Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This

Go down 
+8
D.Powell
Deanie O'Banion
ctrx
KJ Styles
Tic706
Half
Shaun
SyRuP Sippa
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Empty
PostSubject: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 4:18 pm

hahahahahahahahahahaha Laughing My Ass Off Score = 0
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 5:46 pm

lmao, indeed
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 5:49 pm

Fuck this shit. Fucking garbage.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 6:04 pm

Hence the reason we were laughing
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 6:05 pm

Shaun wrote:
Hence the reason we were laughing

I know, I just couldn't laugh at it though.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 6:15 pm

I'm a monster like the liggidy loch ness! I'm going to be a zillionaire!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 8:05 pm

Now this is the definition of a sell out. Got damn. This bunny about to ruin his entire small legacy.

And this shows Lil Wayne real rap on any fucking thing. This industry is so bitch.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 6:05 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Now this is the definition of a sell out. Got damn. This bunny about to ruin his entire small legacy.

Small legacy? GTFOH! Das EFX was really BIG in the 90's. This song, which probably won't get heard by more than a few thousand people ain't gonna hurt his legacy. He'll be remembered for Dead Serious, Straight Up Sewaside, and Hold It Down.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 6:08 pm

I'm pretty sure most people don't even know the names of the emcees from Das EFX lol. And, this song has Weezy on it. That alone means that 600 million little kids will hear it
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 6:09 pm

Oh, and How We Do was garbage, too. I don't think this song will negate anything Drayz has done. It's already been taken
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 6:13 pm

Riggidy real talk...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 6:14 pm

And before KJ comes in saying that people know who Das EFX is and whatnot, I wasn't referring to people who grew up listening to them.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 6:14 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Riggidy real talk...

No diggidy doubt, money grip
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 6:49 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

Small legacy? GTFOH! Das EFX was really BIG in the 90's. This song, which probably won't get heard by more than a few thousand people ain't gonna hurt his legacy. He'll be remembered for Dead Serious, Straight Up Sewaside, and Hold It Down.

I don't want to crush your over hyped east coast props but Das Efx is really only known for one song. Thats it KJ. Outside of the east coast most mainstream fans only remember them for They Want Efx.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 7:27 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

I don't want to crush your over hyped east coast props but Das Efx is really only known for one song. Thats it KJ. Outside of the east coast most mainstream fans only remember them for They Want Efx.

You only say shit like that about East Coast artists. So you're saying nobody knows about Mic Checka? Or Straight From The Sewer? Or Freakit? Or Real Hip-Hop? Last time I checked, those songs charted. They were NOT one-hit wonders.

Listen, I'm not saying that Das EFX is the most legendary group of all time. But anybody that knows shit about hip-hop knows that they brought a whole new style in hip-hop and made a tremendous impact on the game at the time, therefore their legacy was FAR from small.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 7:30 pm

Das Efx has about the same legacy of Kris Kross or House of Pain, except Kris Kross and House of Pain songs still get played to this day... the wiggidy siggidy songs of Das Efx don'tget anywhere near as much spins.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 7:37 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Das Efx has about the same legacy of Kris Kross or House of Pain, except Kris Kross and House of Pain songs still get played to this day... the wiggidy siggidy songs of Das Efx don'tget anywhere near as much spins.

Kris Kross still gets play?? Maybe in Tex-ASS but not much here. The last time I heard Jump on the radio was like 2 years ago, and even that song doesn't rate as highly as They Want EFX or Mic Checka in most circles.

House Of Pain by definition ARE one hit wonders. Jump Around is the ONLY song that ever charted for them as a group. I hear They Want EFX and Mic Checka just as much on the radio.

You two are just talking out of your asses because y'all don't like them much, yet you'll both lobby for some regional as hell act having hella mass appeal. I'm not overrating Das EFX's legacy at all, but the FACT remains that they did bring a whole new style to hip-hop that people loved and still remember to this day. It might not mean anything to you, Kev, and Half but Hip Hop Nation extends beyond just y'alls opinions.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 7:46 pm

Das efx brought a new GIMMICK to the game... styles remain, gimmicks pass... no one raps like them anymore cuz they realized how silly it was. Jump and Jump Around are more popular and well known than anything Das Efx ever did....
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 7:47 pm

And the hip hop nation extends beyond your imaginary views.

