Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent Purchases and Spins

Go down 
+25
KJ Styles
D.Powell
PKT
amy
Half
mistadave
Wanduras
Cold Loungin
Shaun
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Blades
SyRuP Sippa
E. Taylor
Highsmith
Tic706
Myestro
Jack of Spades
T. Myers
Deanie O'Banion
Xcel
gametheory91
Justin Linker
thelundquist
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Denv3rNick
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
Denv3rNick

Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 7:41 pm

Spinning:

Chuuwee - Watching The Throne
Nemo Achida - Nemotional
Nesby Phips - The Lockout
Superstar Quamallah & DeQawn - Talkin' All That Jazz
Fiend - Smokin' Champagne
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 8:56 pm

Shaun wrote:
Why would you play Rotten Apple...

Lol, random pick.
Back to top Go down
Denv3rNick
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
Denv3rNick

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 1:13 pm

Quelle Chris - Shotgun & Sleek Rifle

So far, so good, Detroit brings it!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 6:01 pm

Spins:

Jay-Z- Blueprint
The Left- Gas Mask
MOP- Foundation
Snoop- Last Meal
Yukmouth- Thugged Out (disc 2)
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 6:58 pm

Spins:

Jay Z "American Gangster"
Jay Z & Kanye West "Watch The Throne"
Drake "Take Care"
Pusha T "Fear Of God 2" (The new tracks)
Eric Roberson "Music Fan First"
Eric Roberson "Mr. Nice Guy"
Joe "The Good, The Bad, The Sexy"
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 11:28 pm

Spins

Nemo Achida- Nemotional
Nicolay with The Hot At Nights- Shibuya Session EP
Blue Sky Black Death- Noir + Violet
Curren$y- Pilot Talk II
UGK- Underground Kingz (Disc 1)
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 11:48 am

spinning today

Cappadonna - The Pilgrimage
Yelawolf - Radioactive
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 4:33 pm

Joe Blow - International Blow
San Quinn - G.O.D.
T-Nutty (DJ Fresh) - Tonite Show: Channel 24st.
Locksmith - Embedded
Eligh & Amp Live - Therapy At 3
Ya' Boy (DJ Ill Will & DJ Amen) - The Fillmore Renaissance Story
The Jacka - G-Slaps Radio, Vol. 1
Paul Allen & Lil Rue - 10 Toes Down
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 7:45 pm

gametheory91 wrote:
Spins

Nemo Achida- Nemotional
Curren$y- Pilot Talk II

Is Violet available by itself? I still think Noir is one of the best of the year, but I ain't tryin to cop it again.

EDIT: Nevermind Noir + Violet an album all by itself... screwed up tracks. I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 9:48 pm

Recent spins:

Capone-N-Noreaga- The War Report 2 (Dope album...Pain>>>>>>)

AZ- Aziatic (My favorite album from him. Not a classic, but real solid).

Mitchy Slick Presents Tha Wrongkind- Yellow Tapes (Won't Stop Bein A Blood>>>>>>)

Biggie- Life After Death (I pulled a Kev and only bumped the first disc)

The Jacka- Jack Artist (Sold it on Amazon for a pretty penny, so I decided to give it one last spin. Joint is dope, will cop it again one day).

Dave Ghetto- Love Life? (Decent, wasn't as dope as I remembered it when I first copped it)

Random Axe (Detroit hip hop>>>>>>>>)

Onyx- All We Got Iz Us (classic)

Currently spinning-

Sho featuring Willie D- Trouble Man
(Personal classic...I love this joint!)

Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:09 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
Recent spins:

Capone-N-Noreaga- The War Report 2 (Dope album...Pain>>>>>>)

AZ- Aziatic (My favorite album from him. Not a classic, but real solid).

Mitchy Slick Presents Tha Wrongkind- Yellow Tapes (Won't Stop Bein A Blood>>>>>>)

Biggie- Life After Death (I pulled a Kev and only bumped the first disc)

The Jacka- Jack Artist (Sold it on Amazon for a pretty penny, so I decided to give it one last spin. Joint is dope, will cop it again one day).

Dave Ghetto- Love Life? (Decent, wasn't as dope as I remembered it when I first copped it)

Random Axe (Detroit hip hop>>>>>>>>)

Onyx- All We Got Iz Us (classic)

Currently spinning-

Sho featuring Willie D- Trouble Man
(Personal classic...I love this joint!)

The War Report 2 is a dope album, highly slept on when it dropped last year.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:42 pm

Purchases:
Action Bronson & Statik Selektah-Well Done
MOP-Sparta
Yelawolf-Radioactive
Mobb Deep-Black Cocaine
Black Milk & Danny Brown-Black & Brown

Spins:
Mystikal-Unpredictable
Mystikal-Ghetto Fabulous
MOP-Sparta
Yelawolf-Radioactive
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 11:23 pm

Just purchased Gravediggaz' The Pick, The Sickle, & The Shovel.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 12:12 am

Half wrote:
gametheory91 wrote:
Spins

Nemo Achida- Nemotional
Curren$y- Pilot Talk II

Is Violet available by itself? I still think Noir is one of the best of the year, but I ain't tryin to cop it again.

