Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Empty
PostSubject: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 4:46 pm

I read a thread similar to this one on another forum. Seemed pretty interesting, I'd like to see your responses.

Alright, here’s a thought: You have found yourself in an town and you don’t have anything on you other than your clothing. No money, no EDC, no penknife. Nothing other than your clothing, and that is nothing out of the ordinary. It’s not 5.11 or milsurp. Just regular long pants and a shirt. You are too 350 miles from home.

Now, the SHTF. It’s EMP. Credit cards, cars, motorcycles etc. won’t work.

For the purposes of this scenario, even though we all know we are the always prepared commandos that we know we all are, we are caught totally unprepared. So, no “Well, I am NEVER without my deluxe pocket all-purpose Swiss Army thingy…”

You have nada. And we all know that the most important survival tool is…your brain. It’s all you have.

So, how will you use it?

You have to scavenge together all that you need, including a strategy to get home.

Utilities are not working, so you have no access to running water. No electric power either.

What is the first thing you look for when you have to take care of yourself and maybe create a BOB from thin air? What do you do?

What is on the list you create from experience or memory?

How do you go about acquiring what you need? What would be your strategy?

In what order do you prioritize? Security? Water? Transportation? Where do you go? Food? A simple bag to start filling? Camouflage, do you try to immediately blend in? Map?

I am honest. But, as I thought about it, I was surprised to discover some of my first and most important actions would be illegal. Such as:

1. Find some form of transportation to get out of town. (Procure a bicycle. Illegal.)
2. Find some form of security to protect myself while leaving town. (Legal if I use a 2X4. Illegal if I steal a knife or gun.)
4. Break into vending machines to get bottled water. (Illegal)
4. Get a simple bag to use as a rudimentary BOB. (Legal if I use a plastic Wallyworld bag. Illegal if I steal a decent backpack.)
5. Collect useful things as I see them. (Legal and illegal, depending on the circumstances.)

What would you do and would you adhere to the law or make it up to the victims after things quieted down?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 4:49 pm

And SHTF means Shit Hits The Fan, for all of you non-survivalists. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 4:52 pm

Gay... I'd rob and steal and kill....

I don't get the scenario? No salvation army? Or good samaritans or police department?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 4:57 pm

Think of it as a hypothetical situation. No one willing to assist you, or maybe just passing you off as a random freeloader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 4:59 pm

this is stupid.

id either kill someone, since nobody cares, or just live in the woods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:00 pm

This shit is stupid... survival? a bicycle?

fuck a scenario

you could steal... fucking beg... sneak on a bus...hire a taxi and run out on the fare...hide in the back of a redneck's truck... fuck a redneck's daughter or wife... then swindle her out her money...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:00 pm

i would steal what i need and go live in the woods. we already know srp and steve well not be killing no one because they couldnt so someone edit that bullshit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:01 pm

corys lil pale ass mounty riding no ho havin molsen sippin ass wanna step to the u.s. military feel free bunny. we kill babies for fun imagine what we'd do to a wack lil cracka like you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:03 pm

Steve wrote:
corys lil pale ass mounty riding no ho havin molsen sippin ass wanna step to the u.s. military feel free bunny. we kill babies for fun imagine what we'd do to a wack lil cracka like you.

you aint never killed no one, you probably aint in the army. your a racist, your a worthless piece of shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:04 pm

*you're
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:07 pm

Cory would survive off eating his own shit... cause that's all he does now... angry little canadian midget... his mom works at the canadian moose show... it's like a tijuana donkey show... but with a moose...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:09 pm

faggot*
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:50 am

If "SHTF", there is no more legal/illegal. That's what "SHTF" means. Find a gun and a store not too many others have raided yet. Get a little fresh fruits & veg, couple canisters of oatmeal, ammunition, batteries & water.

Sounds like new boots would be useful, too. And antibiotics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?   SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHTF: What would you do? Legal or illegal?
Page 1 of 1