I agree that Das Efx made an impact on rap music style wise but for a short time during that era. It was not a long term effect. I never hear anyone say they were influenced by Das Efx. Mic Checka was not big outside of their region trust me. Did it get play? Sure, But its was nothing near They Want Efx level. Real Hip Hop got some luv so I see you on that one but once again it did not hit the highs of that 1st BIG single.

And for the record I like Das Efx for the most part. I am a fan of two of their albums. I'm not a big fan as you are but I like them. Always have.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 7:58 pm

You two are acting like I'm saying that they're the biggest group ever. I never said that. All I said is that they made a far bigger impact than y'all say they did.

Das EFX is light years popular than Kris Kross. They were then, and they still are now.

More people remember Dead Serious than they did any of HOP's albums. House Of Pain was memorable because of Jump Around, and Everlast's solo career. I'm not saying that they weren't good, but Das EFX is considered by most to be a better group and have a better catalog than both. Mic Checka WAS big outside of NYC. It got CONSTANT play on MTV, BET, and every TV station that played hip-hop. It was also considered one of the biggest rap singles of 1992. Not as big as They Want EFX but big nonetheless.

And gimmick, smimmick....people loved that style and they STILL get play. Groups like Fu-Schnickens, Lords Of The Underground, Original Flavor, and the like came out as well.

Was it the biggest movement in hip-hop history? No, but it was a movement nonetheless and a popular one at that. They damn sure haven't been forgotten.

It's crazy that y'all give me shit for saying the same about artists who aren't nearly as big as Das EFX or never had the same success. Whatever though, I know I'm speaking the truth.

My views aren't imaginary, they're real. Y'all just too ignorant and biased to recognize them.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 8:02 pm

Whats ignorant or even bias I said KJ? THats what I mean also by imaginary.

Mic Checka was not one of the biggest singles in 1992. I highly doubt it. Also back then almost every rap video got rotation on those channels especially on BET.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 8:06 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:

Well your boy Pedro dropped some biased shit. Mic Checka was not one of the biggest singles in 1992. I highly doubt it. Also back then almost every rap video got rotation on those channels especially on BET.

I know I heard that shit bumped on the radio a ton back then. It's just as critically acclaimed in many circles as They Want EFX. It may not have sold as much, but it got a ton of airplay.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 8:10 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

Well your boy Pedro dropped some biased shit. Mic Checka was not one of the biggest singles in 1992. I highly doubt it. Also back then almost every rap video got rotation on those channels especially on BET.

I know I heard that shit bumped on the radio a ton back then. It's just as critically acclaimed in many circles as They Want EFX. It may not have sold as much, but it got a ton of airplay.

A ton? Outside their region? I doubt. I was living in Chicago at the time and Mic Checka got play but just as much as any other buzz worthy single.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 8:13 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

A ton? Outside their region? I doubt. I was living in Chicago at the time and Mic Checka got play but just as much as any other buzz worthy single.

Well, I talk to rap fans from the West Coast and Midwest and they fondly remember Mic Checka. 1992 had a ton of classic tracks so it's hard to decipher, but Mic Checka from what I remember was no worse than a Top 20 rap single, whereas They Want EFX was Top 5 or so.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 8:19 pm

Of course they remember Mic Checka any true fan of the art should. I'm saying that it is no more remembered than Paperboys "Ditty" or Pac's "Trapped".

Top 20 single of 1992. That sounds like a fun thread. I'm not sure of every single that came out in 1992. But i'm going to start a list and see if that theory may have some weight.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 9:30 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Want_EFX

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mic_Checka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Kross

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_Around

Here are the facts.

According to billboard charts They Want EFX was a ton more popular than Mic Checka as Mic Checka failed to make the Billboard Hot 100 while They Want EFX did.

Charts also indicated Kris Kross was immensely more popular in ALL CHARTS than Das Efx ever were.

Charts also indicate that while as a group Das EFX was more popular, as a single Jump Around eclipsed anything they ever released.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 2:46 am

I gotta say I'm with KJ here. While Das EFX may be only as successful as Kriss Kross and House of Pain according to Billboard, they were a far more significant group as far as I'm concerned for a few reasons:

1. They were almost universally respected. Yeah they were gimmicky, but unlike the pre-teens of Kriss Kross and the white boys in House of Pain (at least then) they earned the respect of a massive hip hop populace. They were from Brooklyn, were original members of the Hit Squad, were hand-picked by EPMD, and made four rock-solid LPs in the '90s.

