Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic

Go down 
+16
Cold Loungin
E. Taylor
Alan
Wanduras
TheHazardous
Highsmith
Myestro
Wayne
Funk Seoul Brother
parker lewis
Cory
PKT
thelundquist
Laced With Slang
Half
Shaun
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

36 Chambers vs. The Chronic
36 Chambers
GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 16 ]
The Chronic
GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 7:56 pm

"I judge rappers on their skills, not their gender."

K-Rino. Case closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 7:57 pm

Everything that comes out of your mouth is idiotic Pedro, the only thing you have to stand on are your fanboys on this forum.

I could out argue you easily, but everything I ever say goes in one of your wax infested ears and out the other so it's pointless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 7:58 pm

Shaun wrote:
"I judge rappers on their skills, not their gender."

K-Rino. Case closed.

Did you not read what the fuck I said??? I've checked out K-Rino. How many of the clowns here have ever checked out Rah Digga?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 8:26 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Everything that comes out of your mouth is idiotic Pedro, the only thing you have to stand on are your fanboys on this forum.

I could out argue you easily, but everything I ever say goes in one of your wax infested ears and out the other so it's pointless.

There is nothing to argue here KJ.

There are just these two facts:

1. You threw a pussy fit when you THOUGH Norf was making an assumption about your apparent lack of sports knowledge.

2. You are in this thread ACTUALLY making assumptions about EVERYONE on this forum based on NOTHING.

Those are the facts.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 8:56 pm

"Did you not read what the fuck I said??? I've checked out K-Rino. How many of the clowns here have ever checked out Rah Digga? "

lol... Irrelevant. I was pointing out that you apparently judge rappers by skill, but say that K-Rino isn't good. Makes no sense
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 9:24 pm

It's hysterical how KJ makes no sense, but he's completely convinced that everybody else is the idiot. This has gone on for years now. It's like having an indignant, retarded little brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:03 am

Shaun wrote:
"Did you not read what the fuck I said??? I've checked out K-Rino. How many of the clowns here have ever checked out Rah Digga? "

lol... Irrelevant. I was pointing out that you apparently judge rappers by skill, but say that K-Rino isn't good. Makes no sense

K-Rino is boring to me. He's not bad lyrically but he's not the GOAT MC that this forum makes him out to be IMO.

And to Pedro and Kid Joe, y'all haters can get the bozack.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:11 am

So K-Rino is boring, but Lil' Kim and Khia are dope...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:19 am

Shaun wrote:
So K-Rino is boring, but Lil' Kim and Khia are dope...

I can't stand Khia, so I don't know where you're coming from with that.

I like Lil Kim (at least in her prime) but since you don't like female rappers I wouldn't expect you to understand why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:25 am

Lil' Kim has one or two half decent albums. I don't know why a grown ass man would really want to listen to most of the garbage she has put out...her doing some sappy club or radio shit or some whore shit shouldn't be appealing to the average rap fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:29 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Lil' Kim has one or two half decent albums. I don't know why a grown ass man would really want to listen to most of the garbage she has put out...her doing some sappy club or radio shit or some whore shit shouldn't be appealing to the average rap fan.

Says the guy who thinks KRS-One is wack, but bumps Gucci Mane and Wacka Flocka Flame. Kris murders them on the mic, even Kim is better on the mic than those fools.

And talking to people on this forum about female rappers is like talking to a Klansmen about great black leaders, it's fuckin pointless because we're never gonna agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:36 am

So you posted to say nothing?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:39 am

LOL @ me not liking female rappers. I bump wayyyyyyyy more females than you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:43 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
So you posted to say nothing?

I said plenty, but that was just my epiphany.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:43 am

Shaun wrote:
LOL @ me not liking female rappers. I bump wayyyyyyyy more females than you.

Then what was your point in bringing all that up to me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:47 am

You didn't say anything to counter my valid points about Lil Kim's music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:57 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
You didn't say anything to counter my valid points about Lil Kim's music.

You said NOTHING valid, all you did was ramble about how you don't like her.

I feel that Kim is a dope MC when she truly wants to be. Hardcore is a near classic and La Bella Mafia and The Naked Truth are at least 4 star albums IMO, and she does go hard and rap about deep subjects when she wants to, those who actually have taken the time to listen to her albums would know that. However, she was told that females who rap about their sexuality sell more records, and that's proven to be true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 5:30 am

I didn't ramble about how I don't like her. If a woman says she doesn't like 2 Live Crew because she doesn't like most of their songs degrading women it would be a valid criticism of them. The same goes for Lil' Kim - as good as her albums can be, when she exists on that selling sex bullshit she's not going to appeal to most men, point blank. If you enjoy that bullshit I guess that says a lot about you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 12:24 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I didn't ramble about how I don't like her. If a woman says she doesn't like 2 Live Crew because she doesn't like most of their songs degrading women it would be a valid criticism of them. The same goes for Lil' Kim - as good as her albums can be, when she exists on that selling sex bullshit she's not going to appeal to most men, point blank. If you enjoy that bullshit I guess that says a lot about you.

