Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues) Empty
PostSubject: E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues)   E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues) Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 2:26 am

Yo, what's going on people, here's a track by one of my group members (CT movement)

Comments and feedback are appreciated...

Peace
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues)   E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues) Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 4:10 pm

Yo that was pretty dope, man. The beat was nice and mellow and the verses were on point. I like that GOD - glory over death, that shit is tight, haha. The only bad part I would say is that the third guy that comes on is super loud at first but thats it.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues)   E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues) Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 12:47 pm

"The only bad part I would say is that the third guy that comes on is super loud at first but thats it. "

True.

Otherwise very impressive, good track.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues)   E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 3:22 am

Wanduras wrote:
Yo that was pretty dope, man. The beat was nice and mellow and the verses were on point. I like that GOD - glory over death, that shit is tight, haha. The only bad part I would say is that the third guy that comes on is super loud at first but thats it.

Thanks for the feedback Wandarus.. Yeah he came up with a really good concept with the title and I noticed the same thing about the third verse..lol.. I told him that it sounded like he was yelling, he's tweaking it and re-sending me the final draft.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues)   E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 3:23 am

PKT wrote:
"The only bad part I would say is that the third guy that comes on is super loud at first but thats it. "

True.

Otherwise very impressive, good track.

Thanks for the feedback PKT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues)   E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E da Creator - Glory over Death (Conscious Tongues)
Page 1 of 1