2. Regardless of chart success they were far more influential...and I'm not just talking the "iggity"s (although check any commercial rap album from '91-'93 from Kriss Kross to Run-DMC, chances are they're biting the "iggity"s). Das were among the earliest to bring the gully Brooklyn sound, and they were doing the whole Tims-and-hoodies BK thing years before anybody had ever heard of the Boot Camp Clik.

And honestly? I can't even hate on Krazy Drazy for this track. Here's a guy who has been completely irrelevant for well over a decade, whose name probably wasn't even known to most even when Das EFX was a charting group, and here he's hopping on a track with the biggest name in hip hop. Any aspiring rapper would kill for the chance to be on a track with Weezy. Besides, we knew Das EFX fell off years ago after "How We Do" dropped.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 3:13 pm

ctrx wrote:
I gotta say I'm with KJ here. While Das EFX may be only as successful as Kriss Kross and House of Pain according to Billboard, they were a far more significant group as far as I'm concerned for a few reasons:

1. They were almost universally respected. Yeah they were gimmicky, but unlike the pre-teens of Kriss Kross and the white boys in House of Pain (at least then) they earned the respect of a massive hip hop populace. They were from Brooklyn, were original members of the Hit Squad, were hand-picked by EPMD, and made four rock-solid LPs in the '90s.

2. Regardless of chart success they were far more influential...and I'm not just talking the "iggity"s (although check any commercial rap album from '91-'93 from Kriss Kross to Run-DMC, chances are they're biting the "iggity"s). Das were among the earliest to bring the gully Brooklyn sound, and they were doing the whole Tims-and-hoodies BK thing years before anybody had ever heard of the Boot Camp Clik.

And honestly? I can't even hate on Krazy Drazy for this track. Here's a guy who has been completely irrelevant for well over a decade, whose name probably wasn't even known to most even when Das EFX was a charting group, and here he's hopping on a track with the biggest name in hip hop. Any aspiring rapper would kill for the chance to be on a track with Weezy. Besides, we knew Das EFX fell off years ago after "How We Do" dropped.

Cooooo-Sign 100000% CTRX, you know you're talking about. What you're saying was the original point I was trying to make before Pedro's East Coast hatin ass and Kevin "I only bump gangsta rap" Robinson dropped their 2 cents, and that point is that I don't see how ONE SONG can ruin someone's legacy. When people look back at Krayzie Drazy's career, they're ONLY gonna look at Das EFX's first three albums. The song he did with Lil Wayne isn't much more than a footnote that only a few thousand people are gonna hear and most of those people will likely forget about it a few days to weeks after hearing it. Yeah, I know Weezy has a lot of fans, but how many forgettable mixtape tracks does he have? This is one of them.

And everything you said trumps that Wiki shit Pedro brought up, because charts don't measure things like street cred and critical acclaim, which Das had much more of than Kriss Kross or House Of Pain. The majority of Kriss Kross' audience were kids, and the majority of House Of Pain's audience were white people. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but the core hip-hop audience generally holds Das EFX in higher regard than both of them, not to mention that Dead Serious the only consensus classic album released between all three groups, and even Straight Up Sewaside and Hold It Down are about as equally acclaimed, if not moreso than anything KK or HOP ever did.

All three groups eventually fell off, but DAS EFX as a group had more longevity.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 3:20 pm

House of Pain is east coast two... and have any of you actually watched and paid attention to the video?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 3:27 pm

And I ask if any of you have watched the video because then you would realize the lil wayne "feature" on this track is him taking some wayne lines from ANOTHER song, using them as the hook, and splicing wayne from ANOTHER video, into his... it's not a lil wayne feature at all.

I find it funny people assume i don't like Das EFX for some reason. Bullshit like this can ruin legacies. They can go from people who had their place in history to people who didn't know when to give it up and put out wack music.

The whole brooklyn gully sound is just bs to me... they didn't even curse on one of their albums, how is that gully?

