, and after bumpin it a number of times since then I'm thinking 1-2.

It's also funny how people on this forum always point to what I say on Facebook in this forum, yet they don't post on my Facebook page, SMH.

Also, people here overanalyze shit way too much. It's really lame. Rating albums isn't fucking rocket science. But anyways, this album has 13 tracks, So 2 skip tracks can easily be a 4.5. I've since bumped my rating to 4.75 because one of those two tracks I don't skip every time I play it.

As for me saying that Kanye is at least above average lyrically, I stand by that statement. He's not an elite MC but he does come up with some clever punchlines and he has a good flow.

If Kanye isn't a good rapper in your opinion, how can you say that Lil Wayne or Master P is any good? Kanye destroys both of them lyrically.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:07 pm

Wayne destroys Kanye lyrically.... Master P and Kanye are probably on the same lyrical level - but kanye has a better flow and delivery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:09 pm

Kanye kills Wayne on the mic lyrically and flow wise. And his discog smashes Weezy's as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:24 pm

Kanye's production betters some of Wayne's production. But you'd be a fan boy stan to deny Wayne's lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:38 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Kanye kills Wayne on the mic lyrically and flow wise. And his discog smashes Weezy's as well.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:42 pm

Ye does not kill Wayne lyrically but he is the better overall rapper. Makes better music and betta albums. But Lil Wayne may have the better flow.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 5:55 pm

After a couple of listens this is the best album I've heard in some time. I have to think back to Food & Liquor and Late Registration to find an album I felt this much.

Just about every track is quality and like someone pointed out I can listen to the whole thing through. Not really any skip tracks. Production wise this is really quality. Lyrically it obviously leaves some to be desired but the production makes up for it.

As for a rating a suppose a 4.75 or so will do for now but I won't be surprised if that goes up. Can this be considered a classic? Sure why not.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 6:17 pm

Ye is not better than Wayne lyrically. Well, prime vs. prime, at least. I haven't heard any new Wayne in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:19 pm

I wouldn't argue with anyone calling this album a classic. It could reach that status with me at some point because I've bumped this album 10 times in the since coppin it 48 hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:51 pm

I'll give this one a 4.25-4.5 so far. I had the bootleg but I still went and purchased the CD. THis CD is not even close to 808s as far as a comparison goes. 808s is borderline coaster to me and this new CD can eventually be a personal classic to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:56 pm

The production on this CD is in the same style, vein, and quality as 808s. Some of it is even more blatantly mainstream and pop oriented than 808s. The only difference is autotune. Kanye tackles similar themes and lyrically he's around the same level except he's rapping instead of singing.

The point terry is making is that the bad autotune on 808s had a lot of people calling the entire album garbage when in fact it was only the autotune singing people disliked.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:05 pm

808s didn't get many spins from me Pedro, so I'll probably have to revisit the CD again to get the points that you are making. I agree that the fact that Kanye decided to do autotune made the CD garbage to the folks that really don't like it. Obviously, I had heard autotune songs before but being that this was a whole album and not something from Zapp & Roger Troutman, 808s was never a good listen for me, eventhough I gave it spins when it was first released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:05 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
I wouldn't argue with anyone calling this album a classic. It could reach that status with me at some point because I've bumped this album 10 times in the since coppin it 48 hours ago.

You were bitching about Monster just the other day and now an album with it is classic. Shut the fuck up. I shouldn't expect more though since you are the same guy who says Braveheart Party can be part of a CLASSIC Album.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIP-HOP???

I HAVE SHITTED OUT MORE SHIT THAN YOUR PEA SIZE BRAIN HAS EVER KNOW ABOUT HIP HOP!!!

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:07 pm

Highsmith wrote:
808s didn't get many spins from me Pedro, so I'll probably have to revisit the CD again to get the points that you are making. I agree that the fact that Kanye decided to do autotune made the CD garbage to the folks that really don't like it. Obviously, I had heard autotune songs before but being that this was a whole album and not something from Zapp & Roger Troutman, 808s was never a good listen for me, eventhough I gave it spins when it was first released.