EDIT: Nevermind Noir + Violet an album all by itself... screwed up tracks. I'll check it out.

I think I like the screwed version better....
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 4:42 am

Currently bumping-

3X Krazy- Sick-O (I really need Stackin Chips. Sick-O is a solid EP, Sunshine In The 'O'>>>>>>)

On deck-

Dazzie Dee- Re-Birth (DJ Battlecat behind the boards, I know you're up on this one, Romped. What are your thoughts on it? It's been a long minute since I last bumped it, but it's really dope G-Funk album).
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 7:09 am

Common Scholars wrote:

Hey Tran Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 858660 how ya been ? just curious how long ago you sold that Jacka on there and what price you got if you feel like telling...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 11:30 am

Lounge wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:

Hey Tran Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 858660 how ya been ? just curious how long ago you sold that Jacka on there and what price you got if you feel like telling...

Hey Lounge Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 858660 how ya been ? just curious if you heard that Ciecmate album yet...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 9:02 pm

Denv3rNick wrote:

i just ordered this from the songs ive heard im expecting greatness. The shit was great that ive heard
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 9:03 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
Denv3rNick wrote:

i just ordered this from the songs ive heard im expecting greatness. The shit was great that ive heard

I just added it to a huge spotify playlist i have
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 9:08 pm

I am DLing now. I'm always game for some new Detroit hip hop
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 9:12 pm

i didnt want to rec it to anyone until i heard the whole thing but i heard three tracks loved the production so i ordered it...
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 10:56 pm

Spins:

Scarface "The Untouchable"
Scarface "The Fix"
Scarface "Mr. Scarface Is Back"
UGK "Ridin' Dirty"
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 1:33 am

Spinning The Pilgrimage right now. I'm def feeling this joint. I like this cat Chedda Bang featured on here. Friendemies is dope...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 4:43 am

Lounge wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:

What up Lounge...I sold it for $30 last week or so. Like new condition, but when I bought the album 2 years ago, the inserts were folded. I hated looking at it...lol. I'm actually surprise someone bought it for that price considering the inserts being folded.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 4:50 am

Half wrote:
Lounge wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:

Hey Lounge Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 858660 how ya been ? just curious if you heard that Ciecmate album yet...

Hey Halfy Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 858660 how ya been ? I've been good mayne just working a lot but no I have not heard the new Checkers yet but I want to. My friend told me it's real good, I plan to buy it soon. Have you heard it ? PS if you happen to want a physical copy of the Bigfoot album for the collection hit me up I can get you one for a good price. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 4:57 am

Common Scholars wrote:
Lounge wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:

What up Lounge...I sold it for $30 last week or so. Like new condition, but when I bought the album 2 years ago, the inserts were folded. I hated looking at it...lol. I'm actually surprise someone bought it for that price considering the inserts being folded.

Good stuff man ! I guess they didn't care about the inserts.. If you want another you can still get yourself a sealed one off ebay for 7 bucks or there abouts from a seller in Hong Kong.. I bought one off one of them guys and Im pretty sure it had that white security strip along the top and was sealed, legit printed in usa so maybe you can even make some mo money there if you resell...

you've been bumpin some dope shit lately too by the way!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:08 am

Good looking out! But Hong Kong??? Man, the bootleg capital of the world! But I'll take ur word on it, I'll probably cop it this weekend seeing that they still have 3 copies.

Yeah, I would never buy the album had I known the inserts who folded. When I bought it, the seller stated it was new, but there maybe cracks on the case....when it arrived, it was sealed, but the inserts were folded (how the fuck does happen? lol). I didn't complain to the seller tho, bought it for $3 and it was sealed and had no promo marks.

And thanks, but are u trying to say I've been bumping wack staff before???? Suspect lol
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:21 am

Common Scholars wrote:

And thanks, but are u trying to say I've been bumping wack staff before???? Suspect lol

Lol no I was just seeing a few cool stuffs on there just recently.. I dont normally come to this thread regularly but im not really someone known for dissing others tastes, at least I cant recall having done that directly to any individual, even though some here may deserve it from time to time Big Grin but it's each to their own mayne, so bump what you enjoy! (even if some of it is a bit e.mo-ish...lol!)

Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:28 am

lol I was just busting ur balls. I know u weren't dissing.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:28 am

I dig that e.mo ish if done right!
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:37 am

ahaha i didnt think you were but on the net it can be hard to tell with text communications so i thought i would write you a small essay just in case Tran.. Laughing I could prob dig some e.mo shit too, maybe... I dont think Ive been exposed to a whole lot of it though. Wonder if Dalek could qualify ??