We're talking legacy here - if you guys want to restrict legacy to "hip-hop heads" or non-whites then feel free to do so, but you're changing the definition to fit your argument and ignoring that whites were and always will be the major audience for rap music.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 4:38 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
And I ask if any of you have watched the video because then you would realize the lil wayne "feature" on this track is him taking some wayne lines from ANOTHER song, using them as the hook, and splicing wayne from ANOTHER video, into his... it's not a lil wayne feature at all.

Who cares? Unless Wayne slaps him with a lawsuit (which is highly unlikely) then this track isn't gonna become news at all anywhere other than this forum and a few cats on YouTube. Weeks from now, the people who have seen this video will likely forget about it. If not for you and Kev's comments, I wouldn't even be talking about it today.

Quote :
I find it funny people assume i don't like Das EFX for some reason. Bullshit like this can ruin legacies. They can go from people who had their place in history to people who didn't know when to give it up and put out wack music.

That is FALSE! Name ONE rapper who's legacy has been ruined by releasing something sub-par in the twilight of their career? KRS-One, Rakim, Ice Cube, Public Enemy, LL Cool J, and Big Daddy Kane among others have dropped sub-par shit while being in the twilight of their careers. Have those releases changed the way people view them? Nope! All of them are STILL considered among the best MC's of all time. Das EFX hasn't even released a full length in over a decade. How We Do was wack, but is anyone out there saying "Damn these dudes suck because of this album" Nope! They are remembered for the dopeness they delivered. People may remember it, but when people think DAS EFX, people think about They Want EFX, Mic Checka, Straight From The Sewer, and the other bangers they dropped, not How We Do, and certainly not this track. As for how you feel about Das EFX, well you don't seem like more than a casual fan at best, otherwise you wouldn't be making this argument against them. I never see you do so against your favs, even when they drop weak shit.

Quote :
The whole brooklyn gully sound is just bs to me... they didn't even curse on one of their albums, how is that gully?

First of all, you know absolutely NOTHING about Brooklyn or gully so STFU. Back then, there were a TON of great rap albums with street cred that didn't curse in them. Paid In Full and Follow The Leader didn't have any cussing on them, and Rakim is to this day considered gully. EPMD (who discovered Das EFX) didn't cuss on their first couple albums either. Cussing has nothing to do with being gully. Being gully is simply about being hard and having street cred. People nodded their heads so hard to Das EFX they needed neckbraces.

Quote :
We're talking legacy here - if you guys want to restrict legacy to "hip-hop heads" or non-whites then feel free to do so, but you're changing the definition to fit your argument and ignoring that whites were and always will be the major audience for rap music.

Kriss Kross' legacy is that they were a novelty kid act. They were big back then, but nobody really bumps them now. House Of Pain's legacy is basically Jump Around and a few other tracks. The group is basically just a footnote of Everlast's career. Neither of them are generally as respected as Das EFX. I'm not saying whites and kids have nothing to do with it, but after a while even those audiences stopped fucking with them as well.

And yes, I know that House Of Pain were from the East Coast, but you don't hold them in any higher regard than you do Das EFX or most old-school East Coast acts. The problem I have is that you and Kevin were dismissing Das EFX as nothing more than a East Coast novelty act, and they were much more than that. They made noise throughout the country. They're not the GOAT's or anything but they made an impact. and had more longevity than the two groups you mentioned. The Hit Squad was HUGE as a rap crew before EPMD's breakup and Das EFX had a lot to do with that success. That's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:07 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Kris Kross still gets play?? Maybe in Tex-ASS but not much here. The last time I heard Jump on the radio was like 2 years ago, and even that song doesn't rate as highly as They Want EFX or Mic Checka in most circles.

House Of Pain by definition ARE one hit wonders. Jump Around is the ONLY song that ever charted for them as a group. I hear They Want EFX and Mic Checka just as much on the radio.

You two are just talking out of your asses because y'all don't like them much, yet you'll both lobby for some regional as hell act having hella mass appeal. I'm not overrating Das EFX's legacy at all, but the FACT remains that they did bring a whole new style to hip-hop that people loved and still remember to this day. It might not mean anything to you, Kev, and Half but Hip Hop Nation extends beyond just y'alls opinions.