No prob. 808s wasn't bought by me for about a year cuz I was autotune averse. I think terrell was just put off by the fact people were praising this production so much when it is very similar to what he's been doing for awhile.

Anyone know how many GOOD Friday songs made the cut?

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:12 pm

I'm not put off by it. it was just an honest observation. people praising this album for the same things that were present on 808's makes me think they didn't give 808's an honest spin, or they already had it in their head that 808's was wack cause of the autotune.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:19 pm

I understand what you are saying Terry. I gave 808s multiple spins when it was released and I could never get into it at all. The best part of the CD was the production. However, the more spins I gave it, the worse it got for me. Once I spin the new CD a couple of more times, I will revisit 808s. The only person I want to hear doing any kind of voicebox or autotune is Roger Troutman. That's probably why I could never get into 808s.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:21 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I understand what you are saying Terry. I gave 808s multiple spins when it was released and I could never get into it at all. The best part of the CD was the production. However, the more spins I gave it, the worse it got for me. Once I spin the new CD a couple of more times, I will revisit 808s. The only person I want to hear doing any kind of voicebox or autotune is Roger Troutman. That's probably why I could never get into 808s.

it's cool Highsmith, but people are acting like this is a new and improved Kanye, and that's simply not true. It's just Kanye without the autotune
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:25 pm

It's not a new and improved Kanye, however, it is a whole album of Kanye rappin' and not using autotune. People could be overrating the new CD because of that. I would say that the new CD is better than Graduation already but I know that everyone's not going to agree with me. That's just my take so far.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:28 pm

Highsmith wrote:
It's not a new and improved Kanye, however, it is a whole album of Kanye rappin' and not using autotune. People could be overrating the new CD because of that. I would say that the new CD is better than Graduation already but I know that everyone's not going to agree with me. That's just my take so far.

yeah, i don't know if i would say it's better, but Graduation has gotten better for me over time.

Last edited by T. Myers on Wed 24 Nov 2010, 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 10:31 pm

LOLOLOLOLLOLO AT PEOPLE SAYING KANYE IS BETTER THAN WAYNE LYRICALLY!!!

LOL, Wayne would eat Kanye lyrically and Wayne doesnt even have good lyrics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 12:52 am

Highsmith wrote:

I agree, I like it better than Graduation overall. It has more replay value from beginning to end. I'm also with you in that Roger Troutman is the only dude that I've ever really liked doing autotune.

And I still say Kanye is better than Wayne lyrically. I can't stand Wayne's voice or flow, and his punchlines are nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 6:09 am

Voice and flow have nothing to do with lyrics...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 6:32 am

OK, after having Blame Game on repeat for like an hour straight, I gotta say it might be my favorite song that dropped this year. That beat, man, shit is fucking dope. So somber and gloomy...I fucking love...lol. Another reason why I'm a huge fan of John Legend, he was made for this song. The Chris Rock skit, I don't know how I feel about it. It fits the song, and it was funny the first time hearing it, but I kinda wish it wasn't part of the song...I rather have it as a skit on it's own.

You never used to talk dirty but now you goddamn DISGUSTING.. My.. my GOD.

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 3:18 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
OK, after having Blame Game on repeat for like an hour straight, I gotta say it might be my favorite song that dropped this year. That beat, man, shit is fucking dope. So somber and gloomy...I fucking love...lol. Another reason why I'm a huge fan of John Legend, he was made for this song. The Chris Rock skit, I don't know how I feel about it. It fits the song, and it was funny the first time hearing it, but I kinda wish it wasn't part of the song...I rather have it as a skit on it's own.

You never used to talk dirty but now you goddamn DISGUSTING.. My.. my GOD.

Laughing My Ass Off

Peep Drukqs by Aphex Twin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 4:10 pm

Shaun wrote:
Voice and flow have nothing to do with lyrics...