On another note I've been havin a huge ganksta rap party goin on in my work truck lately... lots of classic underground goin on so spins of recently are as followz

chuck nutt - give it up
jacka - the jacka
first degree the d.e - planet zero
o.z. - o.z.
b.o.m. - the reala ride
u.d.i. - under the influence
oc dre - chapter 1
big moe - city of syrup
d.o.w.n. - doin only whats necessary
trinity garden - ghetto my hood
lethal t & the outcast - death by lethals injection
al kapone - da resurrection
gang society - g's till we die
tommy wright - on the run

bigfoot - giant steps > I encourage anyone who is open minded enough to check out an Australian album to check this one it's dope

dr dooom - first come first served > hahahaha I forgot how funny halfy really is on this one, definitely one of your best mayne

Now, I must attend to my herb bread that's in the oven

Last edited by Lounge on Thu 24 Nov 2011, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 11:28 pm

Tran, how come you didn't tell me that the Johnny Gill was this nice?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 4:36 pm

It's New Edition...I thought it was obvious that anything that had to do with New Edition is gonna dope...lol
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 12:55 pm

Recently spun 50 Cent's "Get Rich Or Die Tryin". Just purchased Killarmy's "Dirty Weaponry", an album I should've bought a LONG time ago, lol, but I'm glad I finally ordered it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 12:58 pm

Spins:
Guilty Simpson-Ode To The Ghetto
Random Axe-Random Axe
The Dayton Family-Charges Of Indictment
Elzhi-The Preface
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 12:01 am

Spins:

Scarface "Last Of A Dying Breed"
Mary J. Blige "My Life 2"
Johnny Gill "Still Winning"

Currently:

Scarface "The World Is Yours"
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 3:20 am

Purchases: CD...

Young Droop- 1990-Hate...
MC Eiht- Section 8...
Big Noyd- Illustrious
Iron Maiden The number of the Beast...
Iron Butterfly- In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida...

Vinyl...

Isaac Hayes- To Be Continued
Freddie Jackson- Rock Me Tonight
Freddie Jackson- Just like the first time
Earth, Wind, & Fire- All N' all

Recent Spins:

Art Laboe's Dedicated to You Volumes 1-12

Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 10:19 pm

Recent spins
Killarmy- Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars
A Tribe Called Quest- The Love Movement

I also recently purchased Killarmy's "Fear, Love, & War", and with their album "Dirty Weaponry" and Gravediggaz' "The Pick, The Sickel, & The Shovel" all arriving this week, I'm happy as hell about that lineup of recent additions to my collection.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 11:20 pm

Purchases:
Lootpack-Soundpieces: Da Antidote
Quasimoto-The Unseen
Quasimote-The Further Adventures Of Lord Quas
Percee P-Perseverance
Hieroglyphics-3rd Eye Vision
Kool Daddy Fresh-The Whole Truth So Help Me

Spins:
Percee P-Perserverance
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:56 am

T. Myers wrote:
Purchases:
Quasimoto-The Unseen
Percee P-Perseverance

Spins:
Percee P-Perserverance

about time on those purchases, have u never heard those?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:02 am

Laced With Slang wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Purchases:
Quasimoto-The Unseen
Percee P-Perseverance

Spins:
Percee P-Perserverance

about time on those purchases, have u never heard those?

Just the Hieroglyphics and the KDF(but i don't think you're referring to the KDF).
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:06 am

nah thats the one i havent heard, is it good?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:17 am

Spins today:

Bigger And Deffer
Clapton - From the Cradle
Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely
Vakill - Armor of God
Move Somethin'
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 11:32 pm

Still spinning Killarmy's "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars", plus I just ordered Masta Killa's "No Said Date". So let's see, I'm just copping the Masta Killa joint, and along with the Gravediggaz' Pick, Sickle & Shovel, plus Killarmy's Dirty Weaponry & Fear, Love, & War, my collection just got 4 times better!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:39 am

Spins

Oddisee- Rock Creek Park
A$AP Rocky- LiveLoveA$ap
Diamond District- In The Ruff
Willie Hutch- The Mack
Has-Lo - Conversation B
Elzhi- Elmatic
DTMD- Makin' Dollas
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 1:21 am

I'll have to check out the Killarmy's and the 2nd Gravediggaz one day Wayne. I don't have any of those Cds.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 7:53 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I'll have to check out the Killarmy's and the 2nd Gravediggaz one day Wayne. I don't have any of those Cds.

Oh yeah, can't go wrong with any of those. You heard Masta Killa's first album right?
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 11:06 pm

Just spun Undun. Great fucking album.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 11:42 pm

Yeah I have No Said Date & Made In Brooklyn Wayne.....

Purchases:

Spice 1 "187 He Wrote" (Replacing a tape)
Big Mike "Still Serious" (Never heard)
Big Mike "Hard To Hit" (Never heard)
Luniz "Operation Stackola" (Never heard)
Luniz "Lunitik Muzik" (Never heard)
Yukmouth "Thugged Out The Albulation" (Gaffled back in the day)

Spins:

Scarface "The World Is Yours"
Drake "Take Care"
Curren$y "Weekend At Burnie's"
Murs "Love & Rockets Volume 1"
Mary J. Blige "My Life 2"
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 12:29 am

Denv3rNick wrote:

Cool album, some really dope production, especially in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Purchases and Spins
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next