Not sure why my name was thrown in there... I only thought the Drayz song sucked, I wasn't involved in the Das Efx legacy discussion. I was what, only 217 when They Want EFX dropped? I had no reason to be involved in that discussion.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:51 pm

CTRX sounds crazy as shit saying he can't blame him for this garbage ass trk SRP posted. This dude should loose his pass just for the attempt.

Das Efx had their run but I am not blinded by their over hype. I never see them mentioned in the greatest grp of all time discussions. There are still people who are just hearing Hold It Down for the 1st time. Straight Up Sewaside was no where near as successful as Dead Serious. Their legacy is small when it comes to statying power with this rap shit. I'm not saying they do not have one at all because they made an impact but they did not leave a lasting impact or legacy. I will say this though Cube sure bite their or sprinkled their style into his rhyme style from the Predator to Bootlegs Bsides albums. He was obviously feeling that style.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 6:00 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Who cares? Unless Wayne slaps him with a lawsuit (which is highly unlikely) then this track isn't gonna become news at all anywhere other than this forum and a few cats on YouTube. Weeks from now, the people who have seen this video will likely forget about it. If not for you and Kev's comments, I wouldn't even be talking about it today.

ctrx wrote:

To answer your first question KJ, I wonder why Pete is trying to defend this wack song by saying Dray would be dumb not to jump on a track with Weezy when he just stole a weezy line for the hook and made it seem like he was actually featured.

KJ Styles wrote:

That is FALSE! Name ONE rapper who's legacy has been ruined by releasing something sub-par in the twilight of their career? KRS-One, Rakim, Ice Cube, Public Enemy, LL Cool J, and Big Daddy Kane among others have dropped sub-par shit while being in the twilight of their careers. Have those releases changed the way people view them? Nope! All of them are STILL considered among the best MC's of all time. Das EFX hasn't even released a full length in over a decade. How We Do was wack, but is anyone out there saying "Damn these dudes suck because of this album" Nope! They are remembered for the dopeness they delivered. People may remember it, but when people think DAS EFX, people think about They Want EFX, Mic Checka, Straight From The Sewer, and the other bangers they dropped, not How We Do, and certainly not this track. As for how you feel about Das EFX, well you don't seem like more than a casual fan at best, otherwise you wouldn't be making this argument against them. I never see you do so against your favs, even when they drop weak shit.

Let's see...Coolio pretty much ruined his legacy with all his wack shit he keeps putting out... and he was bigger and has a bigger legacy than Das Efx... Nelly is close to ruining his legacy as the singy songy rapper.... bone have pretty much fucked up their career...Flava flav has done alot to fuck up his legacy and that has included a wack ass CD... so nice try.

And please shut the fuck up about me when you don't know anything about me. how do I seem like a casual fan? You've never brought up das efx before this convo, neither has anyone else, so I guess you're a casual fan too? o wait, I have a difference of opinion so that means I'm not a fan, I forget that's how your mind works.

KJ Styles wrote:

First of all, you know absolutely NOTHING about Brooklyn or gully so STFU. Back then, there were a TON of great rap albums with street cred that didn't curse in them. Paid In Full and Follow The Leader didn't have any cussing on them, and Rakim is to this day considered gully. EPMD (who discovered Das EFX) didn't cuss on their first couple albums either. Cussing has nothing to do with being gully. Being gully is simply about being hard and having street cred. People nodded their heads so hard to Das EFX they needed neckbraces.

When I want someone to tell me about brooklyn or gully I'll go talk to someone from Brooklyn or who is gully... oh shit... I have friends from brooklyn... I guess you and pete being from Conneticutt really do know everything about brooklyn... no wait.. you don't...so don't fool yourself KJ, you are not from NYC.

KJ Styles wrote:
Kriss Kross' legacy is that they were a novelty kid act. They were big back then, but nobody really bumps them now. House Of Pain's legacy is basically Jump Around and a few other tracks. The group is basically just a footnote of Everlast's career. Neither of them are generally as respected as Das EFX. I'm not saying whites and kids have nothing to do with it, but after a while even those audiences stopped fucking with them as well.

