Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conscious Daughters - Gamers

Go down 
+2
E. Taylor
Cold Loungin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

Conscious Daughters - Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Conscious Daughters - Gamers   Conscious Daughters - Gamers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 8:13 am

Few people in here (except maybe Myestro Wink I'm sure might own or have heard Conscious Daughters Ear To The Street (Kev, lookin at chu), maybe either back in the day or come across it somewhere since... but I never heard their album from 96 "Gamers" ... has anyone?
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Daughters - Gamers   Conscious Daughters - Gamers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 8:40 am

Man I had this album years ago but don't own it anymore. I don't remember alot about it except for the title track.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Daughters - Gamers   Conscious Daughters - Gamers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 10:00 am

I owned Gamers on tape. And for the time it was str8. You can hear the growth of the grp on that album but it lost replay value with time. For whatever reason I rarely have the urge to repurchase it on cd. I haven't heard it in a looong time so I can't give it a fair rating.

If you did like their 1st album i'm sure this one will not disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Daughters - Gamers   Conscious Daughters - Gamers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 3:59 pm

I have it, I'm guessing you're interested because C-Funk is on the All Star Freestyle.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Daughters - Gamers   Conscious Daughters - Gamers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 4:42 pm

I never heard Gamers either, I only have the first one.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Daughters - Gamers   Conscious Daughters - Gamers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 5:30 pm

Are you saying that I've never heard it/don't own it, and implying that's the case because they're femcees? Haha!

Nah, I've heard their first one, and I know they did some shit with Paris. Never heard Gamers, and never really gave them repeat listens.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Daughters - Gamers   Conscious Daughters - Gamers Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 3:52 am

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
I have it, I'm guessing you're interested because C-Funk is on the All Star Freestyle.

naa I didn't even know he was on it ! haha I was just curious about what the album is like cos i never got to it, but i am wondering about how the beats on it sound too
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Daughters - Gamers   Conscious Daughters - Gamers Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 3:58 am

Myestro wrote:
Are you saying that I've never heard it/don't own it, and implying that's the case because they're femcees? Haha!

Laughing ofcourse
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Daughters - Gamers   Conscious Daughters - Gamers Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 4:00 am

Thanks for the replies all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Daughters - Gamers   Conscious Daughters - Gamers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conscious Daughters - Gamers
Page 1 of 1