Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Instrumental #3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Instrumental #3 Empty
PostSubject: Instrumental #3   Instrumental #3 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What you think? Comments are much appreciated as usual.

Again, no samples used.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

Instrumental #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #3   Instrumental #3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 1:21 pm

Lol, You love those dark overtones, Its not a bad track, I don't know visually see how this would be used in a hiphop sense, but def. like a movie, or game, or maybe even composed and played in an orchestra...This def. has an ominous feel, like I said that's the one thing I like about ur taste u create moods and feelings and that's a rare quality, good wrk man.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Instrumental #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #3   Instrumental #3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 1:25 pm

Wow I love this, 5/5 man. Like LivenLearn said I don't know how well this would work for a rap track but it could be a good intro/outro though. Reminded me of Tekken 2 for some reason.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Instrumental #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #3   Instrumental #3 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 10:13 am

Thanks alot for great feedback Livenlearn and Half, i appreciate it.

Interesting that u cannot see this as a hiphop, could u both tell me why? Is it because of structure, tempo, instruments?
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

Instrumental #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #3   Instrumental #3 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 12:39 pm

I tried freestyling to it and it wasn't difficult, so someone could very well rap on this beat, but it may be the structure or maybe the way the rapper would have to structure his rhyme because your beatz create moods and the there seems to be two moods present in this piece, theres a very dark one and then a light one, the light mood makes u change moods but it comes in too quickly before a thought about the dark one could fully given. This also is only from my perspective so someone could see something visually that I'm not and say there's only one mood, but I see two, that why I was thinking game or movie because action or scenes can show moods and events quickly while in rap a mood takes a lil more time to build up, but its just my opinion. But yea someone could very well rap on this, and I would def. be interested in their creative process...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Instrumental #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #3   Instrumental #3 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 6:45 pm

"I tried freestyling to it and it wasn't difficult, so someone could very well rap on this beat, but it may be the structure or maybe the way the rapper would have to structure his rhyme"

I did the same, because I didn't see/hear what you guys were talking about. Makes sense now, though. Dope stuff, PKT. Keep it up
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

Instrumental #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #3   Instrumental #3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 6:25 pm

Yo PKT, good stuff once again..

IMO, I think its the drum pattern that you're using that doesn't fully let it commit to Hip Hop, but either way keep it up bro...

Peace
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Instrumental #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #3   Instrumental #3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 9:17 am

Thanks for feedback all. Good thing that you all said that this doesn't sound so much hiphop, honest comments are the best ones.

But IMO this is 100% hiphop, not just so typical instrumental maybe. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Instrumental #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #3   Instrumental #3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instrumental #3
Page 1 of 1