And yes, I know that House Of Pain were from the East Coast, but you don't hold them in any higher regard than you do Das EFX or most old-school East Coast acts. The problem I have is that you and Kevin were dismissing Das EFX as nothing more than a East Coast novelty act, and they were much more than that. They made noise throughout the country. They're not the GOAT's or anything but they made an impact. and had more longevity than the two groups you mentioned. The Hit Squad was HUGE as a rap crew before EPMD's breakup and Das EFX had a lot to do with that success. That's all I'm saying.

I would bet money that more hip-hop fans would recognize the biggest song from House of Pain and Kris Kross than they would anything by Das EFX...you and pete seem caught up on how popular Das EFX were close to 20 years ago... that has nothing to do with their legacy now... let's see... Kris Kross were known as the first huge kid rappers and spawned a ton of clones and to this day you see young preteens being pushed into the same business plan... but I guess they have no legacy...
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 6:43 pm

Between all 3 (Kris Kross, Das Efx & HOP) I probably couldn't name you more than 5 tracks.

Fuck it, I'll give it a try:

Jump
Tonights The Night

They Want Efx
Real Hip Hop

Jump Around
On Point

Well, I was wrong got 6. I can tell you this as far as knowing the group members names, I did know Mack Daddy & Daddy Mack, I also know Everlast, Lethal & Danny Boy, but until you put up Drayz name, I couldn't have named you either member of Das Efx. If that makes any difference in the coast to coast popularity of the 3 groups mentioned.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 6:51 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Let's see...Coolio pretty much ruined his legacy with all his wack shit he keeps putting out... and he was bigger and has a bigger legacy than Das Efx... Nelly is close to ruining his legacy as the singy songy rapper.... bone have pretty much fucked up their career...Flava flav has done alot to fuck up his legacy and that has included a wack ass CD... so nice try.

Coolio was never anything more than a middle of the pack rapper anyway (and that's being kind) Sure, he was successful but the majority of that success had to do with his first two singles from his first two solo albums. Even back then, nobody was saying "Damn, Coolio is a beast on the mic". There's a difference between legacy and popularity. If you ask fans that were listening to hip-hop back then, I guarantee that more of them will say that Das EFX was better than Coolio. Pretty much the same goes for Nelly, most people that were checking for him were kids, women, and white people. Not saying that it doesn't count for anything, but Nelly was never generally considered among the dopest in the game. Bone Thugs haven't fucked up their career at all. Everybody releases something wack at some point. While I'm not the biggest Bone fan personally, most Bone fans are gonna remember them for E. 1999, not for their latest shit. And Flavor Flav has ENHANCED his legacy if anything by becoming a reality show superstar. Because of that, kids that didn't know about PE growing up are now checking for their shit. Besides, Chuck D was the TRUE star of Public Enemy. Flav was Robin to Chuck's Batman. Bottom line, artists are judged by their ENTIRE careers, not just a piece of it. Das EFX were never a GOAT group, but for about 4 years they were considered one of the better groups in the game.

Quote :
And please shut the fuck up about me when you don't know anything about me. how do I seem like a casual fan? You've never brought up das efx before this convo, neither has anyone else, so I guess you're a casual fan too? o wait, I have a difference of opinion so that means I'm not a fan, I forget that's how your mind works.

I've brought up Das EFX plenty in this forum. They haven't been an everyday topic but I've always bigged them up when a topic is formed regarding them. I own their entire discog and Dead Serious remains an all time fav of mine.

[quote]When I want someone to tell me about brooklyn or gully I'll go talk to someone from Brooklyn or who is gully... oh shit... I have friends from brooklyn... I guess you and pete being from Conneticutt really do know everything about brooklyn... no wait.. you don't...so don't fool yourself KJ, you are not from NYC.[quote]

Ignorant ass statement from an ignorant ass motherfucker. Pete and I may not be from NYC, but we've been there and know a hell of a lot about it than you do. Apparently, you haven't learned anything from your so-called "friends" from Brooklyn. I have friends AND family from BK so that makes me more qualified to speak on it than you do, and I grew up listening to NYC Hip Hop since the first golden age. This coming from a motherfucker who says Cormega is a Top 5 NYC rapper, when I don't know ANYBODY even from NYC that feels this way. Kool G Rap didn't even rank him among his Top 5 Queens rappers, STFU you fucking idiot.