But punchlines do
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 4:14 pm

Indeed. Kanye and Wayne have both had their share of wack ass punchlines, though

"Simon says, shoot a bunny in his thigh and leg and tell him catch up like mayonaise"

"I'm just sayin', hey Mona Lisa come home, you know you can't roam without Ceasar"
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 10:28 pm

This album sits at a solid 4.5 for me. The production is fish grease man and the album to me is just very well put together (guest appearances and all). Its tough to compare this one to his earlier stuff because he himself is in such a different place and so is his production. Overall though the replay vale on this is off the charts.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 9:43 am

He got booed at the Macy parade and people were chanting "Taylor! Taylor!" Laughing My Ass Off

Last edited by Jack of Spades on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 1:41 pm

Jack of Spades wrote:
He got booed at the Macy parade and people were chanting "Taylor! Taylor!" Laughing My Ass Off

Those people are either gay or gay
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 2:02 pm

Half wrote:
Jack of Spades wrote:

Those people are either gay or gay

Agreed. They should let it die. I just think it's funny.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 9:08 pm

To answer your question Pedro, Monster & So Appalled are the only 2 GOOD Friday tracks that made the final cut of this album. "See Me Now" w/Beyonce & Charlie Wilson and "Don't Stop" w/Pharrell & Lupe are on the bootleg version that was sent to me, as well as the "Power" (Remix) w/Jay Z & Swizz Beatz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 9:43 pm

Highsmith, KRob, E.Taylor...check out the new Haystak cd, you bitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 9:46 pm

Jeff wrote:
Highsmith, KRob, E.Taylor...check out the new Haystak cd, you bitches.

Oh yeah I want to hear it. I had a good break from Stak ready to get back. Last Stak album I brought was Crackaveli.

Got a link?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 9:47 pm

Yessir, coming right up.

And it's good you skipped the shit between then and now, as this is the closest thing to Crakavelli/From Start since he dropped those cds.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 8:45 am

Finally got to the store to cop this. After 4 spins i'm loving it. The only track that I don't really care for is "Monster", and it's not even that bad. This one is easily going to crack my top 5 of the year. Top 10 for 2010 is going to be a pretty dope list. Not a bad year at all IMO.

Hey Jeff, I picked up a used copy of Haystack "Portrait Of A White Boy" today to. Haven't spun yet but if i like it i'll check out some more of his work.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 10:07 am

Portrait Of A Whiteboy isn't his best, but it's a solid album. Still You Doubted Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 4:51 pm

I just realized Rick Ross gives my city a shout out on Devil In A New Dress..."different traps I was gettin mail from, Polk County, Jacksonville, rep MELBOURNE!"

Melbourne and Palm Bay are like twin cities. I always thought we must be a major stop on the drug train cuz we have really good weed here. I just thought it was cool to hear my city's name on a major album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 8:01 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Portrait Of A Whiteboy isn't his best, but it's a solid album. Still You Doubted Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm constantly shocked how many people feel that it is, though. Portrait starts strong and ends strong, but the middle has some duds.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 8:59 pm

Haystak?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 9:03 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 9:53 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Haystak????? LMAO!!!!!

Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 9:56 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Haystak?

Say no to Haystak!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 10:01 pm

Tran, don't be a douche, please.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 10:12 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 10:00 am

We talkin' 'bout the rapper or the wrestler? LOL
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 1:15 pm

Eck. Kanye West, huh? So I haven't heard anything off of this album yet. I haven't wanted too, really.

About what you guys say though: I don't share some of your guy's tastes in general, but some of you I actually do so I MAY be open to checking some of this.

But, what does this album sound like? Is it like his first album and a few tracks off the second one (i.e., good) or like anything after that (i.e. total shit)?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 1:38 pm

It sounds like 808s and Heartbreak without the autotune. I know your tastes Ruk and you would hate this. Also, you should post more as the douchebags are starting to overcome sanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 3:44 pm

Jeff just don't like the album. It does not sound like 808 because first off he is rapping on every song. And this album is not gay. So there you go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 3:50 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Jeff just don't like the album. It does not sound like 808 because first off he is rapping on every song. And this album is not gay. So there you go.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 5:41 pm

lmao @ KRob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanye West- My Dark Twisted Fantasy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next