All it says is that I like good hip-hop and Lil Kim provides that. I'm not the only man that enjoys her music, far from it actually. Unlike you, I've taken the time to listen to 2 Live Crew and all they ever talk about is sex, the only time they ever talked about anything else is when they caught that case. Lil Kim talks about many other topics as well. She actually wanted to be a hardcore MC and rhyme about the streets of Brooklyn, but Biggie told her that if she didn't rhyme about sex and attracting men that she wasn't gonna sell, so that's why she does that.

You don't like ANY female rappers though, even the ones who don't rap about sex so arguing this with you is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:45 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
in this thread KJ is making nothing but ignorant assumptions based on no real facts or information, just his own ignorance and foolishness. Classic idiot behavior.

Thats the ONLY reason I even felt compelled to comment on the matter.

KJ, I don't have to eat a whole fuckin pickle to know that pickles are disgusting. All I need is one disgusting whif. All I need is a few terrible verses to know that I don't want to listen to a whole Femcee album. Your affection for the female rapper is admirable and even applaudable and NO ONE would have a problem with that if you didn't go around saying dumb ass shit like "all races except blacks hate women". That's what makes people have to pull your card and that's why you are the laughing stock of the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 5:31 pm

YAWN!
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:00 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
YAWN!

KJ, how come you can never acknowledge when you are wrong? Reading your post over the years shows that you let your pride get in the way of things which is the main reason why people still have conflict with you. If you could simply say "you know what, I was wrong for saying that and I apologize" and tried to be more cordial with others instead of being so belligerent, you would not have to face all this madness you are going through right now. I'm not saying you are always wrong when you post, I'm just letting you know when you make statements that me(I may not post all the time but I read this forum constantly) and others on the forum consider "ridiculous"...

I'm not trying be an asshole or trying to tell you what to do, I'm just shedding some light on how I perceive all the problems happening with you(others possibly too) and just offering an alternative...
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:00 pm

36 Chambers for me by the way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:21 pm

Xcel wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
YAWN!

KJ, how come you can never acknowledge when you are wrong? Reading your post over the years shows that you let your pride get in the way of things which is the main reason why people still have conflict with you. If you could simply say "you know what, I was wrong for saying that and I apologize" and tried to be more cordial with others instead of being so belligerent, you would not have to face all this madness you are going through right now. I'm not saying you are always wrong when you post, I'm just letting you know when you make statements that me(I may not post all the time but I read this forum constantly) and others on the forum consider "ridiculous"...

I'm not trying be an asshole or trying to tell you what to do, I'm just shedding some light on how I perceive all the problems happening with you(others possibly too) and just offering an alternative...

The thing is that I get criticized and pigeonholed about my rap taste, yet when I do the same to someone else, a bunch of people go and defend that person like a bunch of bitches in heat. When it happens to me, the only people that have ever really had my back were Kev and to a lesser extent Powell and Pounds. That shit is hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 8:44 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Xcel wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
YAWN!

The thing is that I get criticized and pigeonholed about my rap taste, yet when I do the same to someone else, a bunch of people go and defend that person like a bunch of bitches in heat. When it happens to me, the only people that have ever really had my back were Kev and to a lesser extent Powell and Pounds. That shit is hypocritical.

KJ, I see where you are coming from but you have to understand that nobody attacked you in this topic until you projected your whole statement about how only "blacks like female rappers while all the other ethnicities dislike them". If you haven't said that, then nobody would have gotten on your case and nothing would have happened. This isn't the only time I seen you perform an act like this. Another time I seen you initiate conflict about the whole Lupe is 1000x lyrical than Royce, how you call people haters when they don't vote for a certain album that you believe is better than the other and especially how you shit on Tran's, SRP's, and Jeff's taste. Don't dig yourself in a hole if you can not climb out of it.

You have to accept the fact that people have favorites that are not of the majority or they simply can not get into certain albums, groups, or artists. So if people don't think Illmatic is a top 50 album or even think that it's boring or something in that matter then you have to accept it. Nobody has the same taste or is going to think highly about an emcee, group, or an album as much as you may do. That is the beauty of music because you find music that speaks to you on a PERSONAL LEVEL and can relate to it while others may not be able to apprehend that sensation that you receive from listening to a certain artist.

Remember that one man's garbage is another man's treasure. Myestro may not think Rage is not that dope or enjoyable, I thought she was nice and enjoyed her contributions on the album and by your comments I can tell that you enjoyed her also. You and Powell may not be into K-Rino and think he is boring, but I view the man as one of the best lyricist of all time and I know people like Kev, Shaun, and SRP believe so also. You may disagree with me about K-Rino and Myestro may disagree about Rage being apart of the Chronic but have to remember that we all have our own opinions and just because we can't see eye to eye on something doesn't mean you are necessarily wrong or the other person is wrong. It's just an opinion not a fact...

Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 9:07 pm

Good posts, Xcel.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 9:57 pm

Good shit, XCL. This is why you need to speak up more bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 10:25 pm

Dope post Xcel. We all need to remember that from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 10:36 pm

i think Xcel posted more words in this thread than all of his other posts combined, good shit
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 3:06 pm

MC Lyte should be in everyones top 100 list and 36 Chambers gets my vote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 3:35 pm

Blades wrote:
MC Lyte should be in everyones top 100 list

Co-Sign a million percent!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 8:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic   GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GHHA Finals: 36 Chambers vs. The Chronic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2