Quote :
I would bet money that more hip-hop fans would recognize the biggest song from House of Pain and Kris Kross than they would anything by Das EFX...you and pete seem caught up on how popular Das EFX were close to 20 years ago... that has nothing to do with their legacy now... let's see... Kris Kross were known as the first huge kid rappers and spawned a ton of clones and to this day you see young preteens being pushed into the same business plan... but I guess they have no legacy...

Again, how popular are Kris Kross now?? Not very. Whenever I see those countdown old school shows, I never see Jump mentioned on them. Nor do I ever hear them on the radio. Kris Kross and House Of Pain's legacies revolve around ONE SONG each. Das EFX were considered better than those two groups then, and they're STILL considered better. If legacies were all about popularity and sales, then Hammer would have a great legacy. Instead, people clown him because he was wack. Kris Kross were the first huge kid rappers, but they didn't have many clones. Da Youngstas DID NOT sound like Kris Kross, neither did Illegal, Chi Ali, or any other kid rapper out then. Nobody wore their pants backwards like they did, even back then that style was considered corny as fuck.

Jermaine Dupri was the reason for KK's success because he wrote their lyrics, eventually they fell off and weren't heard from much since so then JD discovered another kid act named Bow Wow who became more successful than KK was.

Bottom line. I lived through this shit so I can speak on it better based on my experiences. You did not, yet you try to act like you know. I never said that Kris Kross never had a legacy, but Das EFX's legacy is held in much higher regard. and that's a FACT!

Last edited by KJ Styles on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 6:53 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Between all 3 (Kris Kross, Das Efx & HOP) I probably couldn't name you more than 5 tracks.

Fuck it, I'll give it a try:

Jump
Tonights The Night

They Want Efx
Real Hip Hop

Jump Around
On Point

Well, I was wrong got 6. I can tell you this as far as knowing the group members names, I did know Mack Daddy & Daddy Mack, I also know Everlast, Lethal & Danny Boy, but until you put up Drayz name, I couldn't have named you either member of Das Efx. If that makes any difference in the coast to coast popularity of the 3 groups mentioned.

Dude, you're like the LAST person on this forum that should be speaking on this topic. You've displayed time after time that your East Coast knowledge is extremely limited even when it comes to more popular East Coast acts so what you have to say is null and void.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 6:57 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
CTRX sounds crazy as shit saying he can't blame him for this garbage ass trk SRP posted. This dude should loose his pass just for the attempt.

Das Efx had their run but I am not blinded by their over hype. I never see them mentioned in the greatest grp of all time discussions. There are still people who are just hearing Hold It Down for the 1st time. Straight Up Sewaside was no where near as successful as Dead Serious. Their legacy is small when it comes to statying power with this rap shit. I'm not saying they do not have one at all because they made an impact but they did not leave a lasting impact or legacy. I will say this though Cube sure bite their or sprinkled their style into his rhyme style from the Predator to Bootlegs Bsides albums. He was obviously feeling that style.

Again Kev, I never said that Das EFX had the biggest legacy ever or even close to that. I was just saying that you and SRP were underestimating their legacy and your statement about Cube is a prime example of that.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 8:12 pm

hmmm so you know pete personally to know he's been to ny and brooklyn and knows this? I've been to nyc too... does that make me qualified to speak on it... according to you it does.

I don't waste time with an ignorant fool who think s flava flav enhanced his legacy with his reality tv shows and thinks because he lived in the general vicinity of nyc he "lived" hip-hop from nyc...
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 9:30 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Nelly, most people that were checking for him were kids, women, and white people. Not saying that it doesn't count for anything, but Nelly was never generally considered among the dopest in the game.

Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Qik1312250276e

Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Wjo1312249152s

Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This TDlSc

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 9:41 pm

I'm pretty sure I lost every bit of intelligence I ever had from reading this thread. smh
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 9:49 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Nelly, most people that were checking for him were kids, women, and white people. Not saying that it doesn't count for anything, but Nelly was never generally considered among the dopest in the game.

Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Qik1312250276e

Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Wjo1312249152s

Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This TDlSc

It's funny because white people listen to more hip hop than any other race. Because white people are the majority.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 9:59 pm

I'm not trying to say a bunch of white people didn't buy that Nelly, I know a couple of them that did. KJ is still my favorite poster on this forum, I just have to check him on his "facts" sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 10:13 pm

Oh, I know. I was more responding to KJ, not you
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 10:17 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
hmmm so you know pete personally to know he's been to ny and brooklyn and knows this? I've been to nyc too... does that make me qualified to speak on it... according to you it does.

I don't waste time with an ignorant fool who think s flava flav enhanced his legacy with his reality tv shows and thinks because he lived in the general vicinity of nyc he "lived" hip-hop from nyc...

Because I grew up listening to it and know what the scene is like, jackass. You judging me for that would be like me judging you for talking about Houston hip-hop when you live in San Antonio.

As for Flav, most bios done on him have said that he enhanced his legacy by doing those reality shows as well. It introduced a whole new generation to Flav that didn't know about PE. Same can be said about Bret Michaels, Rev Run, and any other star from the 80's and before. It damn sure didn't hurt their legacies.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 10:36 pm

Bret Michaels never rapped about black power.

Rev Run presented himself in a positive light as well as his family.

Flavor of Love was a disgusting display of ignorance and blaxploitation that went against everything PE stood for. Also, I doubt anyone watching that show became a PE fan since those are two very different demographics.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 10:42 pm

Flav made himself look real crazy with those shows. But with that being said he was never known for black power really. He just happened to be in a group that did. Flav has always been the clown.

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 10:51 pm

"As for Flav, most bios done on him have said that he enhanced his legacy by doing those reality shows as well. It introduced a whole new generation to Flav that didn't know about PE"

It may have made people watching the show aware of PE's existence, but that doesn't mean more people were bumping them. In fact, these same people were probably turned off to PE by the show. They see Flav acting like he does, and probably expect the music to be the same way. Flavor Of Love came on when I was in high school, and I can recall this happening with a few people I knew
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 11:05 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Bret Michaels never rapped about black power.

Rev Run presented himself in a positive light as well as his family.

Flavor of Love was a disgusting display of ignorance and blaxploitation that went against everything PE stood for. Also, I doubt anyone watching that show became a PE fan since those are two very different demographics.

Bret Michaels never rapped period, my point is that the shows added to his legacy.

I don't know of any Public Enemy fans that are outraged by Flavor Of Love. Besides, Chuck D was the bigger star and true heart and soul of PE. Flav was just the hype man, the greatest hype man in hip-hop history. Flav's made his money and earned his fame so he's earned the right to do whatever he likes at this point. He's already been crazy. Nothing that happened on Flavor Of Love didn't already happen with him over the course of his life.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 1:09 am

Quote :

You're comparing apples and oranges here. Coolio's legacy? If he had stopped recording in '97 he still would have been remembered for "Gangsta's Paradise," the "Kenan and Kel" theme, and rapping with Kermit on "Muppets Tonight'...essentially, a one-hit-wonder West Coast Fresh Prince with gravity-defying braids who also happened to have a few decent LPs and was in the Maad Circle.

Nelly's legacy is rooted in pop singles and chart success. He's not a rapper who made it big based on his street cred or local acclaim. He was brilliantly produced and brilliantly promoted from "Country Grammar," and from there his marketers attempted to capitalize off what sold, which resulted in country ballads with Tim McGraw.

Bone haven't ruined their legacies any more than Wu-Tang...the most iconic rap acts, or acts of any commercial music genre, make their most iconic music early on. They're a large collective of disparate talents and it would be unreasonable to expect them to truck out an "E. 1999" every two years.

Flavor Flav's reality shows are obviously embarrassing, but what "legacy" do you think he had? Anybody who knew him before only knew him as the buffoon hypeman in Public Enemy. He may have been respected for being down with Chuck D, but he wasn't respected for his skills or intellect.

Quote :
you and pete seem caught up on how popular Das EFX were close to 20 years ago

When "Dead Serious" dropped 20 years ago I was six months old and shitting my pants. I can't speak at all about their influence from popularity's standpoint, but I can speak to their fairly long, fruitful career with multiple strong albums and influence. And while Pedro you are definitely a voice of reason your "you ain't from BK" argument is ridiculous. I don't have to be from fucking Brooklyn to appreciate a rap group's influence and I never said I did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This   Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drayz of Das Efx (ft. Lil Wayne) - Die Like This
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next